What's new

Why India should not concern about J 31 Fighter Aircraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
J-31 or now PAK FC-31P Stealth Fighter which Pakistan is buying....has given Pakistan and China STRATEGIC Advantage over the region, It has given an upper hand and true multi-role capabilities, it is still under development and a lot will come out as PAF has become part of the PAK FC-31 P project in its formative years.

IAF is in disarray...LoL

Doesn't matter how good or not so good the equipment is, we need to think it is top of the line and should prepare our self accordingly.

J-31 or now PAK FC-31P Stealth Fighter which Pakistan is buying....has given Pakistan and China STRATEGIC Advantage over the region, It has given an upper hand and true multi-role capabilities, it is still under development and a lot will come out as PAF has become part of the PAK FC-31 P project in its formative years.

IAF is in disarray...LoL

You just have one product in your pipeline. IAF on the other hand has three. Now who is in disarray.. lol

FGFA
AMCA
AURA

IAF is in disarray...LoL

Ever heard of FGFA,kid ?

well thats why i have stated in other thread india should develop ground based VHF radar to counter VLO platforms

even if PAF buys or not but Chinese air force would be having J20 for sure

so it's would be wise to invest on those Radar systems as Chinese /Russian have already developed such systems
nebo-M multi band radar.JPG

plus

1) PAK-FA /RAFALE both have IRST which would be longwave IRST very good chance to detect stealth plane IR emission due to air friction

2) in future Bistatic radar approach would be used to detect VLO targets
bistatic radar approach is very effective tool against stealth VLO targets

CHEERS

Last edited:
To write this article prove Indian really concern with China j31 in service of Pakistan Air Force. This j31 still not in mass production and Indian already wrote this article to dismiss the potential of j31 operating in PAF in the future won't provide PAF air superiority over Pakistan air space.

To write this article prove Indian really concern with China j31 in service of Pakistan Air Force. This j31 still not in mass production and Indian already wrote this article to dismiss the potential of j31 operating in PAF in the future won't provide PAF air superiority over Pakistan air space.

What makes you think it will?

What makes you think it will?

You should respond to the article. Premature to write such an article since j31 still in development phase. Still a long way for Pakistan economy future grow, maybe by the time j31 mass production Pakistan will have enough money to buy j31 in the future.

well thats why i have stated in other thread india should develop ground based VHF radar to counter VLO platforms

even if PAF buys or not but Chinese air force would be having J20 for sure

so it's would be wise to invest on those Radar systems as Chinese /Russian are already developed such systems

CHEERS
National MST Radar Facility in Gadanki

124394129_82c4fc66a4_b[1].jpg

Only we have to make it for military purpose......:devil:

You should respond to the article. Premature to write such an article since j31 still in development phase. Still a long way for Pakistan economy future grow, maybe by the time j31 mass production Pakistan will have enough money to buy j31 in the future.

My question to you is simple. State the reason in you believing so. Assuming something cannot be considered logical.

My question to you is simple. State the reason in you believing so. Assuming something cannot be considered logical.

The article written base on the assumption of what will happen in 8 yrs from now. Since you mention illogical to assume, you are in agreement with over this article premature in his analysis.

The article written base on the assumption of what will happen in 8 yrs from now. Since you mention illogical to assume, you are in agreement with over this article premature in his analysis.

It may be an assumption but atleast they have explained why they assume so.. You have not done that.

It may be an assumption but atleast they have explained why they assume so.. You have not done that.

I'm not writing an article to convince India the threat of j31 operate by PAF should not be major concert for Indian. I don't need to write in detail to prove the article is wrong with little fact will be know in the future. I stated my opinion and I stick with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom