What's new

Why is everyone on the Internet so angry?

lolz i just sit in my room ye kam ap khud kero :rolleyes:

not like you sara din forum per naseehteen keroon beth ker ? imaginary ustaad ho tum forum per :D
Woh to hai.....bahut bolte hain hum.....par aap ko kyun problem hai....batayaa tha naa ki aajkal kaafi time hai....

My post was not a medical one. Are you a physician or public health worker?
Nope, I do work on epidemiology as its area of my interest. I am just trying to explain that AIDS is not the reason that people don't have one night stands etc. I do admit diseases do change the social structure and sometimes have far reaching influences in every sphere like economics, demography etc.

Just my opinion, if you want I can paste links. But it will be another discussion altogether.

@ Vsdoc/KRAIT : Man a quick question for both of you. Why 2 doctor's meet then talk about disease and cases.? Seriously, I saw my wife, her brother and her sister-in-law meets and talk about cases (they all are dentists). Come on, I never saw 2 engineer's meeting and talking about Golden gate bridge structure or Virus. :P

I was not guilty. I was just talking about having a good time when Krait bhai gave me a cold shower!

@ Vsdoc/KRAIT : Man a quick question for both of you. Why 2 doctor's meet then talk about disease and cases.? Seriously, I saw my wife, her brother and her sister-in-law meets and talk about cases (they all are dentists). Come on, I never saw 2 engineer's meeting and talking about Golden gate bridge structure or Virus. :P
I am not a doctor mate....I just happen to know about it....

And the discussion is valid, Internet, AIDS, if have effect on social structure and on population's behavior, this change will appear on internet too....That's why its important to discuss...:enjoy:

Many of them are sex deprived and lonely individuals, they come on the internet to get away from their personal issues. Due to those reasons they express their angers.

Many of them are sex deprived and lonely individuals, they come on the internet to get away from their personal issues. Due to those reasons they express their angers.

:lol:

You have mentioned a very important point which author of the article forget to mention :P

Lol. You hit the nail on the head.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom