What's new

Why I left PTI?

@ dabong1

If you have better solutions to problems then go ask pml n to implement them.

We also don't fully agree with IK's manifesto. But others simply don't have any manifesto.

We will try to convince PTI leadership to improve their manifesto to the tunes which we think fit...!

Wht manifesto does IK have rather then seating on talk shows n gathering all the attention by pointing his fingers on others ?

If he's the real thing he should have never talk on others just tell people wht u can do to bring the change in pakistan! rather then acting exactly like other politicians.Do talk about their wrong doings but when he gets personal makes me thing IK is very low character man!

@iioal malik,

You say... Imran ..."acting exactly like other politicians".

It means that you dislike IK because you dislike all others and you feel that IK is also exactly like all others.

It means that you are pointless. This is not ideological section of forum. This is political section. We have to choose one to whom to vote.

If you dislike all lot then you should make your own party and start struggling like IK did.

When you will prove yourself at least as much successful politician as IK then I will bother to listen to your political ideology.

And BTW ... for the sake of arguments ... even I can have better ideologies than you or even IK.

But I accept IK the best leader to whom we should vote.

well... that blog writer has again joined PTI. Following are her comments (on second page) of her blog post:

"Sorry for all this. i am very well convinced now that only PTI is the last hope. i am glade to rejoing PTI, Imran khan zinda baad (author)"
BUSTED :enjoy:

@iioal malik,

You say... Imran ..."acting exactly like other politicians".

It means that you dislike IK because you dislike all others and you feel that IK is also exactly like all others.

It means that you are pointless. This is not ideological section of forum. This is political section. We have to choose one to whom to vote.

If you dislike all lot then you should make your own party and start struggling like IK did.

When you will prove yourself at least as much successful politician as IK then I will bother to listen to your political ideology.

And BTW ... for the sake of arguments ... even I can have better ideologies than you or even IK.

But I accept IK the best leader to whom we should vote.

You sound like u have figured out everything about life, You also sound bit arrogant telling me wht to do!!!

I might like IK As a person but i definitely hate his teen age fans...Wht i written about IK was in Political sense but 1needs to have political sense to understand that..

Liking or disliking are like ur own things, you own them nobody have the power to take them away from you..If i dislike IK as a politician then wht's wrong in that,not everybody is blind enough not to understand wht he's upto gathering all the fake degree Politician and telling ppl he will bring change,

Good luck to you for accepting him as your leader now make sure u don't change ur decision in near future.

Kill that person who let her write an article in Express Trubune.... she's writing it like we used to write an essay on my best friend in childhood, she doesn't even know to make an analogy, comparing a party with a toothpaste is quite childish.....

Shoot her!!!!!! :D

You sound like u have figured out everything about life, You also sound bit arrogant telling me wht to do!!!

yes it may sound like.

I might like IK As a person but i definitely hate his teen age fans...Wht i written about IK was in Political sense but 1needs to have political sense to understand that..

Actually it was the political sense that was missing in your post. as per your statement you dislike all the politicians. It means you are not going to vote anyone. so this is missing political sense.

But clever political sense may be there if you vote that politician whom you dislike.

Liking or disliking are like ur own things, you own them nobody have the power to take them away from you..If i dislike IK as a politician then wht's wrong in that,not everybody is blind enough not to understand wht he's upto gathering all the fake degree Politician and telling ppl he will bring change,

You also need to understand meaning of "change". Change does not mean no old faces.

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) brought change and almost all the old faces (including corrupts and bla bla) followed him. But definitely that was a valid change. Your reasons of disliking IK (politically) are based on your wrong conception of "change".

Good luck to you for accepting him as your leader now make sure u don't change ur decision in near future.

Thanks for good wishes.

PML also does not have any manesifesto on which they will literally work.. Why we are thinking of just one person and exagerating it.

yes it may sound like. HUH?

Actually it was the political sense that was missing in your post. as per your statement you dislike all the politicians. It means you are not going to vote anyone. so this is missing political sense.

But clever political sense may be there if you vote that politician whom you dislike.

I don't try to promote the political party i like by posting arrogant posts or by creating some internet drama, why would i feel it's ur wish that i should accept that i m PML N fan!I must say i like them way more then IK party!

You also need to understand meaning of "change". Change does not mean no old faces.

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) brought change and almost all the old faces (including corrupts and bla bla) followed him. But definitely that was a valid change. Your reasons of disliking IK (politically) are based on your wrong conception of "change".

Pakistan is going thru sometime which it has never seen b4 and ur talking about change! "political change" N the person would be IK.. by ur wishful thinking!!! how insane is that!!!I tell u wht we do not want this change period! Change was done in 1947 when pakistan came in to being today every1 is hungry for seats period!!!!!! how much change have Obama brought in U.S after all his wishful thinking?We need a change in our Policies!!!Some1 with experience could only make change..

Thanks for good wishes.

My pleasure !

This is by Mariam as well, try answering any of the points raised by her

I consider him a good player, a good social worker, and as i said so is Edhi who spend his whole life for social work.... i critized him on his policies because i with whole heartdly trusted him when he said that he will bring back Altaf hussain handcuffed, he wanted to form a democratic govt but how can we have a democracy with the presence of establishment,he was with Musharaf then left him and then again thinking of forming an alliance with him, he kept himself low profile on OBL issue, on Raymond davis on Mehran base attack, on Karachi rangers issue, on Nato issue,all these are national issues, related to the soverignty of our country why leader like him doesnt come up with something concrete??why not any dharnas on these issues??why only on drones?? why didnt he visit for condolence to the aggrieved families??for visiting them is it necessary to be in power??? is he an awami leader...does a man on street find any proximity with him???unanswered questions.

He called himself awami leader when whole awam was unaware of Haqqani's name in memo how come he knows Haqqani's name before time??who told him?he always critized foreign policy of pakistan n now he has SMQ into his league? and Main Azhar?? he was with Nawaz sharif at one time and now he bash them on every single act...even on dengue ..cmon dengue was a natural calamity n epidemic and making mockery of it, is highly unethical to me... all these things ponders me to think am i relying on wrong person for a "change" is he the same who comes up with huge ideological speeches...or his speeches were mere speeches nothing solid or practical to act upon....as he is going against his own stance even without coming in power...so i tried him before coming in power...and that is why i said i would give a chance to the tried one because i vsisbly see the difference between tried n the untried...

How he knew haqqani name?

bcoz a pakistani journalist openly told him and that journalist admitted.

Foreign policy criticism and SMQ in..??

SMQ also resigned bcoz he differed on an issue of foreign policy

he was with nawaz sharif and now he bash them on every issue?

you are wrong. He is again appreciating nwz on the issue of going sc on memogate.

dangue and dangue brothers...??

bcoz these brothers are fighting with these dangues in election style ... whole city lahore is filled by banners with names of both dangue mucher and shehbaz shareef. perhaps these dangue brothers think that mucher will read those banners and them cast vote to dangue brothers.

He is coming against his stance?

No... his stance is getting maturity ... this is positive evolution.

Musharraf ... ??

yes musharraf did good when he kicked off ganjas ... so that was good act. afterwards ik did left musharraf so whats the issue.?

Raymond devis...??

IK cannot be blamed. only ppl in power at that time can be blamed.

For rest of why y ys?

He is good leader but he is not jin. he is also not in power. he needs our support to actually do all why y ys.

who gives a f about her leaving PTI.

its billions time better then pmln and ppp and mqm and anp.

Kill that person who let her write an article in Express Trubune.... she's writing it like we used to write an essay on my best friend in childhood, she doesn't even know to make an analogy, comparing a party with a toothpaste is quite childish.....

Shoot her!!!!!! :D

LOL...I wouldnt agree on shooting part, but I do agree the article was quite childish and quite amateur.

Back
Top Bottom