What's new

Wikileaks:India, Iran Supported TTP

You are correct. We definately need to increase the funding for just cause of the Moaists in India. They are very oppressed.

I am NOT stopping you. this war has been going on many years. keep trying! :smitten:

You are correct. We definately need to increase the funding for just cause of the Moaists in India. They are very oppressed.

Yup..... Do It please, they are so Very Skilled now.. Equip them and if possible train them too ,so that we could take them out easily:P

Pakistan have only 3 friends in this world.
1- Turkey
2- Saudi Arabia
3- China.

While in past i have stated many times that enemies of Pakistan are contemplating to wedge a rift among us.

If Iran had any hand in financing northern alliance or its subsidiary TTP than Iran has committed gross injustice to a peaceful neighbors in the name of religion.

if that's your mentality then you deserve nothing more than Al Quida and the Taliban
good luck

And the same argument of consistent standards applies to you - accusations of ISI support for the Afghan Taliban in the West are just that as well, opinions.

Yes but they are taken as opinion only, not as prove.

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

Anyone has seen the actual cable as yet? :s

I thanked you , because you have increased my hatred towards Pakistanis

mate seriously, cant we grow beyond this hate thing? .... It has led us no where. Some member posts a wikileak article and instead of debating it out, we are out here beating each other on our venoms!

UAE's security officials believed that India along with Iran had supported the Pakistani Taliban and Pushtun separatists, even as US suggested that UAE was a source of funding for the militants, a diplomatic cable released by WikiLeaks discloses.

First of all stop hiding behind Iran. I would be easy on Iran since we share border with Afghanistan as well as interests and security. India doesnt neither India is a player rather India is abduala dewani in this case and needs a big kick out of the region

Secondly read with open eyes “GDSS (UAE’s General Department of State Security) officials" and UAE General Department of State Security is NOT some Indian state police.

it is all about his believe not any proof, as always.:

I have seen many bhartiyas hiding behind this word evidence here when I or my other countrymen here are not talking about it is as evidence but as wikileak's disclosure just like its other disclosures against Pakistan too.

So we are just seeking your opinion on it since you Indians are big fan of wikileaks and consider it as sacred truth so what happened now when India is pointed out as a state terrorism fomenting nation.

First of all stop hiding behind Iran. I would be easy on Iran since we share border with Afghanistan as well as interests and security. India doesnt neither India is a player rather India is abduala dewani in this case and needs a big kick out of the region

Secondly read with open eyes “GDSS (UAE’s General Department of State Security) officials" and UAE General Department of State Security is NOT some Indian state police.

I have seen many bhartiyas hiding behind this word evidence here when I or my other countrymen here are not talking about it is as evidence but as wikileak's disclosure just like its other disclosures against Pakistan too.

So we are just seeking your opinion on it since you Indians are big fan of wikileaks and consider it as sacred truth so what happened now when India is pointed out as a state terrorism fomenting nation.

THIS!

There is a difference between "evidence" and discolsure... People really need to learn to read!

Secondly the INDIANS here or atleast the more tempesteous ones need to have humble pie that such embarrasing discolsures apply to both countries liberally.

But apparently as soon as somthing is posted about India, they jump on thier "Evidence" "Evidence" "where is the proof" "this is nonsense" bandwagon.

Hazam karne mey masla hain to Hajmola kha loo... But learn to accept there are "2" sides to a DEBATE!

Why are we debating this when the original transcript is not available at all and the only source seems to be weird Pakistani sources. Even Dawn is not covering this shyt!

THIS!

There is a difference between "evidence" and discolsure... People really need to learn to read!

Secondly the INDIANS here or atleast the more tempesteous ones need to have humble pie that such embarrasing discolsures apply to both countries liberally.

But apparently as soon as somthing is posted about India, they jump on thier "Evidence" "Evidence" "where is the proof" "this is nonsense" bandwagon.

Hazam karne mey masla hain to Hajmola kha loo... But learn to accept there are "2" sides to a DEBATE!

Change the thread title to - 'XXXX person believe India supported Taliban', I won't have any problem. Other threads are also like 'Hilary says so ..' or 'Russian thinks so'. Stupid thread at best. Even the original transcript is not available.

Why are we debating this at all when the original transcript is not available at all and the only source seems to be weird Pakistani sources. Even Dawn is not coviring this shyt!

The same reson why many are spamming the crap out of any odd disclosure regarding Pakistan... It's the WIKIFAIL bandwagon, hop onboard, we have cookies.

Back
Top Bottom