What's new

Why the world’s biggest democracy still fails too many of its people

do believe me,all we want is a peace loving,meek neighbor.no poor,no starvation.see how much we help Africa,we build roads railways buildings there, and some countries are now developing better than India.we want a big business partner,not enemy(in fact almost nobody see India as enemy in China,i don't know why indians are so agressive in this forum)

Sorry to burst your bubble when the neighbouring country names their missiles with names of invaders who invaded india and quotes the right to first strike of nukes and another neighbour invades india citing that part was part of his nation some 2000 years ago?The last time we decreased budget on defence and concentrated on weapon factories making coffee makers instead of ammunition etc. the other country seized opportunity that we let our guard down and sneaked in 1962.You cant expect a peace loving and meek neighbour in this scenario can you?:woot:

do believe me,all we want is a peace loving,meek neighbor.no poor,no starvation.see how much we help Africa,we build roads railways buildings there, and some countries are now developing better than India.we want a big business partner,not enemy(in fact almost nobody see India as enemy in China,i don't know why indians are so agressive in this forum)

I think you haven't met Hongwu here. :pdf:

Sorry to burst your bubble when the neighbouring country names their missiles with names of invaders who invaded india and quotes the right to first strike of nukes and another neighbour invades india citing that part was part of his nation some 2000 years ago?The last time we decreased budget on defence and concentrated on weapon factories making coffee makers instead of ammunition etc. the other country seized opportunity that we let our guard down and sneaked in 1962.You cant expect a peace loving and meek neighbour in this scenario can you?:woot:

High risk, high reward.

During the 1980's, Deng Xiaoping cut the military budget significantly to make room for economic reforms. And he also demobilized millions of troops, which enormously reduced the size of the PLA.

Even though at that time, we were enemies with BOTH the superpowers, the USA and the USSR, who had us completely surrounded on all sides by their allies and proxies.

haha,your location flag is China,if you are in my country now you may ask your Chinese friends directly whether my words reflect most Chinese's thought about India.and then tell the Indians in this forum.will you?

haha,your location flag is China,if you are in my country now you may ask your Chinese friends directly whether my words reflect most Chinese's thought about India.and then tell the Indians in this forum.will you?
As i said before and say again the normal chinese are nice people, only the people i see in this forum,be it pakistanis or chinese who spill vitriol baffles me:undecided:.Yes i am in chongqing :).

Democracy is no gurantine for the success or prosperity of a country。

As i said before and say again the normal chinese are nice people, only the people i see in this forum,be it pakistanis or chinese who spill vitriol baffles me:undecided:.Yes i am in chongqing :).
i like chongqing food.
study there?
there are many south asia students in chongqing,wuhan and other cities,most study medicine.

I think India should first feed, clothe, shelter half its population before spending on defence budget or glamorous airports.

Thanks for your advice. Seriously, we Indians are working on it. Work in progress for few more years/decades. By the way you should see Pakistan as well in the mirror, it ain't doing better than India

Chongqing food is nice, but a bit too spicy. :woot:

Well you know us yintoos from south we like spicy food especially from AP.The chinese were astonished when we asked for more Chilli powder.Seriously bro .No disrepect bro, what is it that you want from us eventually?good relation or trying to prop up pakistan against us? To me it makes sense to close one conflict and concentrate on the others.Multi-conflicts can be disturbing.

I would like to know seriously from my Zhonguo pengyos, you want to fight with us always?If not we can talk it's your wish eventually it will only help you sitting far away with japan etc. not you and me.;)

I would like to know seriously from my Zhonguo pengyos, you want to fight with us always?If not we can talk it's your wish eventually it will only help you sitting far away with japan etc. not you and me.;)

We haven't had a war in over 30 years. This is the basic fact, that contradicts all the scaremongering.

We're not looking for a war, otherwise it would have happened already.

We just want to develop our country, that's it.

Whether people want to believe that or not, is up to them. Doesn't matter to us, we'll continue with our same path of economic development.

We haven't had a war in over 30 years. This is the basic fact, that contradicts all the scaremongering.

We're not looking for a war, otherwise it would have happened already.

We just want to develop our country, that's it.

Whether people want to believe that or not, is up to them. Doesn't matter to us, we'll continue with our same path of economic development.

China is looking inward and make itself rich and powerful. America is spending too much money while getting into other people's business. America need to learn from China about not getting into other people's affairs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom