What's new

Why is India so insensitive to our affairs?

I don't believe that food and fuel subsidy account 50 billion us dollar compared to 6 billion usd for bangladesh.

Our population is eight times larger than your country, I couldn't see much difference between 6 Billion and 50 Billions USD.

Our population is eight times larger than your country, I couldn't see much difference between 6 Billion and 50 Billions USD.

I did not say that india provide 50 billion use subsidy, but said probably it is much less then that. 50 billion use is the figure is compared to bangladesh based on total population of india. Higher food price in india indicates that.

I did not say that india provide 50 billion use subsidy, but said probably it is much less then that. 50 billion use is the figure is compared to bangladesh based on total population of india. Higher food price in india indicates that.

I have no Idea about food price comparison.

Guys India provide much more food subisdy than Bangladesh. India still run ration shops, controlled priced food collection etc. Banladesh does not provide any direct food subsidy except 12 lac tons of yearly grain collection. India's poverty rate would be much more higher than 37% if the subsidy is taken away. That was what Armatya Sen was talking last time I heard.

Guys India provide much more food subisdy than Bangladesh. India still run ration shops, controlled priced food collection etc. Banladesh does not provide any direct food subsidy except 12 lac tons of yearly grain collection. India's poverty rate would be much more higher than 37% if the subsidy is taken away. That was what Armatya Sen was talking last time I heard.

The BPL card system is a sham and widely misused in India. We need something better to target the poor in India so that subsidies don't go to undeserving people.

ok man, i have read until page 5 of this trolling and i decline to read any more, i think i got the gist of the trolling. (Please do not hesitate to correct me if i am wrong)
I don't give a rats fu$$en a$$ about radical this or that,this BAL or BJP, because at the end of the day, they are all power hungry people who are also corrupt in mind and in their activities.

Thanks for putting up this thing for discussion. Daily Star is the most respected news paper in the country, it doesn't print BS.
End of the day, i would like to ask you all, how many of you want Bangladesh-India friendship to happen, how many of you think,you should say to other- "just f-off'.
Thank You.

Back
Top Bottom