What's new

Wikileaks:India, Iran Supported TTP

Wikileaks are a piece of trash, tabloid news. Why would Iran support the TTP, the people who have the same terrorism ideology as the Jundullah, who are creating havoc in Iran's Sistan Balochistan province?

Well no suprise in India's invovlement. And i believe Pakistan can tame Iran, give them what they desire, a NuKe bomb and just pay regualr visit. No doubt this is part of the secret war games played by politics on all sides.

May the Pakistani people stop their enemies and thrive as a nation

:pakistan:

For those who have difficulty to believe anti Pakistan position of Iran, shall try to get visa of iran... and travel around Iran.
Watch TV, read news etc.

A progressive Pakistan is not good for Iran's image and a developed Baluchistan is definitely not in Iranian interest.

It was Iran who passed on Pakistani nuclear secrets to India.

This is bunch of BS.. what America is doing here is divide and conquer.. To destabilize Pakistan now they are using Iran as a bait.. Pakistan was geographically situated between three friends and an enemy.. We were suppose to just keep our army on India's side and rest was ALL OK.. Iran was/is a friend and Afghanistan WAS a friend.. Now with WoT the west has taken away one of our friends and made it fight against us.. China is backing off just because of stupidity of our politicians.. and now they are targeting the good relations between Iran and Pakistan.. Once Iran considers us enemy or visa versa.. Pakistan would be alone in between enemies from All sides.. Simple as That!!!

Why would we trust something where US State Department is the one informing?.. isn't it the same country which informed us of WMD? and 45 minute hoax??.. why should we trust it now??

And UAE's Intelligence??.. come on!!!.. they can't even tell you if it is day or night!!..

Wake UP!!!!.. or are you mentally blind and deaf?? don't be a retard and take your own decisions.. it is Pakistan who should decide whom to befriend and whom to consider an enemy!!!

Just my two cents..

AQ khan gave outdated designs to them.

Where did you learned this?

Did Dr. Samar Mubarik, not reviewed the blue prints, what Bush gave to Musharraf?

That's not possible that thorough investigation not being made!

AQ Khan can say many things but i believe all top brass of laboratories was consulted.

Pakistani Talibans are Pakistani citizen. So they must understand their own country's interests, they must understand what are good and bad for Pakistan. They must not listen to any India or Iran and they must not kill their own people. So I would like to blame to those stupid Talibans at first (not any India) who can not understand what is good or bad for Pakistan and can not understand foreign conspiracies. Hope I am talking logically.

When family members of someone get killed then reason gets killed along with them.. lighting a fire without ignition, fuel and oxygen is difficult but if all of them are available.. it only takes a "tick" to ignite a fire!!.. hope you get the logic.. Stop killing innocent people if you want the war to finish.. simple!!

Edit: I am not referring to you as a killer :).. its just a matter of speech.. hope i didn't offended you

This is bunch of BS.. what America is doing here is divide and conquer.. To destabilize Pakistan now they are using Iran as a bait.. Pakistan was geographically situated between three friends and an enemy.. We were suppose to just keep our army on India's side and rest was ALL OK.. Iran was/is a friend and Afghanistan WAS a friend.. Now with WoT the west has taken away one of our friends and made it fight against us.. China is backing off just because of stupidity of our politicians.. and now they are targeting the good relations between Iran and Pakistan.. Once Iran considers us enemy or visa versa.. Pakistan would be alone in between enemies from All sides.. Simple as That!!!

Why would we trust something where US State Department is the one informing?.. isn't it the same country which informed us of WMD? and 45 minute hoax??.. why should we trust it now??

And UAE's Intelligence??.. come on!!!.. they can't even tell you if it is day or night!!..

Wake UP!!!!.. or are you mentally blind and deaf?? don't be a retard and take your own decisions.. it is Pakistan who should decide whom to befriend and whom to consider an enemy!!!

Just my two cents..

Since revolution, Iran is friend of India and enemy of Pakistan.
They were arming Northern Alliance against Taliban.
Now they are arming TTP against Pakistan.

There is a chance that both US and Iran are playing double game but non of them behave like friend of Pakistan.

UAE intelligence is at least good enough to uncover Mossad operation in their land... rest i don't know much.

Pakistani Talibans are Pakistani citizen. So they must understand their own country's interests, they must understand what are good and bad for Pakistan. They must not listen to any India or Iran and they must not kill their own people. So I would like to blame to those stupid Talibans at first (not any India) who can not understand what is good or bad for Pakistan and can not understand foreign conspiracies. Hope I am talking logically.

If they are not registered kids or neither their parents are registered with NADRA than they are not Pakistani.
If they are registered under the auspicious command of rehman malik than they are still not Pakistani.
BTW... i wish Pakistani tribes had so much wealth and modernization what is being demonstrated by TTP.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom