What's new

Why Pakistan hasn't tested missile for months now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not that easy my friend .Arab assistance can confirm ,after all they did that in 1971 also.But outcome was same.
Chinese support , I am not sure .Due to supply of cheap labour we can replace Chinese goods with Indian goods .And I have doubt whether China will risk 100 billion $ trade for a Pakistan.

Perhaps you misunderstood the magnitude of support. In case of war, all we would really need from the middle east is continued supply of OIL (even if that means through some other country) and spares from China (for all Chinese specific equipment).

They are getting boring. I hope Pakistan test something like Babur again so Bharotis can shit in their paints. I remember when Pakistan tested cruise missile and these bharotis couldnt believe it. They themselves imported cruise missile from Russia.

pakistan now knows india cant be provoked and will not get kasmir so no more missile is needed

Pakistan's Missile Testing Policy is different from her neighbors , We do not Test Missile just for the Hell of it , All the Pakistan's tests will come afters India's Just to show then that if you can do it so can we . For now we do not need to show the world what we have got .

We dont like to show our cards unless it is absolutely necessary .

Pakistan's Missile Testing Policy is different from her neighbors , We do not Test Missile just for the Hell of it , All the Pakistan's tests will come afters India's Just to show then that if you can do it so can we . For now we do not need to show the world what we have got .

We dont like to show our cards unless it is absolutely necessary .

I think Shahhen 3 and Gauri 3 was announced long ago after India announced A4, A5 but India about to induct both missiles and Pakistan is no where?

SAM, SLBM, ICBM, BVR, Anti Tank missile, LRCM etc etc ... where are Pakistani response

I think Shahhen 3 and Gauri 3 was announced long ago after India announced A4, A5 but India about to induct both missiles and Pakistan is no where?

SAM, SLBM, ICBM, BVR, Anti Tank missile, LRCM etc etc ... where are Pakistani response
only fools show all their cards at the start of the game :)

yours and ours Policies are different , we would rater hide our assets then to show the world that we have them .. different reasons different tactics .

only fools show all their cards at the start of the game :)

yours and ours Policies are different , we would rater hide our assets then to show the world that we have them .. different reasons different tactics .

Missiles that was mentioned can not be made easily and can not be hide during development even China can not do that.

Number of tests needed to validate every new system, as you said Pakistan respond only after Indian test so just asking for response for all missiles that was mentioned in previous post

Missiles that was mentioned can not be made easily and can not be hide during development even China can not do that.

Number of tests needed to validate every new system, as you said Pakistan respond only after Indian test so just asking for response for all missiles that was mentioned in previous post
WE did actually

We Have Anti tank Missile
our SLBM version of babur is ready can be tested as per reports
let me know when India tests any LRCM or any BVR then we will talk

i am more concerned about the PSLV project

WE did actually

We Have Anti tank Missile
our SLBM version of babur is ready can be tested as per reports
let me know when India tests any LRCM or any BVR then we will talk

I would love to know in house developed Anti tank missile of Pakistan.
I think you want to say SLCM as babur is cruise missile. SLBM is totally a different category only handful country in world have such technology.
Both ASTRA and Nirbhaya are in testing phase.

Still waiting for Pakistani response for such high tech systems.

Perhaps you misunderstood the magnitude of support. In case of war, all we would really need from the middle east is continued supply of OIL (even if that means through some other country) and spares from China (for all Chinese specific equipment).

Yes middle east will supply oil to you.But we know how to counter it .Same thing is happened in 1971.But at that US and west supported you.But at the outcome is in favour for us.We won that war.China and Middile east will help you.But that is not enough against India.
But forget about a war like that.Our most modern weapons are economy and diplomacy .In future we can win a war without a single shot.

Nations who test their missiles a lot usually have shitty missile programs (like india) and have a long way to go in achieving total confidence in deploying their missile program.
And when that shit falls on your head........Nuff said!

So why not NESCOM, KRL(GIDS) and SUPARCO start up working on SLV of 3 types for carrying 3 Different payload in the space and brings in KSA, UAE, Jordan, Oman and Yemen as these countries are interested.

More over, we can bring more on a program of GPS and global communication Like having:
30 GPS
30 Communications Satellite

So that Muslim countries can earn money through giving Military and Commercial customers their services.

So why not NESCOM, KRL(GIDS) and SUPARCO start up working on SLV of 3 types for carrying 3 Different payload in the space and brings in KSA, UAE, Jordan, Oman and Yemen as these countries are interested.

More over, we can bring more on a program of GPS and global communication Like having:
30 GPS
30 Communications Satellite

So that Muslim countries can earn money through giving Military and Commercial customers their services.

Heck, we could say that too, that India 'retaliates' every time Pakistan conducts missile tests.
NO! Cause we do it first and you guys follow. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom