What's new

Why is India so insensitive to our affairs?

Because your newspaper keep you in dark.

You just love fighting don't you? :lol:

Bangladesh has a relatively free media. And for your information, The Daily Star is a left leaning newspaper, where free-thinking Indian columnists do contribute.

Because your newspaper keep you in dark.

Why do not ask your government to enlighten us instead of whinning here. Your government neither BJP nor Congress never raised the issue. Never. This illegal migration is a monstrous lie created by radical extremist hindu groups for their vote bank politics to lure radical extremist hindu like you. If any one did not come back after liberation war they are no longer our liability after 40 years. Do whatever you want to do with them.

N your BSF never stopped or showed any report of stopping illegal migration.

You just love fighting don't you? :lol:

Bangladesh has a relatively free media. And for your information, The Daily Star is a left leaning newspaper, where free-thinking Indian columnists do contribute.

Left right whatever, all your media acts like ostriches hiding their heads in Sand when it comes to issue of illegal immigration into India.

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

@Captain Planet...

Expected same reply from the Jamatis.

Babu Moshay, stop crying and sleep tight. Dont you get fed up by constantly crying, India this, India that...

Why this sissy title to the news article?... Is it because no one boycotted Indian products today?

Left right whatever, all your media acts like ostriches hiding their heads in Sand when it comes to issue of illegal immigration into India.

And I suppose you are all of the sudden an expert on Bangladesh's media affairs? :lol:

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

Why this sissy title to the news article?... Is it because no one boycotted Indian products today?

It's not related to the boycott. This article was published before that. Look at the date.

We are not ... Who told you ? We are very much sensitive ..especially to bangladesh

how can we be lazy after seeing all these indian loving bangladesh posters ?
We are really very sensitive towards you ..

No illegal immigration??!!! What a joke... :lol:
My cook is an illegal Bangladeshi immigrant, and he came here in yr 2008 because he had no job back in BD..!! And he is a 30 something guy who never wants to go back and on top of that talks of getting his near and dear ones here if the situation favors... Not that i have a problem with him working here what so ever.. I will be more than pleased to see him staying with his family here... 8-10 people more cant harm India anyway.. :cheers:

PS : He cooks really good..!! :chilli: :chilli:

My cook is an illegal Bangladeshi immigrant, and he came here in yr 2008 because he had no job back in BD..!! And he is a 30 something guy who never wants to go back and on top of that talks of getting his near and dear ones here if the situation favors... Not that i have a problem with him working here what so ever.. I will be more than pleased to see him staying with his family here... 8-10 people more cant harm India anyway.. :cheers:

From 30 million to 8-10 people? Oh damn!

You know what our apartment complex had some 3 illegal Indian from Tripura as sweeper. You know what I mean they used to clean all the sh!ts. There are many more poor Indians from surrounding states working in Bangladesh illegally. This is not joke but reality.

Atleast the hindu cook of Bnagladesh doing better job. I am just wondering why people from shining India needs to come to Bangladesh to be sweeper. I know there are severe food crisis in India. We can understand their sufferings.

We did not complained so far about those Indian illegals. After all we are feeding a huge chunk of Indians in bordering states through smuggled goods. Why not feed some more poor Indians.

Back
Top Bottom