What's new

Why is INDIA so Dirty?

It’s a cultural issue really.

I do think india will gradually improve but being such an overpopulated society, it will take a lot of improvement before perceptions change. The open defecation issue is gradually decreasing for example and India’s economic engine is creating new and modern urban hubs with good infrastructure that it lacked before. So india is changing.

107/116 malnourished Indian talking about food and eating. 😆😆

You know, I wipe my butt with anything coming out from an Indian media. So save it.

You know, I wipe my butt with anything coming out from an Indian media. So save it.
India(UNDP): 415 million people exit poverty
in 15 years, Multidimensional
Poverty Index value and incidence
of poverty more than halved

India(UNDP): 415 million people exit poverty
in 15 years, Multidimensional
Poverty Index value and incidence
of poverty more than halved
😆 You're trying really hard. Anyway, I don't deny India did lift some poverty, but when you go to visit India, poverty hits you in the face hard. That's the truth, not some shitty survey where it proves nothing. Been to India and experienced it. Your post don't make much difference from the true and real India.

😆 You're trying really hard. Anyway, I don't deny India did lift some poverty, but when you go to visit India, poverty hits you in the face hard. That's the truth, not some shitty survey where it proves nothing. Been to India and experienced it. Your post don't make much difference from the true and real India.
1669871361821.png

1669871486278.png

Last edited:
with respect. During your Indian corvid pandemic Your peoples didn’t even honour the dead in the country by giving them a respectable funerals and disposal. News report were shockingly showing thousands of dead bodies being dumped on the streets or into your rivers where people wash and clean. I’m not sure why GDP figures will stop such peoples poor disgusting lack of moral attitudes
@langda khan @Hellfire2006

Regardless of population density, economic strata and whatever else ...Indians cannot escape the charge of being dirty. Many are selfish cleaning inside the house and dumping garbage outside. Many are lazy to walk 10 steps to a garbage can. Local governments as a whole let encroachment onto sewer space. Children grow up emulating their parents

Yes India is dirty, Indians a r e dirty and we all must be ashamed of it.

WTF are you showing ??

This is actually no better than most Chinese 2nd and 3rd tier cities, forget Shanghai, Shenzhen and Beijing.

Have you ever been to China ??

Forget going, just google pictures....
Certainly they're no better than Dhaka

Certainly they're no better than Dhaka

No one does THIS in Dhaka:

1669881246749.png

1669881265611.png

:lol:

As everyone already said, it is CULTURE. India's economic growth is making no difference to Indians' behavior. A few clean streets in Gurugram (maintained for optics) in a country the size of a continent means nothing.

The issue is not someone else responsibility but rather lack of understanding of waste disposal by a huge segment of the population
While this is one of the reasons, it cannot hold true for long. It is not difficult to adapt to modern ways, as we can see villagers have no issue getting used to mobile phones, driving vehicles etc. Moreover, people whose families have been staying in urban areas for generations are also guilty of this.

Yes India is dirty, Indians a r e dirty and we all must be ashamed of it.

We are also lazy and right from childhood we have seen maids cleaning up. We want someone else to clean up, under the assumption that they are being paid for it so I have no responsibility. This laziness can be seen in many aspects of life. We want doorstep delivery of everything, we will stop our vehicle right in front of the shop and cause a traffic jam.

Back
Top Bottom