What's new

Why everyone should vote for PTI........

Yeah vote for PTI so they can impose lakar-hary, barbers, painters, tailor masters, and farmers on educated youth.
PTI organizers can't even check matriculation certificates of their candidates you expect them to change Pakistan.
I congratulate you all because you guys are part of this stupid PTI change which will push Pakistan 40 years back.Some PTI kids may come up with that i am racist but Islam clearly said that "Ilm waly aur Be-Ilm barabar nahi" and there are many sayings by Holy Prophet (PBUH) regarding education.

Whats gonna happen in coming months will PTI give election tickets to these? if they don't then again many frustrated members in thousands will leave PTI. Its a mess, i bet if i am incharge of these things in PTI instead of "Bubbloo Paa personalities" asad omer, alvi, niazi i can give other parties run for their money.

Its democracy i respect your choice but don't manipulate the facts with things like, for "Pakistan survival" for "change" vote for PTI because nothing is for Pakistan every man is for himself, can you guarantee that other members for PTI except IK won't do corruption? Nope.

Tell me one thing, who is running your current government, an uneducated people having duplicate certificates and degrees, its better for you to sit and just cry rather than support change, its better for you to vote for PPP because they are well educated. Just a joke...

Please back your statements through some evidence otherwise its just same feudal gibberish..

Feduals are in PTI not in pML-N

Shah Mahmood Qureshi, Makhdoom Javed Hashmi, Makhdoom Safdar Hussain, Jehangeer Tareen, Owais Laghari .... ???

PPP and PML-N and even MQM have had plenty of chances to steer Pakistan. We've seen the absolutely great job they've done. We should vote for PTI because firstly, they have good credentials. Secondly, it is the only party to have had internal elections, no matter how rudimentary. Thirdly, Pakistan is at a very sensitive crossroads; a bad decision in terms of votes would do us more harm. Fourthly, please think about it, who do you think should steer Pakistan now? THINK and VOTE!

IK has my vote but unfortunately i am 17 now so cant vote, next time i guess.....

Yeah vote for PTI so they can impose lakar-hary, barbers, painters, tailor masters, and farmers on educated youth.
PTI organizers can't even check matriculation certificates of their candidates you expect them to change Pakistan.
I congratulate you all because you guys are part of this stupid PTI change which will push Pakistan 40 years back.Some PTI kids may come up with that i am racist but Islam clearly said that "Ilm waly aur Be-Ilm barabar nahi" and there are many sayings by Holy Prophet (PBUH) regarding education.

Whats gonna happen in coming months will PTI give election tickets to these? if they don't then again many frustrated members in thousands will leave PTI. Its a mess, i bet if i am incharge of these things in PTI instead of "Bubbloo Paa personalities" asad omer, alvi, niazi i can give other parties run for their money.

Its democracy i respect your choice but don't manipulate the facts with things like, for "Pakistan survival" for "change" vote for PTI because nothing is for Pakistan every man is for himself, can you guarantee that other members for PTI except IK won't do corruption? Nope.

Actually they are all worried now and I expect them to vote PMLN in the end because these kids are sincerely want to change Pakistan just don't know what tools to use. when It was all Imran and Imran only they were under impression that Imran will single handedly win match for them, now after they see the team, no so much.

Back
Top Bottom