What's new

Will war break out between China and Vietnam ?

Vietnam is south of China. Latitude wise, it is pretty much the same as Mexico.

I understand, and always assumed that temps in that area were indeed tropical. I just didn't think they reached quite that high on a semi-daily basis. Even in my country, temps get higher than that. I remember visiting southern Arizona and the entire week I was there, temps never dropped below 110 F

Short waves of hot temperature from Laos only. That's not so long ...
in spring and fall, temp. around 57-68F, cold winter 40-45 F, ... summer, average 89-91 F
In the South Vietnam average temp all year around : 89-91F, there is no 45F

Oh, I see. Well, that's not so bad.

Our anti-ship missiles are ready ...
Just ONE missile of this type, the chinese illegal oil rig will sink to seabed...

4-dsc05529-1389930573580.jpg

5-ten-lua-1-1-1389930573583.jpg

6-ten-lua-2-1389930573586.jpg

Don't you realize, it is what they want. I don't even believe that 981 oilrig really-really drill for oil. It is a trap; and you eat their trap. But everything is up to Vietnam. Just take their bait Shoot that oilrig with AShM; and the dead in Anti China movement yesterday will become like merely car accident for both side.

Last edited:
Meh, our oil rig is there here.

tranquilium and Bach Dang : better for both countries, don't raise the tension in the forum.
keep sharing your information in cool way ...

for example, Vietnam could destroy that oil rig easily, but cause after affect, .. we just don't benefit from that violence.
the same as poor workers suffered. So let avoiding any cause of War ... in the case, don't insult, don't threaten ( by words, by photos ... ) each others.

That's why the football match need referee ... if not ... Kick Kick Bang Bang ... hahaha

tranquilium and Bach Dang : better for both countries, don't raise the tension in the forum.
keep sharing your information in cool way ...

for example, Vietnam could destroy that oil rig easily, but cause after affect, .. we just don't benefit from that violence.
the same as poor workers suffered. So let avoiding any cause of War ... in the case, don't insult, don't threaten ( by words, by photos ... ) each others.

That's why the football match need referee ... if not ... Kick Kick Bang Bang ... hahaha

If you checked my posts, you will see that I have not even made a single post calling for war, something that you cannot claim yourself. I also do not argue for anything that China has not shown the ability to do and please, Canada and Mexico also have the ability to destroy an US oil rig, but there is also zero chance they are going to do it. The south China sea situation is no different.

Our anti-ship missiles are ready ...
Just ONE missile of this type, the chinese illegal oil rig will sink to seabed...

4-dsc05529-1389930573580.jpg

5-ten-lua-1-1-1389930573583.jpg

6-ten-lua-2-1389930573586.jpg
Use such small kind of missiles to threaten a country owning nuclear weapon is foolish :bunny:
Want to enjoy one hit as a revenge?
00016c8b5de00c08233c17.jpg

Last edited:
Use such small kind of missiles to threat a country with nuclear weapon is foolish :bunny:
Want to suffer one hit for revenge?
View attachment 31695

Keep dreaming lol. China won't use their nuclear weapon. Even for revenge. It will make you the number 1 enemy of the world. Not only from the western and their puppets, but also become the enemy of your current friends.

But I won't deny that China has a great deal of advantage over Vietnam if the war ever happen. But it doesn't mean China has 100% chance of winning. War is always unpredictable.

Keep dreaming lol. China won't use their nuclear weapon. Even for revenge. It will make you the number 1 enemy of the world. Not only from the western and their puppets, but also become the enemy of your current friends.

But I won't deny that China has a great deal of advantage over Vietnam if the war ever happen. But it doesn't mean China has 100% chance of winning. War is always unpredictable.
They are just play words game .

No need to be serous.

Don't you realize, it is what they want. I don't even believe that 981 oilrig really-really drill for oil. It is a trap; and you eat their trap. But everything is up to Vietnam. Just take their bait Shoot that oilrig with AShM; and the dead in Anti China movement yesterday will become like merely car accident for both side.
Damn !

it is a real rig! 6 billion Rig!

Sorry , I did not read word by word.

In my opinion .

TTP /TTIP is trade barrier.

Now US use TTP/TTIP to protect its economy , just like some countries do not join WTO to protect their own industries. Different ways ,same purpose.

It is a sign of the weakness of US economy.

agree with your opinion about trade barrier, and the target of that barrier is China.

the secondly, "a sign of the weakness of US" ... disagree, US still consider their own market as a cake, and now they just awarded some pieces of that cake to their allies only. Not only US but Canada, ...

It is not "threat", we are ready to shoot down the invaders.
Free to threaten using nuke if you want.

Don't challenge anyone shoot to your people. that's wiser. Just make sure you could defend yourselves, if someones threaten you by their invasion ... They would lose something at the same time ... They know it

It is not "threat", we are ready to shoot down the invaders.
Free to threaten using nuke if you want.

There will be no nukes used my friend. it's just hyper-nationalist saber rattling. Last time I checked, no one on PDF had control of their respective countries nuclear arsenals.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom