What's new

Will continue to back J&K rebels, Pakistan tells Hurriyat

:disagree:Americans say pooch lo, Haqanis k tarley Minten ker rahe hen. :argh:
americans are fighting in your backyard, crossing half the world. We will be fighting in our own backyard. You can never push enough fighters to start a full scale guerrilla war.
Besides americans have nothing at stake except ego. We want to keep kashmir. The resove is not same nor is the price we are ready to pay.(or extent we will go)

some people never learn.... they dont see their house on fire but are happy hoping the neighbours home might catch fire.

:disagree:Americans say pooch lo, Haqanis k tarley Minten ker rahe hen. :argh:

Please understand India is not invading anyone. So how can you compare the two situations? The difference is America is fighting on your soil and here it would be Indian soil. And as i said its cannon fodder for our boys. And don't be naive behind every American move there is a smart brain. And i guess pakistanis have experienced this first hand. So don't think they would be leaving you forever. They are watching from above. :usflag:

they are also pakistanis...

Why don't you understand, they don't have family planning.....they're trying to reduce their population by this way.....:sarcastic:

Last edited:
Unlike you we arent bitching abt banned terrorist organisations are we? rebels here dont mean armed rebels but politicians,supporting the Kashmir cause..

Jaa ab biscuits waghera bazar say lay aa... 

Dnt try to divert the topic... usual for your kind... as for leaders... bacha in which province is JUI in power?

Pakistani diplomat clearly says that they support both type diplomatic & other.d

Yeah, thats why all seculars are feared from these monsters. 
First see their power and support from public then talk about them. 

Support them and send them to Kashmir or any part of India. :enjoy:

Yes, Pakistan is full of liberals who does not give **** to those idiots.
But, they are coalition partners in KPK govt. 
yup . aur haqqani network k saray taliban bhi afghanistan say iok shift kiye ja rahay hain .. :D ..

& Pakistan is going to be Another Afghanistan.

Last edited:
americans are fighting in your backyard, crossing half the world. We will be fighting in our own backyard. You can never push enough fighters to start a full scale guerrilla war.
Besides americans have nothing at stake except ego. We want to keep kashmir. The resove is not same nor is the price we are ready to pay.(or extent we will go)

Please understand India is not invading anyone. So how can you compare the two situations? The difference is America is fighting on your soil and here it would be Indian soil. And as i said its cannon fodder for our boys. And don't be naive behind every American move there is a smart brain. And i guess pakistanis have experienced this first hand. So don't think they would be leaving you forever. They are watching from above. :usflag:

:disagree:My indian bros, So far Haqqanis are very successful in Afghan soil/ground and i think like Tendulkar they can simply outclass or can give serious headache to any opponent on foreign pitches/track:agree:. and dont forget Kashmir is there Homeground:fie:. So dont take it so easy.

Haqqanis are good or bad i am not discussing here.

A little off topic, as a cricket lover i love Tendulkar, he is one the best player i have ever seen.:smitten:

Will continue to back J&K rebels, Pakistan tells Hurriyat

Fabulas_Facebook_photo_comment.jpg

:disagree:My indian bros, So far Haqqanis are very successful in Afghan soil/ground and i think like Tendulkar they can simply outclass or can give serious headache to any opponent on foreign pitches/track:agree:. and dont forget Kashmir is there Homeground:fie:. So dont take it so easy.

A little off topic, as a cricket lover i love Tendulkar, he is one the best player i have ever seen.:smitten:
Kashmir terrain is alien to these haqqanis, and no homegrown local terror group can give them adequate support. Remember we had a situation in 90s when terrorists could sneak in at will but now a days most encounter happens near LoC.
Advantage haqqanis and taliban has, is they got sympathetic locals and they can easily melt into civvies. Not so easy in kashmir, you may as well paint a bulls eye on your front and back. :)

Haqqanis and your unemployed Punjabis are foreigners to terrains of Kashmir and thus destined to fail.

Last edited:
Why does Pakistan persist in supporting terrorism ? Don't they realize that these very monsters will rise against them? If Kashmir was such a personal concern to Pakistan, why can't it challenge India on the international diplomatic stage about Kashmir? The current attitude of Pakistan makes it seem that Pakistan knows that it will be outwitted by India on Kashmir on a diplomatic level and hence all it does is attempt to irk India by sending in a few rag tag terrorists to either kill a few Indian military personnel or harass the local Kashmiri people. What exactly is the ultimate objective of Pakistan ? We know that the people of Kashmir haven't risen up en masse against the Indian rule of Kashmir. We know that these few trespassing armed fighters usually end up with no strategic success. Yet they continue ?

More Practice for our boys as they keep shooting south Punjabies down in kashmir and burying them in unmarked graves .

Yes, Pakistan is full of liberals who does not give **** to those idiots.
But, they are coalition partners in KPK govt.
What can I say..
Actually I wasn't expecting this from Imran Khan. 
they are also pakistanis...
They have no right to call them Pakistani. They are now traitors and we will send them all to Hell soon.

Fair enough India should support Taliban leader for a new country just as India continue to support blochmovent. It's all give and take. Nothing to be in awe.

Back
Top Bottom