What's new

Will war break out between China and Vietnam ?

My guess is no. Chinese policy has been, very consistently I may add, not to fire the first shot. Mind you, this doesn't mean China wouldn't lay a trap to lure the opponent in as demonstrate by the skirmish with India in 1962, but the decision to escalate the conflict is entirely made by the opposition. So basically, as long as Vietnam doesn't fire the first shot, China won't either and I highly doubt Vietnam is stupid enough to start a war with China.

Dont intimidate us. Close the border and cut all economic ties, no problem. For long term, it is good for us. I don want to see any chinese goods in VN.
good... now burn your pc right now and throw it into garbage bin! Or you are only talking warm air.

And China was one of the major victors in WW2 and authorized to accept Japanese surrender in the whole SCS. And SCS can also be regarded as our award of victory in the war. Back then there was no a country called Vietnam.

Yes, China deserve it.

My guess is no. Chinese policy has been, very consistently I may add, not to fire the first shot. Mind you, this doesn't mean China wouldn't lay a trap to lure the opponent in as demonstrate by the skirmish with India in 1962, but the decision to escalate the conflict is entirely made by the opposition. So basically, as long as Vietnam doesn't fire the first shot, China won't either and I highly doubt Vietnam is stupid enough to start a war with China.

as we say , it is true face of China, mental il. just playing, like big joker.

VN govt. promise to the people not to fire the First shot, but if China fire first, the Govt. will fire back and sink ur oil rig:pop:

VN govt. promise to the people not to fire the First shot, but if China fire first, the Govt. will fire back and sink ur oil rig:pop:

Why don't your Govt. sink their oil rig now? Isn't they put it there illegally? Many time your fishermen got shot by them and your Govt. haven't done jack :D ... Just talk!

Why don't your Govt. sink their oil rig now? Isn't they put it there illegally? Many time your fishermen got shot by them and your Govt. haven't done jack :D ... Just talk!

The game is going on, to be cool, bro.

Only two or three month before the rig leave... you'll have to live with it...hope the rig goes further south once its current mission is accomplished.

Only two or three month before the rig leave... you'll have to live with it...hope the rig goes further south once its current mission is accomplished.

This big thief is going mad.:p:

Vietnam always prepare to counter-strike any invading attempt by bigger neighbor.
In this case, I believe that China want to make a show with different purposes not invading

Back
Top Bottom