What's new

Why Indian SSN/SSBNs are Superior to Chinese ones?

And your brain is equivalent to that a monkey. A trial human being.

Monkey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:laugh: :laugh:

Keep trying ...

You attack me when I expose the true nature of the nation's first submarine, a trial one. There are no short cuts for designing advance tech. unless India had built a sub already, Arihant is the trial sub.Don't be ashame of building of building a trial sub as Arihant will be the stepping step to more advance sub for India.

russians help is everywhere in this project```and they'd probably sell you another low quality boiler to troll you indians```

With imported bricks from China?

Any idea why you are saying this? This is the first time I am hearing someone say its based on the US design and not a Russian one.

I'm not talking about the design. But the purpose of the sub. Research vehicle.

You attack me when I expose the true nature of the nation's first submarine, a trial one. There are no short cuts for designing advance tech. unless India had built a sub already, Arihant is the trial sub.Don't be ashame of building of building a trial sub as Arihant will be the stepping step to more advance sub for India.

The Arihant will be an operational sub. But its for all practical purposes our learning bed. Nothing to be ashamed of. It will take the designers and manufacturers atleast 3 subs to fine tune and fix all issues. Its a process and has started. Thats the bright side.

Though I would also like the IN to work on an AIP based diesel electric hunter.

Brainfarter. Think before you post please.

Just look at the chinese jets and helicopters - everything is based/copied from foreign
aircraft. You call this independant? If Russia and Israel denied to give china Su-27
and Lavi,,,the PLAAF would still be flying those J-7s (MIg-21 copy) and J-8 (Su-15 copy)
even in 21st century.

Almost every chinese helicopter is based on a French/European chopper. Even Z-10
attack helo would never be built if Pratt & Whitney didn't tell china how to make a
civilian engine into a military one.

first J-11B has nothing to do with russian parts or techs``just the airframe``if a fighter jet's origine can be defined only by its looks then every modern fighter jets are copying each other``

and same applies to J-10, plus Isreal denied of any assistance of CAC's 10 projects by 'providing' Lavi to CAC, (but there are documented and singed contracts of various countries selling parts to India to develop LCA, yet still a paper plane and a jole of morden aviation indsutry)

J-7 is a Mig-21 copy``everyone knows that``and also its a vital learning phase of China's aviation industry``(and the difference is we can learn and Indians can brag)

for wz-10, we had almost 0 experience of making heli engines same as india, but we are not india who its industrial and technological capability is at primitive level, so we can learn faster and better (which is always true when compared to brag-much indians)

p.s almost every single weapons used by Indian Army are either directly imported or failed copies
your arjunk is identical to Leopard
your failed AK copy of INSAS forced your army to seeking foreign rifles
your Mirage copy of LCA is still testing
your russian 2K12 Kub copy of Akash
and the list goes on and on

first J-11B has nothing to do with russian parts or techs``just the airframe``if a fighter jet's origine can be defined only by its looks then every modern fighter jets are copying each other``

and same applies to J-10, plus Isreal denied of any assistance of CAC's 10 projects by 'providing' Lavi to CAC, (but there are documented and singed contracts of various countries selling parts to India to develop LCA, yet still a paper plane and a jole of morden aviation indsutry)

J-7 is a Mig-21 copy``everyone knows that``and also its a vital learning phase of China's aviation industry``(and the difference is we can learn and Indians can brag)

for wz-10, we had almost 0 experience of making heli engines same as india, but we are not india who its industrial and technological capability is at primitive level, so we can learn faster and better (which is always true when compared to brag-much indians)

p.s almost every single weapons used by Indian Army are either directly imported or failed copies
your arjunk is identical to Leopard
your failed AK copy of INSAS forced your army to seeking foreign rifles
your Mirage copy of LCA is still testing
your russian 2K12 Kub copy of Akash
and the list goes on and on

To sum it up, the reason India is buying most its weapons now is because because it fails at copying. India should forget about building its copy of Mirage, LCA, if it can purchase Rafael.

To sum it up, the reason India is buying most its weapons now is because because it fails at copying. India should forget about building its copy of Mirage, LCA, if it can purchase Rafael.

more precisely fails at assembling``they need to learn how to assemble first then imitating``you know why IA has the highest crashing rate? the Russians blame HAL for not doing maintenance properly``I believe that

more precisely fails at assembling``they need to learn how to assemble first then imitating``you know why IA has the highest crashing rate? the Russians blame HAL for not doing maintenance properly``I believe that
I can't believe India is still in struggle to imitate a AK47. My god, is it for real?

^^^ INSAS will shoot straight into your forehead .... irrespective of whether you have your eyes closed or open.

If you choose to keep your eyes closed ..... please be so. Nobody else has a problem, you see..

We are building 4 subs of Arihant class .

If it was a trial sub , nobody will be building it in numbers .

If you want an example of trial sub, search for Type 92 . Only a single one built .

According to your definition , it can't be even called a trial sub since it was not able to do what it was built for - strategic patrols.

We are building 4 subs of Arihant class .

If it was a trial sub , nobody will be building it in numbers .

If you want an example of trial sub, search for Type 92 . Only a single one built .

According to your definition , it can't be even called a trial sub since it was not able to do what it was built for - strategic patrols.

Arihant only has 4 launch tubes? Is India going to launch 4 subs with 4 tubes? Think about it before you respond.

It is as much for practice as the varyag is for PLAN !!

Nobody called Akula an Indian sub.

Akula is on a lease for 10 years with an option to buy at the end of lease period

title says "why indian..." then lists Akula as an example (of a "superior" Indian sub?)

Arihant is on sea trials.

Hopefully it will join IN soon.

so not yet operational with the IN then, not to mention this is india's first sub and we already know china's industrial capability is far greater than india's in addition to the decades long head start in building and operating nuclear subs, so while china might not be on the level of america, its latest subs is almost certain be be better than india's first try.

Must be based on the signature of predecessor sub and relative advance you could make.

yes cause western intelligence are so good at forecasting chinese abilities, just look at the estimates on china for everything from GDP to j-20

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom