What's new

Will war break out between China and Vietnam ?

You're from Shenyang? It's a beautiful city. :)

I agree, but you can never be sure that Vietnam won't start a Naval clash against us, they are getting a bit too over-confident these days.
Vietnam is playing a dangerous game ultimately hoping uncle Sam will save them.

It's very hot here, over 40 Celsius degree, like a hot sand desert

I didn't think temps in Vietnam reached 104 fahrenheit. That's almost equivalent to average temps in the US southwestern region. in my area of US (Northeastern) warm weather has just started to bloom. I'm sooo happy :dance3:

Millions of $$$ each day while the poor chinese labors have to come Vietnam to get money for their living and some of them had been beaten to death.
Poor Chinese labors are rich than you . The salary of them is around 100000RMB/year

And they are hired by Chinese construction company to build factory or something else.

They are skilled and experienced workers, that's why they are hired.

They do not work for Vietnamese.They do not rob local Vietnamese' jobs

And what 's your salary in RMB or Dollars ,rich man ?

China made a wrong move.

We are recording several big deep investments of China to Vietnam, for example textile materials in NamDinh, ... for taking advantage of TPP applied to Vietnam soon. This is the significant change as regulated by TPP, there's not allowance of imported materials from outside. and the inside TPP export to USA applied Zero percent of Import duty.

The other TPP countries in Southeast Asia are Malaysia, Taiwan, Brunei ... not Laos, Cambodia ...
China is out of TPP, so without Vietnam, where China put their investment of material productions to ???

This is pure loss of China, the price is big export volume to USA and American latin, Oceania
Is Vietnam a number of WTO ?

Poor Chinese labors are rich than you . The salary of them is around 100000RMB/year

And they are hired by Chinese construction company to build factory or something else.

They are skilled and experienced workers, that's why they are hired.

They do not work for Vietnamese.

And what 's your salary in RMB or Dollars ,rich man ?

An average vietnamese household owns at least an apartment value minimum $50,000 grow at least 2 kids.
Mine : a multi storey building and 3 kids.

Is Vietnam a number of WTO ?

You means member of WTO ? yes.
member of FTAs : ACFTA, AKFTA, AJFTA, VJFTA, AANZFTA, ATIGA ... soon later TPP.

---------
I explain more on TPP after affect.

If the items from China to US buyers was applied 8% of import duty, while the same items from TPP countries applied tariff waiver ( Zero percent of import duty ), the US buyers would buy the items from TPP joiners. That means China will not produce that items for US market anymore ...

If Taiwan as a TPP joiner, want to get tariff waive for their finished product which is sold to TPP market, they must produce themselves all in, or import components, materials from other TPP joiners, for example Vietnam.

If the Chinese companies want to have some profits from TPP, they must make investment into TPP joiners, to get profit as those country companies.
Legally, Chinese created companies in Vietnam, those companies are Vietnamese companies under Vietnam laws including company laws, Vietnam labour laws ... any dispute under Vietnamese courts.

Last edited:
Our anti-ship missiles are ready ...
Just ONE missile of this type, the chinese illegal oil rig will sink to seabed...

4-dsc05529-1389930573580.jpg

5-ten-lua-1-1-1389930573583.jpg

6-ten-lua-2-1389930573586.jpg
Do not talk naively.

If so , why our rig is still there?

An average vietnamese household owns at least an apartment value minimum $50,000 grow at least 2 kids.
Mine : a multi storey building and 3 kids.
I want to know the salary of Vietnamese worker

For example , how much a Vietnamese construction worker will make a month ?

how much a Vietnamese production line worker will make a month?

how much a Vietnamese will make if he sits behind a desk ?

You means member of WTO ? yes.
member of FTAs : ACFTA, AKFTA, AJFTA, VJFTA, AANZFTA, ATIGA ... soon later TPP

Damn, so many organizations .

Are those all economy organization ? or military ?

Last edited:
D

Damn, so many organizations .

Are those all economy organization ? or military ?

Do you know what FTA means ? Free Trade Agreement
TPP same as FTA type for Trans Pacific Partnerships could including :
USA, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, Vietnam, Australia and New Zealand, Peru ...

The weather in my city Hong Kong is awful, it's not just the heat but the humidity that is really excessive sometimes.

I've always wanted to move to a more northern city for the nicer weather. Not in Heilongjiang though, that is too cold. :partay: Shenyang seems to have a perfect balance.

And I can't imagine how awful the humidity must be in Vietnam, HK's humidity level is already sky-high.

Shenyang's weather is about 30 degree Celsius in July and August (maybe part of September). The weather can get as cold as -25, but you only have winter for about 3 month unlike the more northern cities. I have been to Haerbing a few times in Heilongjiang Province, they can get -40 degree there in the winter and not that uncommon either.

You are right about the humidity. A lot of the times it is not the heat that get to you, but the humidity.

I explain more on TPP after affect.

If the items from China to US buyers was applied 8% of import duty, while the same items from TPP countries applied tariff waiver ( Zero percent of import duty ), the US buyers would buy the items from TPP joiners. That means China will not produce that items for US market anymore ...

If Taiwan as a TPP joiner, want to get tariff waive for their finished product which is sold to TPP market, they must produce themselves all in, or import components, materials from other TPP joiners, for example Vietnam.

If the Chinese companies want to have some profits from TPP, they must make investment into TPP joiners, to get profit as those country companies.
Legally, Chinese created companies in Vietnam, those companies are Vietnamese companies under Vietnam laws including company laws, Vietnam labour laws ... any dispute under Vietnamese courts.

It looks like a free trade agreement.

And any company in Viet needs to follow Viet Gov's protocol , no matter Viet is a memeber of TTP or not.

I didn't think temps in Vietnam reached 104 fahrenheit. That's almost equivalent to average temps in the US southwestern region. in my area of US (Northeastern) warm weather has just started to bloom. I'm sooo happy :dance3:

Vietnam is south of China. Latitude wise, it is pretty much the same as Mexico.

Do you know what FTA means ? Free Trade Agreement
TPP same as FTA type for Trans Pacific Partnerships could including :
USA, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, Vietnam, Australia and New Zealand, Peru ...
Sorry , I did not read word by word.

In my opinion .

TTP /TTIP is trade barrier.

It is just like another kind of "WTO"

Join TTP just like Join WTO again.

But there is big difference.

Join WTO is the US want China or Viet to open the market .

Join TTP is the US want to isolate US economy from outside.

When China negotiated with western to join WTO, our economy is much smaller than today.

And western economy is on the top and much stronger than China or Asian.They wanted us to

join WTO and Open the market deeply for their products .

Now situation change .

CN and Inidan economy grow very fast ,on the other hand western economy is in deep downturn

Now US use TTP/TTIP to protect its economy , just like some countries do not join WTO to protect their own industries. Different ways ,same purpose.

It is a sign of the weakness of US economy.

Last edited:

Short waves of hot temperature from Laos only. That's not so long ...
in spring and fall, temp. around 57-68F, cold winter 40-45 F, ... summer, average 89-91 F
In the South Vietnam average temp all year around : 89-91F, there is no 45F

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom