What's new

Why is IK and PTI silent on the ongoing Palestine freedon war?

Why there is no statement yet?

Some things are very obvious.
Agree he should speak up.

My friend lives near adiayala jail and he didn't hear anything, Ik could have easily screamed and he would heard something

Shame on IK.

Not sure why his peerani is not telepathically telling him what's going on the world

Mean while our great leader is sending markhors to counter Israeli threat to talk with Israelis

IMG-20231002-WA0038.jpg

Agree he should speak up.

My friend lives near adiayala jail and he didn't hear anything, Ik could have easily screamed and he would heard something

Shame on IK.

Not sure why his peerani is not telepathically telling him what's going on the world

PTI fought against Pakistani military on May 9th but now displays deafening silence on the Palestine freedom war.

PTI fought against Pakistani military on May 9th but now displays deafening silence on the Palestine freedom war.
Exactly I am going to ask my friend to scream shame shame outside adiala jail so IK can hear it

I saw Pakistani army is flying with their jet packs to help there brothers in arms and muniara is leading the charge from his garage.
You can clearly see markhors running for the rescue here, leaving in the middle of interview

There is nothing preventing the overseas PTI mob from protesting in the streets of London and New York.

But you won't.
I am a patwari not a Youthia
I am with my great leader Nawaz sharif we support isrealis not Palestinians. We sent several delegates then remember

Also if u bring up Palestine again I am got to complain to madame..you check is going to be blocked

Madame maryum nani Nawaz doesn't like people who betray her

A very dhakkan comment from you, as usual.

If you could arrange an iPhone for Imran Khan in jail I'm sure he'll tweet something in support of the Palestinians. Meanwhile his Twitter account has said something, Even Jemima Goldsmith is tweeting in favor of Palestine.

I am a patwari not a Youthia
I am with my great leader Nawaz sharif we support isrealis not Palestinians. We sent several delegates then remember

Also if u bring up Palestine again I am got to complain to madame..you check is going to be blocked

Madame maryum nani Nawaz doesn't like people who betray her

IK's two children were raised in the lap of the Jews.

Because PTI is now like Palestinians themselves, without a state and are trying to survive a brutal persecution.

You know IK cant even take a peek outside the jail let alone release statements or give interviews.

Oye chutiya do you know not know that you have suffocated the party and arrested imran? It’s like me asking a dead person why he did not wish me happy birthday. F out of here with this bull

Oye chutiya do you know not know that you have suffocated the party and arrested imran? It’s like me asking a dead person why he did not wish me happy birthday. F out of here with this bull

Where are all the May 9th rioters now?

No where to be seen.

Back
Top Bottom