What's new

Why India should not concern about J 31 Fighter Aircraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not writing an article to convince India the threat of j31 operate by PAF should not be major concert for Indian. I don't need to write in detail to prove the article is wrong with little fact will be know in the future. I stated my opinion and I stick with it.

Your opinion has no value until supported logically. My opinion is that you are wrong. I stick with it.

kiya.jpg

PAK FC-31 Stealth Fighter will kick Indians anytime...anywhere.

Pakistan should mass produce this J-31 in PAC after 2020 timeline...This is one hell of stealth jet along with J-20s, both China and Pakistan will rip Indians as they have always done in the past.

:china::pakistan:

Pakistan should mass produce this J-31 in PAC after 2020 timeline...This is one hell of stealth jet along with J-20s, both China and Pakistan will rip Indians as they have always done in the past.

Where do you have the money to mass produce? Pak defence budget is just $6 billion while India's is $50 billion.

When is Pakistani is Buying J-10 ?? Have been hearing about it for last 5 years

Pehle pura ban jaane to do.
We will cross that bridge when we get there. The bigger problem for PAF is funding. JF17 is the best solution for it.
FC31 FC20 yeh sab sunne me achhchha lagta hai.
If Pakistan is serious about buying the plane, there should have been contracts. Given how quickly decision like this are made, we should have seen contract negotiations.

Where do you have the money to mass produce? Pak defence budget is just $6 billion while India's is $50 billion.

Is that ur problem?, Pakistan doesnot have a money problem when making important strategic decisions. If money was a problem, Pakistan would not have been producing Nuclear Weapons, Chemical and Biological Weapons, Pakistan would not have been producing its own Ballistics and Cruise Missile as well as buying Chinese made M-11 and M-9 etc. Pakistan would not been able to produce 600 Al-Khalid tanks and the next generation Haider Tanks.

And these two projects J-20 and J-31/Pak Fc-31p will be successful and much more successful.

dnt worry about our economy China will give it for free we have common enemy :-D :p:

Is that ur problem?, Pakistan doesnot have a money problem when making important strategic decisions. If money was a problem, Pakistan would not have been producing Nuclear Weapons, Chemical and Biological Weapons, Pakistan would not have been producing its own Ballistics and Cruise Missile as well as buying Chinese made M-11 and M-9 etc. Pakistan would not been able to produce 600 Al-Khalid tanks and the next generation Haider Tanks.

And these two projects J-20 and J-31/Pak Fc-31p will be successful and much more successful.

it is not our problem, but your problem. if you wants more weapon then buy them. in fact indians would be happy if you people allocate all of your budget to produce planes. go on....

We are about to lauch the invasion, are you ready??? This is our troop moblization along india border. Striking any time!!! no mercy for indians.

untitled(3).jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom