What's new

#Why Karachi Population Under Counted???

there is no concept of refugees or migrants in karachi. afghans are refugees who are living in karachi since 80s. it's so sad that people who migrated from india are now called refugees. i think everyone made effort for the creation of pakistan. everyone here has it's own NIC so valid citizens, no refugees lol.

i believe that mqm and ppp has destroyed this city. first altaf uncle (haha) destroyed karachi by giving violence to this city and now this ppp has destroyed everything. ppp is so corrupt that you can't imagine. they even eat the money for the vaccination of dogs. few days ago,i saw dead bodies of dogs. very sad but it's reality of this corrupt mafia ppp. i want everyone to live in karachi. punjabi,pathan,baloch,sindhi all are living here peacefully but federal government is not doing anything.

i voted for imran khan but i think i made a mistake.government has power. put this corrupt mafia ppp in jail. we don't need bhutto anymore. have you ever seen any videos of internal sindh during rains? they don't even allow coverage and give threats to journalists. we must bury bhutto now. enough is enough.

Imran khan should take action otherwise only elite class of karachi will vote for khan. most of karachi people are annoyed by this government. if imran khan can't take action,he should resign. give chance to pmln again.at least ppp was under control during pmln era. also mqm again started to see future. same old things started again in city. looks like karachi needs another raheel shariff.

.....So just the title is saying enough

These MQM criminals were in several governments but never sincerely strived to fix it. Now Karachi population of three and half corore is shown less than then how City's problems could be even comprehended.
All power brokers has this unholy unwritten agreement to undercut Karachi and Sindh urban population.

Imam Ali said, "Rule of unbelive-denial can sustain but Rule by Oppression cannot ".
Possible that would mean Pakistan over all population is bigger then official census

Well I believe they should give more seats to Karachi this will make it important to form gov in Sindh right now PPP gov eats up Karachi but doesn't spend for it as they know they form provincial government on back of

rural Sindh's captive voters who have no choice but to vote for their feudal overlords who mostly join PPP

Karachi's population was shown less because bearucracy did not want seats of karachi and hyderabad higher than rural sindh. They made sure that ppp won again. Less population means less funds for karachi under NFC award and 18th amendment. For that trade ppp was allowed to loot all karachi's money by establishment and bearucracy. Why establishment did that because the fight had been started in the bearucracy since 1960's and 70's in the bearucracy between the immigrants that came to Pakistan and son of the soils. Son of soils was supported by establishment and outsiders hence they won. Immigrants then smartly outcast by establishment and now continuing to do so. Later those who made Pakistan were declared traitors and those who were partners of british were declared loyals. Those who made Pakistan were sidelined because they divided akhand bharat in 1947 so revenge must be done and it has done.

In urban sindh particularly karachi, a New census should be made and seats must be allocated according to the population and divide sindh balochistan punjab kpk into 2 administrative units. Local body should have power to rule cities. Parliamentarians should not have any authority to do mayors or councilors work.

I hope my lovely country Pakistan and its people started to learn and realize what was happened in the past and stop doing unjustice and cruelty.

Cheers.

Karachi's population was shown less because bearucracy did not want seats of karachi and hyderabad higher than rural sindh. They made sure that ppp won again. Less population means less funds for karachi under NFC award and 18th amendment. For that trade ppp was allowed to loot all karachi's money by establishment and bearucracy. Why establishment did that because the fight had been started in the bearucracy since 1960's and 70's in the bearucracy between the immigrants that came to Pakistan and son of the soils. Son of soils was supported by establishment and outsiders hence they won. Immigrants then smartly outcast by establishment and now continuing to do so. Later those who made Pakistan were declared traitors and those who were partners of british were declared loyals. Those who made Pakistan were sidelined because they divided akhand bharat in 1947 so revenge must be done and it has done.

In urban sindh particularly karachi, a New census should be made and seats must be allocated according to the population and divide sindh balochistan punjab kpk into 2 administrative units. Local body should have power to rule cities. Parliamentarians should not have any authority to do mayors or councilors work.

I hope my lovely country Pakistan and its people started to learn and realize what was happened in the past and stop doing unjustice and cruelty.

Cheers.
Lets wholeheartedly accept the fact that whoever tried to change demographics of Karachi did a disservice to nation , whether it was Liaquat Ali khan right after 47 or Ayub in 60s..They both did it for their own politics..Later these two groups were killing each other on streets over street power and resources. Sindhi feudals only worsened it.The migrants should have been settled and limited to different cities all over Pakistan, not thrown into one city.And just because their forefathers had a role in creation of Pakistan doesn't mean they also get entitled for something they themselves didnt do.Imagine if all Benglaies reach upto Karachi in boats tomorrow claiming the role of their forefathers in making of Pakistan..this is just emotional melodrama.

Lets wholeheartedly accept the fact that whoever tried to change demographics of Karachi did a disservice to nation , whether it was Liaquat Ali khan right after 47 or Ayub in 60s..They both did it for their own politics..Later these two groups were killing each other on streets over street power and resources. Sindhi feudals only worsened it.The migrants should have been settled and limited to different cities all over Pakistan, not thrown into one city.And just because their forefathers had a role in creation of Pakistan doesn't mean they also get entitled for something they themselves didnt do.Imagine if all Benglaies reach upto Karachi in boats tomorrow claiming the role of their forefathers in making of Pakistan..this is just emotional melodrama.
Are you trying to say the sons of immigrants who are not immigrant but a PAKISTANI and they should be pakistani are not doing service to Pakistan? Do you want me to name the top of the business men and human rights media persons actors tax payers? Karachi is amongst the top tax payers of Pakistan. Most of the gdp belongs to the city. Most of the middle income people belongs to the city whose tax is deducted from their salary under section 149 of the income tax ordinance. Do you want me to share critcal government data?
Anyway brother justice should be done.
Karachi should declare another province or a federal unit. Or stop demonizing looting killing karachi.
Pakistan zindabad

Are you trying to say the sons of immigrants who are not immigrant but a PAKISTANI and they should be pakistani are not doing service to Pakistan? Do you want me to name the top of the business men and human rights media persons actors tax payers? Karachi is amongst the top tax payers of Pakistan. Most of the gdp belongs to the city. Most of the middle income people belongs to the city whose tax is deducted from their salary under section 149 of the income tax ordinance. Do you want me to share critcal government data?
Anyway brother justice should be done.
Karachi should declare another province or a federal unit. Or stop demonizing looting killing karachi.
Pakistan zindabad

you my friend have comprehension issues..i said those who moved new groups to karachi did a disservice..i didnt name any particular ethnic group..

there is no concept of refugees or migrants in karachi. afghans are refugees who are living in karachi since 80s. it's so sad that people who migrated from india are now called refugees. i think everyone made effort for the creation of pakistan. everyone here has it's own NIC so valid citizens, no refugees lol.

i believe that mqm and ppp has destroyed this city. first altaf uncle (haha) destroyed karachi by giving violence to this city and now this ppp has destroyed everything. ppp is so corrupt that you can't imagine. they even eat the money for the vaccination of dogs. few days ago,i saw dead bodies of dogs. very sad but it's reality of this corrupt mafia ppp. i want everyone to live in karachi. punjabi,pathan,baloch,sindhi all are living here peacefully but federal government is not doing anything.

i voted for imran khan but i think i made a mistake.government has power. put this corrupt mafia ppp in jail. we don't need bhutto anymore. have you ever seen any videos of internal sindh during rains? they don't even allow coverage and give threats to journalists. we must bury bhutto now. enough is enough.

Imran khan should take action otherwise only elite class of karachi will vote for khan. most of karachi people are annoyed by this government. if imran khan can't take action,he should resign. give chance to pmln again.at least ppp was under control during pmln era. also mqm again started to see future. same old things started again in city. looks like karachi needs another raheel shariff.
Pressure on Karachi mean rest of Sindh is not developing. Simple. Thats the reason why people are fighting over it.

navaz too was of a migrant background just like general zya
People who migrated from indian Punjab to west punjab had had no language and ethnic issue. They were all punjabi and no contradictions and differences.
In Sindh urdu speaking migrated in a very large number and racial differences arose. To undermine urdu speaking population, successive measures were undertaken to cut them to the size, like rural-urban quota, census fraud, cleansing of beaurocracy etc. Biggest injustice is census fraud. All Pakistan is part of this evil action.
Now rest of Pakistan happy to consume revenue generated by Karachi but indifferent to injustices meted out to them.

As Imam Ali said, rule of unbelief can continue but not of oppression.
Destruction of Karachi is not in the interests of Pakistan and establishment. Can they come forward for justice for their own self-interest?

.....So just the title is saying enough

These MQM criminals were in several governments but never sincerely strived to fix it. Now Karachi population of three and half corore is shown less than then how City's problems could be even comprehended.
All power brokers has this unholy unwritten agreement to undercut Karachi and Sindh urban population.

Imam Ali said, "Rule of unbelive-denial can sustain but Rule by Oppression cannot ".

Except MQM who had raised his voice on this serious matter ... Man census had been conducted in 1981 Karachi was under counted ... MQM was not formed ... After 17 years in 1998 census had be taken place ... Nawaz Sharif was PM and MQM was not in government ... Now in 2017 MQM was not in government again ... I know MQM is culprit in many things but we should be fair in analysis .........

By next government they will make Karachi people wear the Crescent and march them into the arabian ocean carrying Shah Ghazi with them

I believe proper census didnt really happen in Karachi for a long time.
Apart from that Karachi has a big chunk of refugees (Afghan and Indian) who cant be counted as citizens(both them and their offsprings) and therefore not registered in the database, however we dont have estimates to conclude how much it affects the given number.
The other reason, many new people live in the outskirts of Karachi which doesnt come in Karachi's official boundary, just seven mauzas were considered urban areas in the last census according to the boundaries drawn in 1998.

Indian refugees? What the hell are you smoking?

It's tragedy and travesty that those people and their ancestors who were involved in the struggle for independence of Pakistan now became Indian refugees and those who were the enemy of Pakistan, now become the true Pakistani.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom