What's new

Why Pakistan Army is Quiet on Drone Attack

please read history of ghawa e badr. ghazwa e ahzab and the ghazwa e hunain. muslims won the first two despite of their poorly equipped army and were about to lose the third one despite of their superior army against the enemies.
Allah says in Quran that he will test the faithful through fear of hunger and enemy. so far we are failing that test badly.

If you are suggestion that we start a war with US over this then you must be mad. When Muslims were weak, the Apostle (PBUH) ordered two migrations of Muslims to Abyssinia during 615 & 616 AD. Battle of Badar was result of a raid undertaken by the Muslims on a caravan led by Abu Sufian & battle was forced on the Muslims by the force that arrived from Mecca. Muslims were fighting essentially a defensive battle. Same was the case of the Battle of Ahzab (Ditch). Let us not forget that our holy Prophet had ‘Divine’ guidance as well as 'Divine' help because the Battle of Ahzaab was won primarily as a result of a single incident where Hazrat Ali ( RA) killed Umar bin Abdu wad.

No military expeditions were under taken by the Muslim armies until such time that the Apostle (PBUH) felt strong enough to do so. Battle of Hunain took place after the conquest of Mecca and the Muslim Army numbered 12,000. This was the largest force ever assembled in Arabia at that time

It is therefore total nonsense & highly presumptuous to quote examples of the battles led by our holy Prophet (PBUH). Do we have any prophet of Allah among us? Do we presume to be as good as Companions of the Prophet (PBUH) in anyway whatsoever?

Besides, Pakistan is a member of the United Nations and the UN Security Council unanimously adopted the resolution in 2014.

Security Council Unanimously Adopts Resolution Condemning Violent Extremism, Underscoring Need to Prevent Travel, Support for Foreign Terrorist Fighters

http://www.un.org/press/en/2014/sc11580.doc.htm

Unquote.

Pray tell me, why it is that so many of the Terrorist leaders are found in Pakistan & in no other country? What were Yusuf Ramzi, OBL, Baitullah Mahsood, Mullah Akhtar Mansour and so many others doing in Pakistan ? Aren’t we in breach of the international law by allowing wanted terrorists to roam about in Pakistan with impunity?

As much as I dislike the bullying tactics by the US; I would hate to see what happened to Iraq happening to Pakistan.

I sincerely hope my countrymen stop shooting themselves in the foot through kneejerk reactions. By all means fight the whole world but you must be in apposition to hurt your enemy at least half as much as he hurts you.

No country of world including China will stand by Pakistan if we go to war over the death of a foreign national who is leader of a gang of terrorists. It would imply that we support international terrorism.

IMHO Gen Raheel Sharif fully knows capabilities of Pakistan armed forces and his response is in the best interest of Pakistan.

Last edited:
it best if pak army just shoots it down and stays quiet and carries on no need to make noise. if they try again then we go again shoot it down. i am with zaid hamid he got balls he knows his stuff. best of all he knows the names of all traitors working against pakistan he is the best caretaker we got.
Sir i agree with your first part. Regarding zaid hamid, sir i believe he is an idealist, he says everything nice which is good to hear full of hope and enthusiasm but lack any reality or how to turn his ideology into practical form.

This drone was in the western border,in the eastern border if the bird would be flow will be targeted.
Exactly why such dual policy regarding the protection of our airspace. Haven't we learn from Salala and OBL raid incident?
Do our threat perception only covers the western portion of the land?

O bhai pichley 10 saal they ap nay ghaur he nahe kiya
We can easily down a subsonic uav but can we contain its fallout ask youraelf this questions

I know very well that downing a subsonic uav is well within our forces capabilities as far as the consequences and fall out are concerned. I have already specified that we have to play our cards right, the foreign policy is what matters the most which we need to revise

@PaklovesTurkiye see this is what i am trying to say...
Me too but mein to sar khapa kay zardari wala khapay ho gaya hoan

Sir i agree with your first part. Regarding zaid hamid, sir i believe he is an idealist, he says everything nice which is good to hear full of hope and enthusiasm but lack any reality or how to turn his ideology into practical form.

Exactly why such dual policy regarding the protection of our airspace. Haven't we learn from Salala and OBL raid incident?
Do our threat perception only covers the western portion of the land?

I know very well that downing a subsonic uav is well within our forces capabilities as far as the consequences and fall out are concerned. I have already specified that we have to play our cards right, the foreign policy is what matters the most which we need to revise
The fallout will trigger an economic melt down for Pakistan

Me too but mein to sar khapa kay zardari wala khapay ho gaya hoan

The fallout will trigger an economic melt down for Pakistan

Sir you don't have to antagonize the US or make it feel that way. You have to defend the case that its not legally right and is more counter productive. Look for a better mutual solution. Use other diplomatic relations to mount pressure on them (KSA, China, Turkey) We have moral basis to support our case. Present it in front of UN to fight our legal right to spread more awareness among the general public of the world. And remind you what US govt fears the most is their common people getting aware !

Sir you don't have to antagonize the US or make it feel that way. You have to defend the case that its not legally right and is more counter productive. Look for a better mutual solution. Use other diplomatic relations to mount pressure on them (KSA, China, Turkey) We have moral basis to support our case. Present it in front of UN to fight our legal right to spread more awareness among the general public of the world. And remind you what US govt fears the most is their common people getting aware !
The day we do that US will show everyone the deals our leaders did in the past which gave full permission for drone attacks

If you are suggestion that we start a war with US over this then you must be mad. When Muslims were weak, the Apostle (PBUH) ordered two migrations of Muslims to Abyssinia during 615 & 616 AD. Battle of Badar was result of a raid undertaken by the Muslims on a caravan led by Abu Sufian & battle was forced on the Muslims by the force that arrived from Mecca. Muslims were fighting essentially a defensive battle. Same was the case of the Battle of Ahzab (Ditch). Let us not forget that our holy Prophet had ‘Divine’ guidance as well as 'Divine' help because the Battle of Ahzaab was won primarily as a result of a single incident where Hazrat Ali ( RA) killed Umar bin Abdu wad.

No military expeditions were under taken by the Muslim armies until such time that the Apostle (PBUH) felt strong enough to do so. Battle of Hunain took place after the conquest of Mecca and the Muslim Army numbered 12,000. This was the largest force ever assembled in Arabia at that time

It is therefore total nonsense & highly presumptuous to quote examples of the battles led by our holy Prophet (PBUH). Do we have any prophet of Allah among us? Do we presume to be as good as Companions of the Prophet (PBUH) in anyway whatsoever?

Besides, Pakistan is a member of the United Nations and the UN Security Council unanimously adopted the resolution in 2014.

Security Council Unanimously Adopts Resolution Condemning Violent Extremism, Underscoring Need to Prevent Travel, Support for Foreign Terrorist Fighters

http://www.un.org/press/en/2014/sc11580.doc.htm

Unquote.

Pray tell me, why it is that so many of the Terrorist leaders are found in Pakistan & in no other country? What were Yusuf Ramzi, OBL, Baitullah Mahsood, Mullah Akhtar Mansour and so many others doing in Pakistan ? Aren’t we in breach of the international law by allowing wanted terrorists to roam about in Pakistan with impunity?

As much as I dislike the bullying tactics by the US; I would hate to see what happened to Iraq happening to Pakistan.

I sincerely hope my countrymen stop shooting themselves in the foot through kneejerk reactions. By all means fight the whole world but you must be in apposition to hurt your enemy at least half as much as he hurts you.

No country of world including China will stand by Pakistan if we go to war over the death of a foreign national who is leader of a gang of terrorists. It would imply that we support international terrorism.

IMHO Gen Raheel Sharif fully knows capabilities of Pakistan armed forces and his response is in the best interest of Pakistan.
our condition in pakistan is not the same as the condition of muslims in the earlier days in makkah which forced two migrations. we have our "madina" and we have our own govt.we should live with dignity. as far as battle of badr is concerned the Prophet SAW used to send small expeditions towards the trade routes of quraish to keep them on their toes. sometimes he even lead himself. the trade caravan that was planned to be ambushed by the muslims was actually carrying the stuff of the muhajirs which was left behind while migration to madina. quraish was about to sell all that material and the muslims responded with force to that aggression. in islam there is ZERO TOLERANCE FOR OPPRESSION. you mentioned the divine help for the Prophet SAW in wars . let me ask you where was that divine help during the uhd and hunain battles? now let me give you brief accout of battle of hunain. that was the first battle in which muslims were in superior number and they got confident of their victory and didn't rely much on Allah's help. the battle started, muslims began to lose and Allah taught them a lesson. as a muslim we have to have strong faith as the basics and then the worldy means in supporting role.
i am not suggesting war with USA. i am only suggesting to stand up and live with dignity. iran shot down US drone. turkey shot down russian jet. were both these countries removed from map of the world? they are still there and have more respect then the nuclear armed pakistan.
many pakistanis here defend the attitude of the pakistani leadership towards america by saying that they are powerful . they humiliate us regularly but atleast we are alive. sorry to say but such people shouldn't feel anything wrong with prostitution. a prostitute has no self respect and dignity so what she is alive, get paid and has her stomach full. it's really hard for me to give this example but our image in the international world is not different from that. few days back i listened to a new lecture of shiekh imran and he used the same term for pakistani leadership i got angry but in nest few days pak got humiliated again.
let me tell you what is international law. it is nothing but a tool by the elite countries to rule over the world. in the eightees these terrorist while fighting russia were mujahideens and when they were attacked by usa they were declared terrorist. according to the articles 24 and 25 of the UN charter the sovereignty belongs to security council. the moment a muslim country signs that document they commit shirk. you are on the right side of the international law as far as you are on america's side. they will never be happy with you till the time you obey them fully and join their club. this is what told in Quran" they will never be happy with you till the time they convert you to their religion."
my post is not for the educated scientific jahils of the 21st century . for such people i have only one question prove the existence of God with the help of a scientific experiment.

btw kab last tie army ne drone ya usa ke khilaf acion liya tha ?:p:D
of course
that is my point. why should it make a comment now? same drones have taken out the TTP leadership as well on either sides of the borders.
I can understand the emotional reaction of some Pakistanis.. when its leadership offers Fatiha for Osama in the parliament and its judges and lawyers offer funeral inside the court boundaries then naturally our sovereignty is damaged when America kills the Afghan cousins of these monsters.

by the way does anyone remember the recent carnage in Lahore Park? I cant recall if the parliamentarians even offered a minute silence let alone any prayers for the dead.

tell me can USA or for that matter any of the so called your allies do anything in pakistani soil without taking your security establishment under confidence ?
YES USA does that even without taking us in confidence :) we are not strong enough to stop her.

No one wants Pakistan to engage the Americans militarily. We only want just a shred of truth for once. That why are American drones able to or authorize to enter Pakistanair space. And when they do enter and take targets out why do Pak military issue statements that our sovereignty has been violated.

But the military generals don't care that this act of theirs demoralizes the country and her people. Look at all these conspiracy theories flying around in this thread. No one knows the truth, we're kept in the dark and no one wants to hold the military leaders accountable.

Then they have the audacity to issue fake and hollow statements that our military is the best but in the end everyone throws the drone violating our sovereignty in our faces.

dcb8209ca88694d8bcf4459074493b89

Link > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War

You forgot Tipu Sultan famous saying:

It is far better to live like a lion for a day than to live like a jackal for a hundred years. Pakistanis have tend to forgotten their history.

And no i dont live abroad but in Pakistan, Lahore to be precise along with my family.

Tipu Sultan famous saying
No. And I don't care about Tipu. I have no idea how remotely Tipu has anything to do with Pakistan or it's people. If your quoting him because he was Muslim I can think of better "Muslim" warriors like Saladin.

It is far better to live like a lion for a day than to live like a jackal for a hundred years
Well you certainly are a proven jackal or else you would have died a "lion's" death by now given the daily need for "lions" in Pakistan with all the enemies we have.

Pakistanis have tend to forgotten their history.
You may have not forgotten your history (if indeed you originally hail from Deccan) but ceratinly have failed to live like Tipu's example.

Good for you. At least you get to enjoy good food while you exhort others to die like Tipu.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom