What's new

Will Iran enter to the war against Israel?

The US and NATO are a spent force, imagine how bad things are that they have to resort to Pakistan for munitions. A second front for NATO and US, because for all intents and purposes, NATO/US is fighting with Russia, would be untenable...would also give a greenlight to China invading Taiwan, and let's not forget NK invading SK. Throw in closed Suez and Hormuz...300-400 USD per barrel...in an election year...too much to lose...what the US will want to do is figure out a way for IL to save face and once elections are over come up with a more permanent solution. Conversely if they do go ahead with the logic that War time presidents get reelected then that is a whole different ball game.

How can Iran declare war on Israel if Turkey, Syria, and Iraq don't go to war? It doesn't make much sense to just shoot missiles at each other.
ISRAEL and Iran are both ruled by religious zealots..both have prophesies and both will destroy each other to make their version of prophesies to come true...ordinary people will watch their lives and country destroyed but these zealots do not give fu*k to that...

ISRAEL and Iran are both ruled by religious zealots..both have prophesies and both will destroy each other to make their version of prophesies to come true...ordinary people will watch their lives and country destroyed but these zealots do not give fu*k to that...

The reason I think Israel's worst enemies are Iran and Turkey is because those two countries aren't fanatical enough, and those two countries also have great technological and industrial capabilities.

Iran's FM confirmed that Iran and the resistance will most definitely go to war with the occupation if they attack gaza in a ground invasion.

Iran will NOT be a witness to all these atrocities.

lets see which other muslim country has the guts to help. or are they all going to turn the other cheek?

Other can’t even withdraw ambassadors

Iran and Hezbollah men of steel

people who consume western media daily don't give nearly enough credit to Iran for obvious reasons.

There are just too many Iran's minions/proxies in the region that can make Israelis life miserable, I don't see the need for direct engagement with Israel from Iran's perspective, in short term at least

The US and NATO are a spent force, imagine how bad things are that they have to resort to Pakistan for munitions. A second front for NATO and US, because for all intents and purposes, NATO/US is fighting with Russia, would be untenable...would also give a greenlight to China invading Taiwan, and let's not forget NK invading SK. Throw in closed Suez and Hormuz...300-400 USD per barrel...in an election year...too much to lose...what the US will want to do is figure out a way for IL to save face and once elections are over come up with a more permanent solution. Conversely if they do go ahead with the logic that War time presidents get reelected then that is a whole different ball game.
US/NATO do not produce grad rockets and other types of Russian-origin weapons. Ukrainian armed forces still have uses for these weapons but Pakistani contribution is limited.

American assistance to Ukraine is documented in here - breakdown in here. Media sources are speculating that another war in the Middle East can affect American intervention in Ukraine but this is unlikely:

There is certainly a Republicans versus Democrats scene in the US but White House have its powers and American economy is huge.

China will not invade Taiwan on questionable grounds as noted in here. War is not a matter of joke and Taiwan will present challenges of its own. US and its allies have sufficient capacity to mobilize in the Pacific for war, if necessary. US have fleets in the Pacific along with Japan and Australia. At any point in time, up to 110 US Navy ships are active around the world.

The War On Terror involved a mix of conventional and COIN applications to defeat hostile elements in several countries but US Navy was of limited use in this conflict. US Navy was far more involved in World War II instead.

Some of you do not study conflicts properly and understand how big American war machine is. How do you think World War 2 was fought?

Unfortunately this forum is chock full of keyboard Warriors. Easy for them in other countries living on their Comfy Couch to threaten

But let's be fair, not single out this forum, as many forums regardless of what they're about are full of at least some keyboard Warriors

Again, easy to Puff out your chest and threaten sitting on your comfy couch

Now regarding iran, is it possible they enter the war? Sure, it's possible obviously. But they've threatened this kind of thing before and not done it other than proxies. I guess time will tell.

Hopefully Israel won't be triggered into a Samsung option event. If this happens, most of the Middle East will be uninhabitable.
Agree 100%

I feel Israel has to tread carefully from this point, to make sure its not seen even more negatively (I mean the left or liberal media, already calls it Nazi without saying it by now).

Bhai, ek tune apna time waste kiya yeh bakwaas likh kar. Doosra mera kiya yeh parhwa kar. 🤦🏽 Keyboard warrior term is being used loosely these days. Obviously Yaar we are not soldiers. As one Pakistani comedian once said, assi vi te tusi aan
Theek hai bhai, mai kabhi mana nahi karta different opinion ko ya usko galat manta hu. Par itna to hai, ke mereko itna to aazaadi hai ke mai apni soch rakhu? jaise aap apni soch rakho? Jaise wo aapka haq hai, ye mera hai na bhai?

Par mai vo internet warrior sabke liye use nahi karta? Jo openly bolte hai ke vo military se hai, jaise ke Panzerkiel hogaye ya jhungary ya Gambit etc -- unka alag hai apna alag hai na.

Last edited:
Where do they invade from? Oh, I don't know, how about Attacking US, US invoke Article 5, that mean Turkey have to allow US to use its territories
Article 5 only covers attack on NATO member's territories, not on half a world away colonial outposts

a more practical issue is where would Iran jump off with Israel?

Iran does not share a border with Israel, Israel only have border with Lebanon, Syria Egypt and Jordan, and Iran have either Turkey or Iraq to go thru before they can reach Syria, i seriously doubt Turkey will let Iran transit thru their territories, and Iraq is littered with US forces there, any movement there will alert Israel before even their force left Iran. And I doubt even Iraq government would allow Iran to transit thru their territories to get to Syria or Lebanon

The other way they can go is go all the way up Red Sea into the Med, which was controlled by NATO, it's going to take them ages and not guarantee they aren't going to be blockaded before entering the med. There are no practical way for them to heavily involved, other than firing missile from their off.

Any war between Iran and Israel has to be a ground war because Israel have unparallel advantage on their Air Force (Seriously we are talking about latest version of F-15E, F-16 and F-35 against Migs F-14 and F-5) and you are talking about launching strike into Israel with these legacy platforms, that's more or less suicidal, and you have to have way to deliver your troop and armour to the battlefield if you want to be a part of it, and I don't see how Iran can do it unless either Turkey or Iraq open their border for them to f with Israel, I just don't see how this would happen.
How do you think Syria, Hezbollah, and Hamas receive tangible Iranian support without sharing a border?

Iran has direct land access all the way to Palestine through its vast hidden networks.

Iraq is de facto an Iranian client state, despite US presence.

US soldier count in Iraq, as of March 2023, is only 2500!

War between Israel and Iran would be a disaster for the region. Israel is committing genocide in Gaza, they would certainly use ballistic missiles at Iranian cities, maybe even nuke if they're in trouble. Iran would be naive to declare war on Israel without the nukes. Imagine a few ballistic missiles fired at Tehran or a few fired at Tel Aviv, it will escalate the war to no point of return. Usa probably has alot of nuclear submarines waiting to aid Israel.
How many nukes will it take to devastate all of Israel versus all of Iran? Just a couple will destroy all of Israel, but not Iran.

I am only hoping Iran has nukes....
you better hope that they don't. the mullahs are even worse than the pak army, atleast the latter is headed by educated men who know the consequences of a nuclear war. mullahs will throw iranians into the battlefield like lamb for slaughter

Iranian soldiers are with syrians and Iraqis and lebanese.
We have built a lot of infrastructure in these countries that we will probably use soon.
so will you be able to transport an entire field army (3 plus corps) with all their heavy equipment right next to the israeli border and still be able to achieve an element of surprise? even that wont be sufficient to take land from israel. they can mobilise far larger reserve forces and have a virtually endless supply of ammo, not to mention the significant difference in airpower. they can strike you without even sending their army. how will you supply a field army far from home ? it takes hundereds of tonnes of supplies to sustain a full sized infantry division in combat per day. war is far more complex than you think, and the israelis will most definitely have an upper hand when fully mobilised both in the ground and in the air. your air force is non existent. manpower is only a small part of war fighting. and the israelis have more citizens with high quality military training too. you don't have the military industrial complex to fight a long war

I feel like US has less control over this situation, in the sense that it is Israel deciding how far to escalate the conflict, not the US. The only thing US can do is decide how much it wants to support its Israeli asset (which ofcourse will be full support, as always).

In other words, Israel will drag US into conflict even if the latter is reluctant. Israel dgaf who wins the election in the US because they know that both Republicans and Democrats are pro-Israeli.

I mean, if you want to believe NATO cannot invade Iraq, well, I don't honestly know what should I say to you.
I was saying it would be relatively difficult for US to invade Iraq this time around.

Result of US war games in 2002 was not favorable. Now Iran has far more capabilities.
US and NATO are giving Ukraine minimal equipment, US given Ukraine 31/8000 M1 Abrams, 200/6000 Bradley, 110/1400 M777, 20/560 HIMARS, 0/385 M270 MLRS, 0/1100 F-16, 0/255 F-15E NATO did not even donate 1% of their entire equipment stock and 10% of their ammo stock, with 0 NATO soldier involve, explain to me how they cannot start another front?
There were reports about US running out of shells when they decided to give DU shells to Ukraine.

if we can afford to use PMC back in 2003, we can certainly afford PMC today.
I was talking about local contractors.

Pakistan will run away and hide. Our leaders will call for peace, while better men than us Fight the Zionists.

Iran's FM confirmed that Iran and the resistance will most definitely go to war with the occupation if they attack gaza in a ground invasion.
Iran cleverly protected itself from war with this condition.

Gaza is under complete siege. Gazans don't have their own crops.
  • If siege persists, Almost all (2 million) will die in coming days of hunger/starvation 🚨, except some Rich who have slightly more food storage.
  • No electricity means no water pumps. Their sea is not clean either. Thirst & Dehydration ❗. Even Rich who have some food storage will not survive dehydration.
If Iran or any other country wants to actively help Gazans, best time is now. Any sort of help will be of no meaning after martyredom of Gazans.
Time is running out fast.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom