What's new

Why RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat is wrong about Mother Teresa

There is a kernel of truth to what Mr Bhagwath said. Unfortunately for him, she treated people who were desperate for care and were thankful to what they received and it did not matter to them that the service they have received may have had a religious motive.

..and why is that unfortunate for him ?

So she is against abortion.. As per her, killing a child before it was born is the biggest sin.. Whats the problem about her view point? Or you think that she is trying to convert newborn children by saying abortion is a sin?

Please try something credible.
IT was a letter from mother teresa to US court to save a pedophile priest.

@SarthakGanguly @MokshaVimukthi @doppelganger @Mike_Brando @Screambowl @SamantK

Read this exprect from article posted. Writer is brimming with hatred for Hindus.

Its more like CONTEMPT for Hindus and our way of life.

Its the standard Bengali "secularism" that voted TMC to power and encourage BD's to populate their state while seeking hand outs from Delhi.

Its nothing special, over the years I have learnt to ignore Bengali and mallu authors who write such trash.

We will talk about it when I see Mohan Bhagwat touch a child with leprosy without any hesitation..

Nirmal Ashram already asked to come up with evidence if she was involved in any conversion.. Person like Bhagwath only interested in thrashing other religion.. Why dont he do some thing for the poor like Mother Teresa did?

ever heard of Sewa Bharti - New Delhi Chapter Home - Sewa Bharti - New Delhi Chapter ?? Even during kedarnath tragedy RSS karyakartas were on the ground trying to help the stranded people , while there were news going around that missionaries wanted to use this opportunity in order to spread Christianity in those tragic time

I respect Mohan Bhagwat, But he should not make such claims about such a noble personality without any substantial proof. Bhagwat did a blunder this time. It will only result in his disgrace, not the other way around for which he hoped.

There is substantial proof and Mother Terrasa's own admission. Why do you want to deny her that truth ?

She was pretty clear Jesus was the "true" path to salvation and wanted everybody to take that path. Are you confused about that ? She sure wasn't.

Mohan Bhagwat has dedicated his entire life for social service without expecting anything in return........... and unlike Mother Tresa he is not publicity hungry either.

We will talk about it when I see Mohan Bhagwat touch a child with leprosy without any hesitation..

You unfortunately will NEVER SEE it since your eyes are blinded by hate and bigotry.

Nirmal Ashram already asked to come up with evidence if she was involved in any conversion.. Person like Bhagwath only interested in thrashing other religion.. Why dont he do some thing for the poor like Mother Teresa did?

Nirmal Ashram is expected to say that. Do you expect them to say that Conversion is their priority number one ? Mother Teresa herself used to ask the dying to convert the dying to " save their soul". This is by her own admission. Baptising the dying was a regular practice.

..and why is that unfortunate for him ?

She was the only hope these people had and many of these suffering people were baptised on their death beds - something Mr Bhagwat doesn't like.

I for one don't grudge her. In my opinion she is flawed as any of us but in her mission she was able to provide care - however basic - to people who had no one to look after them. I admire her for her convictions in her belief which lead her to serve the poor and destitute.

There is substantial proof and Mother Terrasa's own admission. Why do you want to deny her that truth ?

She was pretty clear Jesus was the "true" path to salvation and wanted everybody to take that path. Are you confused about that ? She sure wasn't.

Mohan Bhagwat has dedicated his entire life for social service without expecting anything in return........... and unlike Mother Tresa he is not publicity hungry either.
IDK about you dude, but i'm a graduate of science not graduate of prejudice. I believe on facts and proof. Can you quote me any report based on fact that Mother Teresa was publicity hungry and that Mohan Bhagwat is not. I respect both, but do not run around making such preposterous blames.

She was a catholic nun, she was supposed to say Jesus was true path. What did you expected, Lord Ram or Prophet Mohammad from her. And her individual faith does not have anything to do with allegations of conversion.

Mohan Bhagwat has definitely dedicated his life, and so had Mother Teresa. I am not denying that. But making such an allegation on someone respected worldwide, and that too based on nothing but prejudice is just not right.

She was the only hope these people had and many of these suffering people were baptised on their death beds - something Mr Bhagwat doesn't like.

LOL. How do you know Bhagwat does not like that ? :cheesy: ....... are you into reading minds ?

or are you into the business of assigning motives and feelings to others so that you can feel better ? :coffee:

IDK about you dude, but i'm a graduate of science not graduate of prejudice. I believe on facts and proof. Can you quote me any report based on fact that Mother Teresa was publicity hungry and that Mohan Bhagwat is not. I respect both, but do not run around making such preposterous blames.

She was a catholic nun, she was supposed to say Jesus was true path. What did you expected, Lord Ram or Prophet Mohammad from her. And her individual faith does not have anything to do with allegations of conversion.

Mohan Bhagwat has definitely dedicated his life, and so had Mother Teresa. I am not denying that. But making such an allegation on someone respected worldwide, and that too based on nothing but prejudice is just not right.

Why else did she accept the Nobel Prize ? :cheesy: ......... she accepted in the "name of the poor" :lol: .... how convenient.

DO you know Both Baba ramdev and Sri Sri Ravi Shankar declined the Padma Vibushan award ? .............. they said they do not do the service for AWARDS.

There are THOUSANDS of people who dedicated their lives to serving others, ever wonder why none of their name make it to the newspaper or get awards ? Mother Teresa was a Celebrity Nun. How many other celebrity Nun's do you know ? :cheesy: ...... do you think she is the only one who does good work ?

RSS is a media shy organization. They have a policy of keeping the media away. Mohan Bhagwat has rarely if EVER given an interview. Now compare that with Mother Teresa. :disagree:

IF only you were a true believer of facts and truth.

LOL. How do you know Bhagwat does not like that ? :cheesy: ....... are you into reading minds ?

or are you into the business of assigning motives and feelings to others so that you can feel better ? :coffee:

Why else did she accept the Nobel Prize ? :cheesy: ......... she accepted in the "name of the poor" :lol: .... how convenient.

DO you know Both Baba ramdev and Sri Sri Ravi Shankar declined the Padma Vibushan award ? .............. they said they do not do the service for AWARDS.

There are THOUSANDS of people who dedicated their lives to serving others, ever wonder why none of their name make it to the newspaper or get awards ? Mother Teresa was a Celebrity Nun. How many other celebrity Nun's do you know ? :cheesy: ...... do you think she is the only one who does good work ?

RSS is a media shy organization. They have a policy of keeping the media away. Mohan Bhagwat has rarely if EVER given an interview. Now compare that with Mother Teresa. :disagree:

IF only you were a true believer of facts and truth.
And yet your reply contains no fact, just prejudice that she was attention seeker just because she received an award. You know, that analysis of your is brilliant for a fact.

So you mean that people who do real service do not achieve awards, and people who recieve awards are media hungry, right? I could name you more than 100 people who worked through their lives for poor and needy and received awards with dignity and people who did nothing for denying awards. But i do not want to indulge in such baseless discussions.

I was astonished to know that she did not employ even a single doctor. Not a single person got cured in her care. Ambulances donated were used to ferry the nuns. Mild cases of TB that could have been cured with proper medication too turned deadly because she did not believe in medicating but only god can cure these poor fellows. I lost respect for her after that... It is a shame... Like they say, road to hell are paved with good intentions...

Was Mother Teresa not so saintly after all? Researchers spark controversy by claiming her care of the sick was 'dubious' and handling of cash 'suspicious' | Daily Mail Online

And yet your reply contains no fact, just prejudice that she was attention seeker just because she received an award. You know, that analysis of your is brilliant for a fact.

So you mean that people who do real service do not achieve awards, and people who recieve awards are media hungry, right? I could name you more than 100 people who worked through their lives for poor and needy and received awards with dignity and people who did nothing for denying awards. But i do not want to indulge in such baseless discussions.

The fact is that a person dedicated to selfless service will Reject an award because accepting an award is an act of Self Gratification. Accepting the award does NOTHING for the Poor, it is only to satisfy the Ego.

That is why Baba Radev and Shri Shri Ravi shankar rejected the award. Their work is truly selfless.

Now if you cannot see this rather obvious fact, you are just plain prejudiced.

Nobody who does Selfless service wants an award. Those who do service for a "cause" are the one who happily accept awards.

See how that works ? I doubt you do. If you had the capacity to see this, you would have seen it already.

The KEY here is SELFLESS Service, not SERVICE.

As to her attempts to be a celebrity, here is a book about that :

Mother Teresa: Saint or Celebrity?

5941500.jpg

teresa_diana.jpg

Last edited:

so it is true that she expected people to convert in return for service.

Mohan Bhagwat doesnt get as many dollars as the missionaries,which science are you a student of?

The fact is that a person dedicated to selfless service will Reject an award because accepting an award is an act of Self Gratification. Accepting the award does NOTHING for the Poor, it is only to satisfy the Ego.

That is why Baba Radev and Shri Shri Ravi shankar rejected the award. Their work is truly selfless.

Now if you cannot see this rather obvious fact, you are just plain prejudiced.

Nobody who does Selfless service wants an award. Those who do service for a "cause" are the one who happily accept awards.

See how that works ? I doubt you do. If you had the capacity to see this, you would have seen it already.

The KEY here is SELFLESS Service, no SERVICE.
I guess all of these people are either selfish or attention seeker/publicity hungry
Bharat Ratna - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Padma Vibhushan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As for Baba Ramdev not recieving any award, read this
Ramdev - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As for Shri Shri ravi Shankar not recieving any awards, read this,
Sri Sri Ravi Shankar - Awards and Honors | The Art Of Living Global

As for the selfless service of Ramdev and Ravishankar is concern, I do not see neither free medicines of Patanjali, nor free tickets of Art of living or any sort.

And what is the basis of Selfless service? Rejecting Padma vibhushan only, and accpeting other awards?

And all of your analysis is based on the theory that people who do selfless service do not accept any award, which is brilliant btw, only if you could prove that to me, via anything. Anything. Any fact to support this brilliant theory of yours.

so it is true that she expected people to convert in return for service.

Mohan Bhagwat doesnt get as many dollars as the missionaries,which science are you a student of?
IDK if it is true or NOT. It might be, it might not be. What i think that people who make claims should present some substantial proof in support of their claims, not just some hot air propaganda.

I'm a Mechanical Engineer.
"In data and Facts i trust, rest all i analyse.":close_tema:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom