What's new

Why the world’s biggest democracy still fails too many of its people

Indians are very mistaken if you think that India is gonna be a major economic power just because

(1)India is a so-called democracy
(2)India has tons of people。

Forget about how the so-called developed countries got developed,for we all know how they conquered、colonized,exploited,just take a look at the Asian tigers:none of them was a democracy when they were at the peak of growth cycle and before they got relatively developed。

Indians are very mistaken if you think that India is gonna be a major economic power just because

(1)India is a so-called democracy
(2)India has tons of people。

Forget about how the so-called developed countries got developed,for we all know how they conquered、colonized,exploited,just take a look at the Asian tigers:none of them was a democracy when they were at the peak of growth cycle and before they got relatively developed。

The Indian model have never been successful in recent history. So I seriously doubt that they will ever be successful. They are actually 33 nations unifying together by the legacy of British imperialism. Its a miracle that these states still stay together. But the clock will strike 12 one day and India's luck will run out.

The Indian model have never been successful in recent history. So I seriously doubt that they will ever be successful. They are actually 33 nations unifying together by the legacy of British imperialism. Its a miracle that these states still stay together. But the clock will strike 12 one day and India's luck will run out.

Why do the chinese believe that british unified india?didn;t china exist in olden times before cultural revolution despite having many kingdoms?Likewise, Bharat existed in olden times if you look at history and what you call indians as YINTOO in chinese why is that?

sir inspite of getting destroyed into pieces.....we did develop a bit for the last 65 years unlike some of our neighbours.....and i dont think that india will be disintegrated ever as if that happens then there will be chaos over here.....in india no one wants to die....people are greedy over here all they want is wealth....and if there is no peace then there is no business and ultimatly there is no money........so its not gonna happen dont worry....yeah there is poverty over here....but there is development too that is why we are a big market today and have a good army and a good economy too....soon we will take care of this poverty issue i am sure

India has an election system. This is not sufficient for India to call itself democracy. A democracy needs to ensure the basic rights of individuals. In India that's hardly the case.

Why do the chinese believe that british unified india?didn;t china exist in olden times before cultural revolution despite having many kingdoms?Likewise, Bharat existed in olden times if you look at history and what you call indians as YINTOO in chinese why is that?

The land and civilization of India existed for ages. But the nation of India was created by the British. A civilization is similar to that of western civilization. Indian civilization is equivalent of western European civilization, Arab civilization, etc. But India never existed as a nation until Britain unified it. There were empires that come and go in India throughout history, just like Europe.

I think India should first feed, clothe, shelter half its population before spending on defence budget or glamorous airports.

we would have done that if we had no threats. But now what can we do. Whats the use of food and clothes when we wont have freedom ?

Illiterate people have NREGA and educated,verbose people have Twitter NREGA.

people get more than enough rights and benefits without breaking a sweat in India.Only India ll give them free food like this.

You're not an Indian so scram

I seriously doubt we'll ever be able to shut your ignorant trap

Guynextdoor2,u r on my ignore list dude,i cant/won't read whatever u said.

so,please dont waste your time.

jealius of what?

that poor people get some free food? It raised overall standard of living... its govt's duty to ensure a basic standard minimum level at which human can live with dignity.. especially if they can afford it( and have tonnes of foodgrain rotting)

If thats the goal,i am totally supportive of it.

But we all know what the government ll do,a temple/church/mosque ll do this job better than any government.

we dont need a constitutional reform for it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom