What's new

Wikileaks:India, Iran Supported TTP

Since revolution, Iran is friend of India and enemy of Pakistan.
They were arming Northern Alliance against Taliban.
Now they are arming TTP against Pakistan.

There is a chance that both US and Iran are playing double game but non of them behave like friend of Pakistan.

UAE intelligence is at least good enough to uncover Mossad operation in their land... rest i don't know much.

Agreed!! but i am sorry, thats the only thing i agree to..

Iran has/had their concerns about Afghanistan and they'll still have/should have.. Its an open territory and every neighbor is trying to get control of a piece of it.. Iran's interest was/is there, India's interest was/is there and so had/has Pakistan..

As far as current political situation of the world goes.. Iran is not in a position to play double game with a country where most of the people consider Iran a friend.. Iran is in need of friends and they are not stupid to intentionally lose one as strong as Pakistan..

Oh and btw.. UAE is equal to any 7 cities of Pakistan.. thats all.. its easy to control and scrutinize it..

nothing surprising, you hit us so we will hit you back, when you stop we will also.

Agreed!! but i am sorry, thats the only thing i agree to..

Iran has/had their concerns about Afghanistan and they'll still have/should have.. Its an open territory and every neighbor is trying to get control of a piece of it.. Iran's interest was/is there, India's interest was/is there and so had/has Pakistan..

As far as current political situation of the world goes.. Iran is not in a position to play double game with a country where most of the people consider Iran a friend.. Iran is in need of friends and they are not stupid to intentionally lose one as strong as Pakistan..

Oh and btw.. UAE is equal to any 7 cities of Pakistan.. thats all.. its easy to control and scrutinize it..

I wish all your estimates are true and my experiences were dream.

I wish all your estimates are true and my experiences were dream.

It totally depends upon how our Government behaves.. we could befriend Afghanistan again just by Stopping this stupid WoT and telling America to go suck up! its only 1.5 billion dollars that will be the loss of Pakistan in the shape of American Aid..

In last 10 years they have given 6 billion aid to Pakistan.. on the other hand an approx. 29 billion has been lost by Pakistan in these 10 years due to this WoT.. that is financial side.. along with that.. Pakistan also lost good friends and trust of people.. too expensive in my opinion..

Well affairs are not as simple and Pakistan govt. is not as patriot as few of us here!

So are you accepting that India is supporting terrorism in Pakistan?

NO....U provide the evidence against india..
Show the evidence to international community and send the evidence against india to UN..then we will accept...till then it's TTP who is attacking on pakistan..

And Wikileaks is not an Evidence....

NO....U provide the evidence against india..
Show the evidence to international community and send the evidence against india to UN..then we will accept...till then it's TTP who is attacking on pakistan..

And Wikileaks is not an Evidence....

as one would say "main na manoon" :P

Anyways, it doesn't matter if Pakistan provides the evidence to UN or US or anyone else.. one thing is for sure.. the rivalry between India and Pakistan can only be solved by these two countries.. one way or the other.. otherwise, the problem of Kashmir is still there even though UN has passed resolutions on it.. hope you know about them.. If not, then read about them..

Well affairs are not as simple and Pakistan govt. is not as patriot as few of us here!

My friend.. affairs are as simple as you make them to be.. the more complex you make them.. the more complex they become.. i'm a professional System's Analyst and with my 20 odd years of experience, i can tell you this much.. BIG problems are combination of many smaller units.. solve them one at a time.. at the moment.. the priority problem for Pakistan is the in-house taliban and this problem can be rectified just by stopping the help and support of US and talking to the leaders of Taliban.. Military action can slow down but won't solve the problem.. IRA is a living proof of that.. UK was forced to come on table with them..

Back
Top Bottom