What's new

Why is everyone on the Internet so angry?

You can do whatever you want but I warn you don't insult us developers we can see your IP and send viruses to you LOL and that would shut the trolls up :D .

i see now..just curious if u ever fallen into open drain or manhole after drinking:azn:
Girenge kaise jab peete hi wahin hain, underground drains main chup chup ke....:rofl:

Really, have you read the recent news and stats of AIDS patient in India;. It has among the highest rate in entire world and rate of patients of AIDS has increased tremendously. How do you think this AIDS infected population has increased, by syringes or blood transfusion, nope, these two factors are not the major causes but HIV from intercourse and mother-to-child transfer.

If you have any interest in epidemiology or understand its basic factors, there is a term called Reproductive Number. If its greater than one, the disease is epidemic and if its less than one its endemic. In case of AIDS, this reproductive number is directly proportional to number of partners involved, frequency of intercourse etc. In case of India and other contries where AIDS is epidemic, you can see its because of the major reason I mentioned above. Now you draw your conclusion. BTW AIDS don't spread by just making out.

On Internet people are angry because you can keep tabs on growth of your friends, acquaintances, strangers etc. Most of the people gets frustrated when they see their connection earning more, getting more respected, visiting exotic places, having great time, marrying beautiful woman which wasn't possible as there was no facebook, orkut etc.

Now anyone can see or get informed about their crush, lost love, living condition of rival countries, their defense, their infrastructure, their technology etc. which increases this frustration. Internet is making people angry, so the people are getting angry on internet.

Look at this forum, people gets angry at their govt. when other nation's govt gets new defense equipment, their economic growth and what not. It also increases the communication between posters of two rival country which mostly results in word war, profanity, anger etc. When they log off, some of them are still angry and when they are online, their are angry again.

Bro, just in case you did not know, I am a doctor. From the AFMC. :)

Bro, just in case you did not know, I am a doctor. From the AFMC. :)
Fine, but have you studied the spread of AIDS epidemics with data collected and mathematical models, their analysis corresponding to this disease and publish research paper in an International Journal? The factors I am citing is from papers of researchers of Ivy league universities, Oxford, Cambridge, etc.

I am not questioning your understanding of AIDS or HIV, I am informing you about the epidemiology.

uff to kya underground chale gaye the kay drain dhoondate -dhoondte:no:

lolz i just sit in my room ye kam ap khud kero :rolleyes:

Imran bhai ka fav. time pass, kuch naa mila to underground jaake check karte hain koi manhole khula to nahin hai na....:rofl:

not like you sara din forum per naseehteen keroon beth ker ? imaginary ustaad ho tum forum per :D

Negative feed sells every where including internet. Negativity makes us angry that is why. Once they/we start selling good and positive feeds we will react happily.

Fine, but have you studied the spread of AIDS epidemics with data collected and mathematical models, their analysis corresponding to this disease and publish research paper in an International Journal? The factors I am citing is from papers of researchers of Ivy league universities, Oxford, Cambridge, etc.

I am not questioning your understanding of AIDS or HIV, I am informing you about the epidemiology.

Yes I have. I have worked closely with NARI and Johns Hopkins in the past.

Dada ji budhapay ka samay hai aise sara din kamaray main na ghush kar baitha karein.sehat bigad jayegi aap ki aur humein aapki sehat ki bahut fiqr lagi rahati hai.Arey zara kamarey ke bahar nikla keejiye taazi hawa kahnay ke liy aur nahi to kabhi bani gala hi aa jaya keejiye.:D

Dada ji budhapay ka samay hai aise sara din kamaray main na ghush kar baitha karein.sehat bigad jayegi aap ki aur humein aapki sehat ki bahut fiqr lagi rahati hai.Arey zara kamarey ke bahar nikla keejiye taazi hawa kahnay ke liy aur nahi to kabhi bani gala hi aa jaya keejiye.:D
no o feel good here mam ap ka shukriya . hum ne bhut ghoom liya :meeting:

Anonymity is a big reason. It is a let out for what you feel but find it difficult to say in the real world.

In the real world, people are nicer to each other in general because we start with what we have in common (which is always more than the differences). Since people everywhere are essentially the same, they can always find some common interests.

On internet (at least on defense forums), people focus more on their differences and their accumulated "slights" and "experiences" make them more prone to label others they can't see and results in angry outbursts.

Yes I have. I have worked closely with NARI and Johns Hopkins in the past.
Great mate...so you do know these factors, still you don't admit their influences.

not like you sara din forum per naseehteen keroon beth ker ? imaginary ustaad ho tum forum per :D
Woh to hai.....bahut bolte hain hum.....par aap ko kyun problem hai....batayaa tha naa ki aajkal kaafi time hai....

My post was not a medical one. Are you a physician or public health worker?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom