What's new

Why Pakistan is capable of rolling over Bharat and fully occupy India completely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qutb-ud-din-Aibak

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
As far as parity goes they match each other but it is in the operational field where Pakistan has huge advantage and besides the Indian ground forces aren't disciplined and majority of them gathered from allover the place who arent even same race or speak same language example like what happened in Galwan that was amaturish and I wouldn't even say majority are loyal and in truth it is a ghost army if you look at it beneath and it is only on paper..

Pak army-IEA rolling in across LOC could be a field day and note they will fight but once they face stiff resistance and death becomes certain lines will collapse and high desertion will occur..

contrary to many I wouldn't rule out a worse collapse then ANA and imho the Galwan collapse was worse then ANA and you saw the condition they were in..

Hence a future campaign could technically become Pakistan's easiest rollover but only tough on paper because beneath it is absolutey rotten

Last edited:
False flagger?
I think he's trying to garner some "India is STRONK" reactions from Pakistani PDFers.

Look I am not trying to be biased but I have humanized them and see the big weaknesses in them and there are areas where they are good but they suk where it matters most which is the operational field, professionalism, commitment etc etc.. The Galwan fiasco was just the tip of the iceberg..

If you fail to humanize them then you will fail to see them... Try to envision yourself in few days as Indian and try to see life from their perspective.. Catching weaknesses doesn't come with predator mindset but the ability to humanize you will see every single weakness small and big

Last edited:
As far as parity goes they match each other but it is in the operational field where Pakistan has huge advantage and besides the Indian ground forces aren't disciplined and majority of them gathered from allover the place who arent even same race or speak same language example like what happened in Galwan that was amaturish and I wouldn't even say majority are loyal and in truth it is a ghost army if you look at it beneath and it is only on paper..

Pak army-IEA rolling in across LOC could be a field day and note they will fight but once they face stiff resistance and death becomes certain lines will collapse and high desertion will occur..

contrary to many I wouldn't rule out a worse collapse then ANA and imho the Galwan collapse was worse then ANA and you saw the condition they were in..

Hence a future campaign could technically become Pakistan's easiest rollover but only tough on paper because beneath it is absolutey rotten
Totally agree, just look at their history and results of war, on the Western border they always run. 1000 year occupation by colonialists of India is a solid proof that majority Hindus are a cowardly lot.

Yes erm locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom