What's new

World Armies - Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay I don't think bangladesh would buy the JF-17's because it pakistani equipment this is just my opinion, I heard in 2021 bangladesh will modernize their army completely, its from another forum, I can't give factual evidence though, and Aero L-159's isn't as beautiful as F-16's or F-18's? how about Gripens? thats a good way to go, and how strong is the Aero L-159, F/A-18 Super Hornet maybe?
My opinion is never put all you eggs in one basket especially if teh basket is American.....

Maybe BD dont buy JF 17 because of its being Pakistani but how about FC 1. :)

My opinion is never put all you eggs in one basket especially if teh basket is American.....

Maybe BD dont buy JF 17 because of its being Pakistani but how about FC 1. :)

Nothing wrong with pakistani planes bro, JF-17 is a very good one....just that AL is in power right now and hence may not go for it....

Cheers!!!

Dude you are mixing it up....L-159 is a different scenario and so is F-16, F/A 18....the former is a trainer-fighter to suit the training of pilots as well as provide some ground support....

F-16, F/A 18 is a pure weapon delivery platform....its off course not a bad option and it "LOOKS" good too....but that comes last in the list when you go to decide a plane for your force....USA will steal your sleep with embargoes and strings if you buy their stuffs....mostly of the time thats the case, if not all....

L-159 is not a bad plane....has seven hard points with AIM firing capability....why dont you check the pics of the plane....

Cheers!!!
Its actually quite a beautiful aircraft, but not as good as the F-16 or F/A-18, I want to speak with the people that are buying these aircraft any info?

About Su-MKK....i know the news you came up with is posted in BDMilitary....though i have nothing against that site, we still need to wait for more of a permanent source....it would be great if we have them in BAF....but realistically, they are very costly and would drain out resources for maintenance....

Are you talking about Indian made or Russian made su-MKK that will make you so happy?

If you talk about Indian made Sukhoi, then never talk anything against India, Indian-policy and BSF-Killing. It's a poor idea if you do not obey them from whom you buy your arms, security and pride.

Last edited:
BD do realize that seprating from Pakistan has left them with no air cover. No problem they can buy LCA from their fav bhartis that is if it will be delivered at all.

Are you talking about Indian made or Russian made su-MKK that will make you so happy?

What is there not to be so happy if we get sukhois one day...?? :what:

For your question....if BAF gets sukhois, it off course should be from Russia....

However, as i said....we need to wait for a more solid confirmation....in the meanwhile, there is nothing wrong in anticipating....

Cheers!!!

What is there not to be so happy if we get sukhois one day...?? :what:

For your question....if BAF gets sukhois, it off course should be from Russia....

Cheers!!!

no problem

If you talk about Indian made Sukhoi, then never talk anything against India, Indian-policy and BSF-Killing. It's a poor idea if you do not obey them from whom you buy your arms, security and pride.

I have no idea why you dont come up with your "important" additions to posts before someone replies to you....no offence meant....

SU-MKI is jointly built by Russia and India, particularly for the IAF....SU-MKK is jointly built by Russia and China, SU-MK2 is an upgraded version of SU-MKK....used by Indonesia, Venezuela and China....MKK and MKI are two different planes.....and IF the news of that poster is correct, then we are looking at MKK....

You can see this....Su-30MK Factsheet :: Air-Attack.com

Cheers!!!

Yep, Sukhoi is Russian Company not Indian but honestly speaking double engine fighters are not suited for BAF.You need something like Gripen NG or Mirage2000-5 because double engine fighters cost a lot more fuel and maintenance.

I have no idea why you dont come up with your "important" additions to posts before someone replies to you....no offence meant....

SU-MKI is jointly built by Russia and India, particularly for the IAF....SU-MKK is jointly built by Russia and China, SU-MK2 is an upgraded version of SU-MKK....used by Indonesia, Venezuela and China....MKK and MKI are two different planes.....and IF the news of that poster is correct, then we are looking at MKK....

You can see this....Su-30MK Factsheet :: Air-Attack.com

Cheers!!!

Actually, I said because I saw you to be excited (which I did not like, although it’s your prerogative) when India offered BD overhaul our mig-29. So I thought maybe you are also excited to buy Indian made jets too.

Yep, Sukhoi is Russian Company not Indian but honestly speaking double engine fighters are not suited for BAF.You need something like Gripen NG or Mirage2000-5 because double engine fighters cost a lot more fuel and maintenance.

Bro, Mirage is darn costly....Qatar asked India for arnd $60m for second-hand ones....:cheesy:

And Gripen might not be offered to us right now....

SUs are very costly in maintenance department....we need to see what BAF does....probably it will be another bunch of Migs....

Cheers!!!

Actually, I said because I saw you to be excited (which I did not like, although it’s your prerogative) when India offered BD overhaul our mig-29. So I thought maybe you are also excited to buy Indian made jets too.

If i recall properly, i was never excited on India offering us overhauling of Migs....may be i am wrong, you can quote my post where i spoke regarding it and send it to me....

Lets be realistic....SU-MKIs are not only Indian made, its a joint development....they may have plans to make it themselves in future, though i have no idea about that....Indigenous LCA is the one that India made themselves....

Cheers!!!

If i recall properly, i was never excited on India offering us overhauling of Migs....may be i am wrong, you can quote my post where i spoke regarding it and send it to me....

Lets be realistic....SU-MKIs are not only Indian made, its a joint development....they may have plans to make it themselves in future, though i have no idea about that....Indigenous LCA is the one that India made themselves....

Cheers!!!
Do you think it will be Migs again then? :hang2:

Its actually quite a beautiful aircraft, but not as good as the F-16 or F/A-18, I want to speak with the people that are buying these aircraft any info?
Comparing that trainer with F18 or F16 is like comparing foxy car with Lamborghini.F18 or F16 are a totally different thing in terms of avionics, air frame agility and high A2A maneuvers capability etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom