What's new

Why wealth of Hyderabad Nizam's heirs depends on Pakistan

Means that Interms of Hyderabad , it is also occupied forcefully by india, and their locals those wants independent status should have given a chance to chose watever they want?

The locals chose India at that time in an open referendum.

Seriously, dont you pakistanis read history ?

Calm down, you are being too emotional.
Lets look at the facts okay?
The nazim was the undisputed leader of Hydrabad. It doesn't matter if people like him or not, he has the authority to run the state. Just like Zardai and Singh have the right to run the state.
Now the Nazim, according to the rules of partition, had the right to chose India or Pakistan. He chose Pakistan and sent the money to Pakistan. This is all perfectly legitimate and no one should object to this. Then India invaded Hyderabad and annexed it illegally. This is not legitimate and should be objected to.
Now the country that illegally conquered another also wan'ts the money that is not rightfully it's.

Do you follow so far?

India has no moral authority to request the money back.
Pakistan has every legal right to keep it since the Nazim chose Pakistan and gave the money willfully with no coercion.

I am not emotional, you are not living in reality...

In Libya Gaddafi was an undisputed leader and now what happened to his regime is the exact example for Nizam of Hyderabad, first thing the world community did was freezing all the overseas assets belonged to the Libyan regime, so this overseas fund of Nizam belongs to Hyderabad people. Also India didn't conquered illegally - it's the people of Hyderabad willingly joined India, also don't make claims without knowing the proper history - when India and Pakistan was created there was an agreement signed by two country that they will take any state under their union only if they have land contact with that place (Bangladesh was exception, agreed by both country), that is the reason In 1947-48, the Khan of Kalat (Balochistan) reportedly "tried" to accede to the dominion of India. But his accession papers were returned by Jawaharlal Nehru read the history of Balochistan you will know this, since Hyderabad have no land contact with Pakistan it have no right to claim it only based on the Nizam's will, that is the reason even the world community supported India when Hyderabad came under Indian union...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balochistan,_Pakistan

When Gaddafi money can be confesticated for the welfare of Libyan people why not the Nizam money for the welfare of Hyderabadi citizens...

When Pakistanis claim they have nothing to do with Dravidians, why you guys wasting your time on Hyderabad.
First of all , There are prominent numbers of Hyderabadis lives in Pakistan, and they all have a common opinion regarding to their parential town that it should be the part of Pakistan as its Nizams declared it. but India usually invaded it and captured it. Basically , A common indian consider it right but when same is applied on Kashmir they consider it wrong, and blame others to be brain washed? :confused: Well ! leave it, tell me the reality of deccan mujahid and wat they wants? perhaps that same state andhra pradesh is also badly affected by maoists nowdays.

They decided to join us in 1947 so as far as I'm concerned, that wealth is now ours.
As for them, well, 65 years of living with mediocre neighbours would ruin any city. Of course, now they're corrupt and like the other states. But in '47 they were good. No one is saying they should join us now. The wealth transferred in '47 is ours

Why do u punjabis blabber soo much??

First of all , There are prominent numbers of Hyderabadis lives in Pakistan, and they all have a common opinion regarding to their parential town that it should be the part of Pakistan as its Nizams declared it. but India usually invaded it and captured it.
1)Nizam never wanted to join Pakistan.
2)Hyderabadis are outside settlers, not Telugu speaking natives.

Basically , A common indian consider it right but when same is applied on Kashmir they consider it wrong, and blame others to be brain washed? :confused: Well ! leave it, tell me the reality of deccan mujahid and wat they wants? perhaps that same state andhra pradesh is also badly affected by maoists nowdays.

Both of the incident you mentioned not related to Nizam. :laugh: And Naxalism ended a decade ago in Telangana.
Has your tribal liberators not preferred to plunder houses of common Kashmiri in 1948, things would have been different for you.

Indian Democracy is a farce I think sometimes. I mean these rich rulers and their descendants are the ones who benefited the most from India's independence. How come they did not enact the most most basic and comprehensive reforms regarding infrasturcture? The US and CHina both followed this model and it has helped greatly in their economy. India should have followed the path of Hong Kong, get fully developed into an economic powerhouse. At the very least, all Indians would have basic amenties like roads, schools, toilets, etc. Any thoughts? The Nizam can suck it. His descendants dont deserve a penny

First of all , There are prominent numbers of Hyderabadis lives in Pakistan, and they all have a common opinion regarding to their parential town that it should be the part of Pakistan as its Nizams declared it. but India usually invaded it and captured it. Basically , A common indian consider it right but when same is applied on Kashmir they consider it wrong, and blame others to be brain washed? :confused: Well ! leave it, tell me the reality of deccan mujahid and wat they wants? perhaps that same state andhra pradesh is also badly affected by maoists nowdays.

Deccan mujahedin pigs?? Last time I heard a desperate pakistani terrorist calling from the heavens of karachi instructing his fellow pigs in india to name them selvs deccan mujahid to spice up things..
Btw since when did the world start to care wat some bloody jihadi pig wants?? Be it TTP or deccan or indian mujaheddin

Back
Top Bottom