What's new

Will India choose J20 or FGFA if China and India didn't have 1962 conflict ?

Which fighter you prefer?

• FGFA(based on T50)

Votes: 34 68.0%
  • J20

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • F35

Votes: 7 14.0%

• Total voters
Political consideration set aside.
There is one more option, even Indian AMCA will prove to be formidable option in competition, so it might have been a possibility that China would had become co-partner in developing and production of this jet. Or maybe another option China and India would had merged the techniques used in J20 and AMCA and new stealth jet would had emerged. Possibilities are in n numbers, what matters is who is daring enough to go and catch it with both hands before it's too late even now.

Political consideration set aside.
There is one more option, even Indian AMCA will prove to be formidable option in competition, so it might have been a possibility that China would had become co-partner in developing and production of this jet. Or maybe another option China and India would had merged the techniques used in J20 and AMCA and new stealth jet would had emerged. Possibilities are in n numbers, what matters is who is daring enough to go and catch it with both hands before it's too late even now. Thank you.

if there was no conflict with China, I somehow feel that India wouldn't be as competitive as it is today. They would be merry within their own buddhist/Hindu non-violent hindu growth rate.
I agree

Your reservation does not matter when Your media accept something.
You can keep your idea, cause it's open debate forum.

There is one more option, even Indian AMCA will prove to be formidable option in competition, so it might have been a possibility that China would had become co-partner in developing and production of this jet. Or maybe another option China and India would had merged the techniques used in J20 and AMCA and new stealth jet would had emerged. Possibilities are in n numbers, what matters is who is daring enough to go and catch it with both hands before it's too late even now.

There is one more option, even Indian AMCA will prove to be formidable option in competition, so it might have been a possibility that China would had become co-partner in developing and production of this jet. Or maybe another option China and India would had merged the techniques used in J20 and AMCA and new stealth jet would had emerged. Possibilities are in n numbers, what matters is who is daring enough to go and catch it with both hands before it's too late even now. Thank you.
Someone said I have very weird logic patterns. I like to ask many if.

I think China is leading Russia in avionics, weapon package, and stealthy. Hard to say in Radar and engine, maybe they are still ahead little bit in engine. Once WS15 is ready, everything will be fine. J20 sure beat T50 in range, it can fly directly to USA with 4 giants Fuel pods. The combat radius of J20 is somewhere between 1500KM to 2000 KM.

Do you know what sort of engine Russia is preaparing? It will an alloy and ceramic mix material capable of sustaining 2200* c. Russia is a stage where you can not dream of reaching. So take it easy and accept the facts. Just look at J 20 flying and PAKFA flying. You will witness a difference of Sea bed and mountain top.

Why do India need PAKFA/J-20 to counter Pakistan?

If we were on the same side against bigger adversary like US then China and India will be developing something similar to J-20. If it's outright buy then it will be PAKFA.

I don't fear invite humiliations. Tick your choice and tell why.

If we were on the same side against bigger adversary like US then China and India will be developing something similar to J-20. If it's outright buy then it will be PAKFA.
I think China will not align with India to take on Pakistan. Cause back then Soviet was very hostile against China, and you were in its camp. Maybe we are neutral.

Because Pakistan would be with the US alliance right now, and may be getting F 35?

Really, which Chinese media? Source please.
"Accept because your media say so "...Media is getting some first hand information including RAM details, RCS details, weapon package details,Aerodynamic design details etc.....:azn:

A few years back I had my bets on an Asian Union against the EU + USA. now not so much. The Chinese dominance and the needling of the Indo-Pak conflict by China has made sure there would be no Asian Union as such. It could be a Chinese long term strategy to show who is boss, or it could be a lost opportunity - only time will tell. In my fantasy league, it would have been the Chinese manufacturing prowess, coupled with the ingenuity of the US peppered with the spirituality of India - even steve jobs found his mojo over there.

I think you will assimilate tech both from China and Russia to build one Stealthy fighter on your own. The relationship between China and India will be much better after the soviet break apart if there were no 1962 conflict. And China will be neutral when it come to Pakistan and India. Don't tell me Nehru had visions.

I will not choose j20 bcoz Its bulky, has huge footprint,less stealthy, has canards(though it increases manoeuvrability,it loses on stealth),it's engine is unreliable,under powered and has no thrust vectoring, no news about gaN aesa, finally the weapons with questionable quality!!!
Finally....most of the defence products of china are shrouded in mystery..India being a democracy can't risk buying shady stuff from china...as it is answerable to public!!

I will not choose j20 bcoz Its bulky, has huge footprint,less stealthy, has canards(though it increases manoeuvrability,it loses on stealth),it's engine is unreliable,under powered and has no thrust vectoring, no news about gaN aesa, finally the weapons with questionable quality!!!
Finally....most of the defence products of china are shrouded in mystery..India being a democracy can't risk buying shady stuff from china...as it is answerable to public!!
B2: Hey, what are you talking about?:cheers:

A few years back I had my bets on an Asian Union against the EU + USA. now not so much. The Chinese dominance and the needling of the Indo-Pak conflict by China has made sure there would be no Asian Union as such. It could be a Chinese long term strategy to show who is boss, or it could be a lost opportunity - only time will tell. In my fantasy league, it would have been the Chinese manufacturing prowess, coupled with the ingenuity of the US peppered with the spirituality of India - even steve jobs found his mojo over there.
Yeh, there are many possibility. I still think J20 is a better fighter than T50.

I don't fear invite humiliations. Tick your choice and tell why.

I think China will not align with India to take on Pakistan. Cause back then Soviet was very hostile against China, and you were in its camp. Maybe we are neutral.
You are forgetting the fact that 62 war is the one pushed Nehru to choose USSR. Nehru was devastated and he did a rethink of his fundamentals.

Back
Top Bottom