What's new

Why Pakistan Army is Quiet on Drone Attack

Just waiting to see if Mansoor will hold a press conference to announce that he is not only alive, but kicking. :woot:
You would have to wait a long time as the Quetta Shura, under the full protection and input of the Pakistani army, in a Quetta safe house, are currently discussing who Mansoors successor should be.

You would have to wait a long time as the Quetta Shura, under the full protection and input of the Pakistani army, in a Quetta safe house, are currently discussing who Mansoors successor should be.
Post Reported..!

Again no one is coming up with a better Solution .. tell me which part I wrote is wrong ??
are we not taking US aid ?
drone strike is not happening in Pakistan ?
US troops killed our people
US have base in Pakistan ..
what benefit our Nukes give us ?

Pakistan will disintegrate within next 20 years .. just wait and watch :)
and than none of these Generals or Politicians will be here .. Pakistan will become next Syria and Iraq .. the work is already began .. its better to surrender before US make a mockery out of Pakistan .
You are trolling since the beginning of this thread? What do you want? Spread your idiocy elsewhere false flggaer...!

If I ever find your punk ***. I'll wipe the floor with your bloody face.
Your either an Indian fraudster or an asshole high on drug numbskull.

CALM DOWN.....Let people show their anger. Our anger and frustration is natural as foreign power strikes so deep in our territory, in a province which is already sensitive due to many reasons and such a pathetic response by our men in uniform and civilian leadership. We should have shot down that drone. They are showing absolute arrogance towards us. This kind of warfare is illegal, if Pakistan takes stand on this issue, we can get support from them. We should do now, it is time to break your criminal silence and warn US, that any drone strike again, will have repercussions on relations.

Army also gave our piece of land to Afghans...what were they thinking? have they gone mad? When we look around us, Afghanistan, Iran and India, i see very strong nationalist people who don't even give hoot to anybody and do whatever they want but we? we are so pussy, sorry to say, that no body is ready to take us seriously, and we are being humiliated left and right.

Absolute nonsense going on right now. We are feeling insecure and enemies are laughing at us. Should we sit remain silent on this? Do we have even ounce of respect and honor? It is tough situation, agreed but it is too much now.

under US' boots, that's why.

that's just how they treat small countries.

I thought you agreed on ''without permission''(as you quoted).
There is no way for the US to do it without knowledge of Pakistan.
Ever wondered how an Iranian nuclear facility was compromised in spite of massive protective measures and how so many Iranian nuclear scientists have been assassinated?

Do not underestimate the resources and tactics of CIA and NSA; two of the most powerful intelligence agencies in the world in the context of resources and assets at their disposal.

Pakistan have a decent security apparatus but it is unrealistic to expect it to be impenetrable. So many terrorists slipped into Pakistan from Afghanistan. Why can't the Americans and their sympathizers?

They don't cry Imran sahab , they laugh .. that no one will question them or anything , we will bring forward the pictures of dead Soldiers and fool the nation ... the public will come out in streets shouting Pakistan Army Zindabad and than they will forget .. and those Internet warriors will be chest thumping in front of Indians lol wait for the day when Israeli made Indian drone will take out Hafiz Saeed in Rawalpindi lol , Hafiz must see another place to hide hahahaha
these Generals know that this Stupid nation worship them above Allah :D they are safe ... lets make more houses in Can'tts and behria housing societies :)

Stop with one liners fool, if I am trolling than make a better argument .. stop wasting your and my time .
hanif wrote it in better ways

ملا منصور کی وصیت

محمد حنیف مصنف اور تجزیہ نگار

3 گھنٹے پہلے

شیئر
1- جب پاکستان کی اسٹیبلشمنٹ آپ سے کہے کہ آپ ہمارے معزز مہمان ہیں اُس دِن سے اپنی وصیت لکھنی شروع کر دینا۔

2- جب اِنھی میں سے کوئی کہے کہ آپ ہمارے مسلمان بھائی ہیں تو یہ مت کہنا کہ اِس بھائی چارے کے اب تک کتنے ڈالر ہوئے۔ پاکستانی حساس قوم ہیں۔

3- کوئٹہ سے کبھی گاڑی کرائے پر مت لینا۔ خلیفہ مُلاّ عمر کی روایت پر عمل کرتے ہوئے موٹر سائیکل پر سفر کرنا۔ طبعی عمر پاؤ گے۔ بلکہ شہادت کے کئی سال بعد بھی لوگ زندہ ہی سمجھیں گے۔

4 - پاکستان کے دفاعی تجزیہ نگاروں سے بچ کر رہنا۔ اگر ڈرون سے بچ گئے تو یہ دانشور چوم چوم کر مار دیں گے۔ جب تک آپ زندہ ہیں آپ کو تاریخ کا سب سے بڑا جنگجو کہیں گے شہادت کے بعد کہیں گے امن کی آخری اُمید دم توڑ گئی۔ اچھے خاصے مجاہد کو گاندھی بنا دیں گے یہ دفاعی تجزیہ نگار ۔

5- ہر ریاست کی پالیسی دوغلی ہوتی ہے لیکن یہ ہمارے میزبان بھائی ایک ہاتھ سے فاتحہ پڑھتے ہیں، دوسرا ہاتھ خنجر پر رکھتے ہیں۔

6- میرا خیال تھا ہمارے پاکستانی دوست لطیفے بہت اچھے سُناتے ہیں۔ ایک پنجابی مجاہد نے ایک دفعہ بتایا کہ ہمارے چوکیدار رات کو صدا لگاتے ہیں’جاگدے رہنا، ساڈے تے نہ رہنا‘۔ اب پتہ چلا کہ کم بختوں نے ایک جگت کو قومی دفاعی پالیسی بنا لیا ہے۔

7- اپنے پاکستانی بھائیوں سے کبھی یہ نہ کہنا کہ ہم افغان تو اپنی آزادی کی جنگ لڑ رہے ہیں تم کیا لُچ تل رہے ہو۔ بتایا تھا نہ حساس قوم ہیں ادارے بھی حساس ہیں خفا ہو جاتے ہیں ۔

8- حساسیت کا یہ عالم ہے کہ جیسے ہی آپ کی شہادت ہو گی تو پہلے سکتے میں آ جائیں گے پھر کہیں گے ہماری خود مختاری کے ساتھ چھیڑ چھاڑ ہوئی ہے۔ ہمارے گھر میں گھُس کر مارا، پھر کہیں گے ہمارے گھر میں تو تھا ہی نہیں اُُس کے بعد پھر کہیں گے لیکن تمہاری جرات کیسے ہوئی ہمارے گھر میں گھسنے کی۔ تو آپ نے دیکھا آپ کی جان جائے گی اور اِن کی خود مختاری پِھر دنیا میں اٹکھیلیاں کرتی پھرے گی اور کہے گی پتہ نہیں مجھے دُنیا والے اِتنا کیوں چھیڑتے ہیں۔

9- یہ جو پاکستان کے علما و مشائخ اور غائبانہ نماز جنازہ پڑھانے والی پارٹیاں ہیں اِن سے بھی ہوشیار رہنا ضروری ہے۔ ساری عمر آپ کے کانوں میں ’شہادت ہے مطلوب و مقصود و مومن‘ گنگناتے رہیں گے جب وقت شہادت آئے گا تو اِن کی گنگا جمنی تہذیب جاگ اُٹھے گی اور کہیں گے’نہیں حضور پہلے آپ‘۔

10- اگلا امیر منتخب کرتے وقت اِن کے مشورے مت سُننا، کچھ سال پہلے ہمارے پاکستان بھائی خالد سجنا کو امیر منتخب کروانے والے تھے کہ کسی نے گانا لگا دیا ’سجنا وی مر جانا‘۔ وہُ امیر نہ بن سکے۔ دنیا کی بہت سی قومیں لہو و لعب میں مبتلا ہیں لیکن یہ کیسی قوم ہے جس نے گانوں اور لطیفوں کو ایک مکمل ضابطۂ حیات بنا رکھا ہے۔

11- سرحدی علاقوں، پہاڑوں اور غاروں میں پناہ لینے کے دِن گئے۔ کراچی کے گنجان آباد علاقے بھی بہت گنجان ہو گئے اب پکی پناہ کے لیے ڈی ایچ اے سٹی میں ایک پلاٹ بُک کراؤ وہاں تمہیں امریکہ کا باپ بھی نہیں ڈھونڈ
سکے گا۔

Patients. Pakistan army will eventually come out overtly. As for know ISI is still working in Afghanistan. The genuine authentic Taliban are people we still and will continue to support. The army isn't stupid. Why would you openly challenge the US when you contain the covert capabilities to deceive them.

The Army's motto is Iman, Taqwa, Jihad fi Sabilillah

Post Reported..!

You can report away to your hearts content, prepare commissions of inquiry etc etc etc etc etc . The truth will always find you out. There is no country in this world that does not know that the Afghan taliban gets protection from the Pakistani army and its intelligence agency. NOT ONE COUNTRY IN THE WORLD. If Pakistanis want to believe that they can keep this charade up forever then they are deluded.:enjoy: :cray::cuckoo:

I am as much patriot person as any other Pakistani and you can see my love for Army in previous posts. But latest Drone strike by America and PA response is plain BS. This Policy of "Staying Quiet" when Pakistan Army's Arse* is on the line is getting ridiculous. America Killed a Terrorist on our soil. Why PAKISTAN ARMY Can't/didn't do it? Why every time Army seals its lips acting like nothing is in Army's Control and the institution is waiting like a good child for GOP Decision and FO statement while we all know that Foreign Policy of Pakistan is under Army's Control.

Point 1:Some people say that we got rid of a terrorist, let's celebrate it..Man why can't we do it? If we need America then why we even have a Army then? Is our Army is so incapable or coward? .

Point 2: There are some news circulating that the man who was killed wasn't really Mansoor. Now if Tomorrow America somehow thinks that "I am" a terrorist"(which obviously I am not) and kills me in a drone strike, whose duty then is to protect me? Why I am giving Tax? For Whom is Pakistan Army working for? Pakistan or America?

Point 3: There could be a possibility that informing PAKISTAN before strike was just a Political Statement from America. In this case, do Pakistan Army have balls to defend country against America?

This is just getting complex day by day. Why Army is keeping everyone in dark and behaving like she OWNS Pakistan. Just a few days ago Army gives a post to Afghanistan , Why? By Whose Permission?
I don't know what are the Generals smoking in GHQ. Army should be Accountable as much as people wants NS, IK, ZARDARI to be accountable.

@Horus @Windjammer @Arsalan @Rashid Mahmood @Oscar @HRK @Kaptaan

US ‘unclear’ whether drone targeted Mansour in Pakistan

that's why
and if its not enough

its Civilian Government's job to respond to such incidents. but sadly Panama leaks and Imran Khan is keeping the Nawaz league too busy to spare some time on the international relations and the affairs of the state

I am telling you, saudi petro dollar oil field is the key if we go down you burn down the oil fields usa dollar crashes. you just say to saudis if we go down your next. Have you forgotten bhutto king fesal and oil imbargo.

I agree here with the OP views. Seriously, denying US drone attacks and maintaining our sovereignty doesn't mean waging a war against the US. We should play our cards clear and our Govt as well as Military should come with a strict stance against these drone attacks (which are also technically illegal). We can't even down an unmanned plane to prevent any breach of our airspace? Then why on earth we could give the same response against Indians UCAV's (in future if they try to do the same) Will an innocent life been taken by an illegal American drone differs from that done by Indian drone?
Our military higher ups must have to take a firm stance on this, otherwise they will lose their credibility and positive image which they have regained in Raheel Sharif tenure. And if nothing changes in the policy then i am afraid that day is also not far away when US drone attacks will be carried all over Pakistan.
Was expecting a positive response from ISPR but really disappointed of their staying quiet over the matter.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom