What's new

Will India and China fight a war again?

At least I have a culture.

You don't have a culture to boast about.

What culture - you don't even have an identity worth naming. You steal other people's identity and name it as yours.

Stay there tin horn, and continue living in the slums that you live in.

when pakistanis talk of culture then this is what people think :

Yaar tera rape hua tha us thread me..Link du?

Rahi bat meri job ki toh woh glider udane se toh bohot better he...aur salary itni ki 7-8 glider pilot ko rakh lu.

Rakh lo yaar. Kabhi kabhi Indians ke kaam bhi aa jaya karo - lesson sikhanay ke liye.

when pakistanis talk of culture then this is what people think :

This is not worth replying to.

This is sick.

I can do a lot of such posting - but I won't.

Because of drought fears Indian economic experts have lowered her FY13 growth forecast to 5.4 percent and FY14 forecast to 6.2 percent. And if drought conditions worsen growth could drop to 4.9 percent this year.

The unstable political environment and corruption in political elite, economists think that in the last over an year markets have become increasingly disillusioned with the pace of reform, with a number of investment projects stalled and corruption allegations tainting the incumbent government. And the emergence of regional parties and Congress' dismal performance in state polls means they're starting to play it safe with their politics and economic policies.

Shortage of electricity is negatively impacting the growth. The recent power outage that left 50 percent of the country in darkness, and worsening power shortages are impacting growth. What's more notified power cuts are at record highs and do not cover a massive chunk of the country that isn't connected to the power grid.

Consumer confidence is low and could impact consumption. Unlike the slow down in investment which is well recorded, declining consumer confidence shows that consumption which has been stable could slow too.

The weakness in the rupee isn't helping exports, and exports are impacted by global demand despite marginal improvement. The share of exports in GDP has increased and while the weakness in the rupee would be expected to boost exports, the composition of India's exports is dominated by high-value goods, so the weaker rupee is unlikely to have a major impact. Rather exports will be affected by global demand. Export growth is expected to be soft in coming months.

That's Indian economy for you.

What is your growth rate??
3 percent:rofl::rofl:

we will receive more and more FDI
India receives ever highest FDI of USD 8.1 billion

Back
Top Bottom