What's new

Will India choose J20 or FGFA if China and India didn't have 1962 conflict ?

Which fighter you prefer?

• FGFA(based on T50)

Votes: 34 68.0%
  • J20

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • F35

Votes: 7 14.0%

• Total voters
Seems most Indians here still care 1962 a lot. You get AP although you loosed the war. You don't loose nothing pragmatically.
I think India shall have peace with Pakistan, and China will join. It's very hard, but worth a try. The Kirshmir and AP is a problem laid ahead.

You are in denial.

No one in India cares about 62, what they do care about is china provide nukes and missiles to pakistan and promoting terrorism using pakistan as a proxy.

More than that....two ancient civilizations rivalry is what disturbs me...when they could've shown the world their true greatness!!
Very sad, bit shit had happened.

You are in denial.

No one in India cares about 62, what they do care about is china provide nukes and missiles to pakistan and promoting terrorism using pakistan as a proxy.
Political is dirty, can't help. Actually the Kirshmir problem was not cause by China. It's great the sun never set empire. So as the Mcmahone line.

Seems most Indians here still care 1962 a lot. You get AP although you loosed the war. You don't loose nothing pragmatically.

I think India shall have peace with Pakistan, and China will join. It's very hard, but worth a try. The Kirshmir and AP is a problem laid ahead.
I'm sure the borders issues with china will be solved eventually with talks...!! It's more of a symbolic problem than in reality!!
On the other hand....Kashmir problem is bit different it's an emotional one...even though governments are willing to move ahead...people won't accept anything less than whole Kashmir on both sides... China can best use it's leverage with Pakistan to maintain status quo...which is in China's interest as well as it is hugely investing in both countries!!

China did a grave error in its foreign policy...by engaging with India in 1962 which benefitted west!!
China lost the trick....if China handed a peaceful hand to India and mediated between India and pak to maintain a peaceful relationship!! Their would have a been a economic nexus between China India Russia Pakistan...which would have ruled the world. Russia supplying fuel, India heading the service sector, China manufacturing and Pakistan as gateway to central Asia and beyond!!
And 4 nuclear powers together...just imagine!!

China is ruled by a totalitarian regime. It is not even fair to its own people so it is too much expect that they will work for peace. They will always work for exploitation, expansion and dominance. The world should get ready to stand against them. We have to help the victims of china to give them courage so that they can withstand against china. Look at Vietnam and what some small countries can do if they are properly supported.

Very sad, bit shit had happened.

Political is dirty, can't help. Actually the Kirshmir problem was not cause by China. It's great the sun never set empire. So as the Mcmahone line.

You can start by not attempting to attack and disable my PC using a virus and malwar attack :lol:

Immediately after my post my antivirus detected a attack :lol: ... traced the attack upto Hong kong.

Go back to your CPC and tell them to go suck it.

Last edited:
Being able to produce almost all subsystems for 3rd,4th generation platform, this along is definitely not something 10.:-)
Compare dude, tell me we don't now and can't do in 10 years. You first have to start making somethings for yourself, enough with copying.

China is ruled by a totalitarian regime. It is not even fair to its own people so it is too much expect that they will work for peace. They will always work for exploitation, expansion and dominance. The world should get ready to stand against them. We have to help the victims of china to give them courage so that they can withstand against china. Look at Vietnam and what some small countries can do if they are properly supported.
Bro, you mean you won't hate China that much if we were a democracy back in 1962? Last time a Women Jounalist living in Beijing for 10 years said China has more chance to get rich for those born in poor families than India.

You can start by not attempting to attack and disable my PC using a virus and malwar attack :lol:

Immediately after my post my antivirus detected a attack :lol:

Go back to your CPC and tell them to go suck it.
Since your name is facist, I will not care what you say.

Better update your antivirus when you are engaging with their 50 cent army. I am not kidding.

See ? ... NOW you are beginning to get it.

Propaganda do not work on Indians. Try the pakistanis.

Bro, you mean you won't hate China that much if we were a democracy back in 1962? Last time a Women Jounalist living in Beijing for 10 years said China has more chance to get rich for those born in poor families than India.

My dear @wanglaokan

That is debatable but I am not talking about that at all. When @egodoc222 said that had this been happened and had this not been happened, I corrected him. I just told him that the kind of rulling party china has and they can not be friendly without any interest and it will remain friendly only till they have interest.

Last edited:
Compare dude, tell me we don't now and can't do in 10 years. You first have to start making somethings for yourself, enough with copying.
J20 is definitely an original design. If you are not biased.

Better update your antivirus when you are engaging with their 50 cent army. I am not kidding.

See ? ... NOW you are beginning to get it.

Propaganda do not work on Indians. Try the pakistanis.
Can you talk properly?

J20 is definitely an original design. If you are not biased.

Can you talk properly?

lol...what for ? Its useless taking to a bot that is only doing what the CPC has ordered it to do.

Might as well talk to a brick wall. At least the brick wall will not attempt a virus attack on my PC :lol:

i already ignored him, for his unnecessary nonsense.

i already ignored him, for his unnecessary nonsense.
China doesn't want to export communism to India, cause Democracy is just fine. I thin China will envolve into democracy in the future. China is doing fine, so as India.

Don't forget Pakistan is also a democratic country. We make friends with different ideology. I never give it a damn whether China is communism or capitalism, all I care is the living standard of our people. Last year 100 millions person time Chinese traveled abroad overseas. We want to see the world, and the world is weoclmed to China.

Back
Top Bottom