What's new

Why is My Hijab Your Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You Sir and your unrespected friends are the ones who are acting like Kafirs and giving a bad name to our Islam. The article if you read is from a turkish newspaper not TOI. I would take the world of that newspaper over your made up turkish professors and lies.
Sir my father is a professor of Philosophy and arranges lectures and he is a complete liberal Mr he called those professors Mr and they were not happy on growing Islamization of society and I also have friends in Turkey MR Islam is growing don't accept it because soon you will see it INSHALLAH

You Sir and your unrespected friends are the ones who are acting like Kafirs and giving a bad name to our Islam. The article if you read is from a turkish newspaper not TOI. I would take the world of that newspaper over your made up turkish professors and lies.
Sir you act like a kafir you deny orders of Quran and Sunnah make fun of them you are a kafir and slave of western dogs Sir that is your bitter reality Mr Slave

Sir my father is a professor of Philosophy and arranges lectures and he is a complete liberal Mr he called those professors Mr and they were not happy on growing Islamization of society and I also have friends in Turkey MR Islam is growing don't accept it because soon you will see it INSHALLAH

Sir you act like a kafir you deny orders of Quran and Sunnah make fun of them you are a kafir and slave of western dogs Sir that is your bitter reality Mr Slave

Then bring it. Lets see you do what you say, only thing you can do is convert hungry and illiterate people to your fake Islam. Soon we will cut the head of the snake God willing. There is no such thing taking place in turkey you speak of, even if it is which is good because they will never follow your retarded interpretations of islam. They will never have the blasphemy law, they will never have a compulsion in religion as said by the Quran. No religion will survive if it follows idiotic comments like yours. Now go stop the NATO trucks first. Arnt you already at war??

I am sorry Mr . But I think you act like a Kafir .. You deny the correct teachings of the Quran and Sunnah and you are a traitor to the country and religion. Sir I think that is the reality Mr Retard.

It is Qisas, blood money, khoon baha that is paid by murderer to the dependents of deceased.

Qisas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Islam gives two options either if family members want to forgive the person they can take money or they the who killed will be killed and Islam encourages the murder option who ever kills the innocent murder him for that ayat of Quran Says in REVENGE their is life

Then bring it. Lets see you do what you say, only thing you can do is convert hungry and illiterate people to your fake Islam. Soon we will cut the head of the snake God willing. There is no such thing taking place in turkey you speak of, even if it is which is good because they will never follow your retarded interpretations of islam. They will never have the blasphemy law, they will never have a compulsion in religion as said by the Quran. No religion will survive if it follows idiotic comments like yours. Now go stop the NATO trucks first. Arnt you already at war??

I am sorry Mr . But I think you act like a Kafir .. You deny the correct teachings of the Quran and Sunnah and you are a traitor to the country and religion. Sir I think that is the reality Mr Retard.
Liberals scums are already being defeat and finished you act like a kafir you deny teachings of Quran and Sunnah I try to follow Quran and Sunnah Quran and Sunnah are clear but you want to deny them you are being a traitor to Islam and Pakistan and a bloody slave of west with no honour and dignity Islam is surviving and growing by every passing day and is growing the fastest thanks to Muslims who love and follow it and are not ashamed like you and Liberals head will be take out Mr really very soon

Islam gives two options either if family members want to forgive the person they can take money or they the who killed will be killed and Islam encourages the murder option who ever kills the innocent murder him for that ayat of Quran Says in REVENGE their is life

Liberals scums are already being defeat and finished you act like a kafir you deny teachings of Quran and Sunnah I try to follow Quran and Sunnah Quran and Sunnah are clear but you want to deny them you are being a traitor to Islam and Pakistan and a bloody slave of west with no honour and dignity Islam is surviving and growing by every passing day and is growing the fastest thanks to Muslims who love and follow it and are not ashamed like you and Liberals head will be take out Mr really very soon

No Sir, you are lying again. Your Fitna will be erased as said in the Quran. Very soon. They are being bundled up as we speak. Islam that you follow is dying by the day. The day is coming when we will kick that Kaali paghri off your head and I hope its your kids who will slap you on your death bed for inciting hatred towards other innocent human beings. GOD WILLING. VERY SOON.

Yes, two options either murder for murder or Qisas. can you please quote me aayah wherein it is encouraged to Kill rather than qisas?

No Sir, you are lying again. Your Fitna will be erased as said in the Quran. Very soon. They are being bundled up as we speak. Islam that you follow is dying by the day. The day is coming when we will kick that Kaali paghri off your head and I hope its your kids who will slap you on your death bed for inciting hatred towards other innocent human beings. GOD WILLING. VERY SOON.
I follow Islam and their is only one Islam you follow kufr and want to take cover of being Muslims so you don't get exposed you are just a slave of western ****** kafirs and The day is coming soon when you liberals will be finished and Islam I follow is growing by every passing day thousands who convert to Islam are its biggest example but a bloody western slave like you can't accept the fact feel sorry for a mentally retard like you

I follow Islam and their is only one Islam you follow kufr and want to take cover of being Muslims so you don't get exposed you are just a slave of western ****** kafirs and The day is coming soon when you liberals will be finished and Islam I follow is growing by every passing day thousands who convert to Islam are its biggest example but a bloody western slave like you can't accept the fact feel sorry for a mentally retard like you

No I follow Islam and you follow Kufr. I have proved without a doubt that you are close to being brain dead and indoctrinated by your own version of Islam which is undeniably insane. Every religion has people like you, the chistians have the Amish. But none of those small low IQ followings try to say that they are right and someone else is wrong. You and your kind do that. You spread your Kufr by lies and by force. Now it is time to see how we react and its hurting your kind all over the world. Its not fun when you have to force people to obey your version. I will make your whole illegal version of Islam follow my version in the future.. Till that happens how about you go and stop the NATO containers.. you still havent said anything about them? Why arnt you going with the DPC to do that?

Zarvan bro, as a muslim, please stop it. Allah swt knows best. We follow our religion and complete our farz. There is no need to be upset. The day some liberal forces me to practice a certain way is when I will rise up against them personally. Let's just cool it from here. Please as a brother, I ask you to refrain from this thread. I ask my brother Force to stop as well. None of us can read another person's heart, so let us leave it to to Allah swt to judge.

No I follow Islam and you follow Kufr. I have proved without a doubt that you are close to being brain dead and indoctrinated by your own version of Islam which is undeniably insane. Every religion has people like you, the chistians have the Amish. But none of those small low IQ followings try to say that they are right and someone else is wrong. You and your kind do that. You spread your Kufr by lies and by force. Now it is time to see how we react and its hurting your kind all over the world. Its not fun when you have to force people to obey your version. I will make your whole illegal version of Islam follow my version in the future.. Till that happens how about you go and stop the NATO containers.. you still havent said anything about them? Why arnt you going with the DPC to do that?
Mr you are a bloody agent of kafirs I follow Quran and Sunnah you deny its orders you think you are more smarter than ALLAH and but are nothing but a ****** slave of ****** west and my kind is just winning in the whole world Islam is growing in west in American and in whole world and soon will take you liberal scums out those who convert are not forced Mr they are converting on their own and by doing research keep on barking you liberal scum and slave of west

I hope both of you know what the consquences are for calling someone that has recited shahada or bismillah, a kafir is. It is a very big sin. Please stop it.

You do know I am just repeating what he is saying right? You really think he will understand reasoning? He is getting upset when someone tries to explain their side following his example.

You do know I am just repeating what he is saying right? You really think he will understand reasoning? He is getting upset when someone tries to explain their side following his example.
Mr I am allergic to your bloody personal opinion proof me wrong from Quran and Sunnah if you can't shut your mouth Mr in Islam Quran and Sunnah and what Sahabas did is authority not opinion of a bloody western slave like you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom