What's new

World of Tanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I have Clan solely for **** players. Waiting for them to join for last 200 + days. If you are reading this and you are from Pakistan, Join WOT clan ( H-I-T ) . Hope to see some players.

downloadin it r8 now
i use to play

I have Clan solely for **** players. Waiting for them to join for last 200 + days. If you are reading this and you are from Pakistan, Join WOT clan ( H-I-T ) . Hope to see some players.
EM NOT FROM PAKISTAN BUT I USE 2 PLAY IF U WANT I CAN DOWNLOAD AND JoIN YOUR CLAN

Bought alot of TANKS WITH CARD But Dont knw why after few months i stopped playing and when i reinstalled the game the took away all what i bought from card dont know why

and had to start the game from beginning so i left that game i tried to the airplane which was fun and way cooler

i use to play

EM NOT FROM PAKISTAN BUT I USE 2 PLAY IF U WANT I CAN DOWNLOAD AND JoIN YOUR CLAN

Bought alot of TANKS WITH CARD But Dont knw why after few months i stopped playing and when i reinstalled the game the took away all what i bought from card dont know why

and had to start the game from beginning so i left that game i tried to the airplane which was fun and way cooler
We can figure it out. They never take away anything that you bought. Well we can figure that out later. Please give me your World of tanks battle ID so i can send you an invitation to join. Also FYI, you must download SEA ( South East Asia ) game client in-order to play on SEA servers. Waiting for your SEA WOT id. Regards.

Last edited:
Still no players from Pakistan.

Last edited:
Its a strange strange world. I am looking for ****/Indi palyers for last 1 year but no gain. If you are from Ind-Pak, Join H-I-T clan. My SEA server id is Roverx.

I have been playing WoT for a long time now (on the EU servers), and I always wished there were Pakistani players there, although I never found any unfortunately. I had been experimenting with different tanks and until recently I couldn't figure my game-style, which is why in the stats you may not see anything good. But now I think I am not so noob anymore. Specially after playing on the test servers I have understood that I like Russian heavies more and I have also experienced that the German TDs are the best. But I still love my American arty. I play under the name TeeJam. I looked for H-I-T clan and found one on EU site but it wasn't by you or any other Pakistani and the language required for it was Polish. I also searched for it on the Asia site but there was none under this name.

I have been playing WoT for a long time now (on the EU servers), and I always wished there were Pakistani players there, although I never found any unfortunately. I had been experimenting with different tanks and until recently I couldn't figure my game-style, which is why in the stats you may not see anything good. But now I think I am not so noob anymore. Specially after playing on the test servers I have understood that I like Russian heavies more and I have also experienced that the German TDs are the best. But I still love my American arty. I play under the name TeeJam. I looked for H-I-T clan and found one on EU site but it wasn't by you or any other Pakistani and the language required for it was Polish. I also searched for it on the Asia site but there was none under this name.
Australians play on the US server(atleast thats what they used to do when I was in the US back 2013.)I will probably start palying again when I go back this year!

Hey guys I play this game alot. Currently I have KV-13 and T29 as my best tank (Tier 7). I will be buying new tier 7 in a week.

My ID is Zughal. Feel free to contact me.

my id is haider1992
i am playing this game currently in tier 5 and want to join clan...

Hey guys I play this game alot. Currently I have KV-13 and T29 as my best tank (Tier 7). I will be buying new tier 7 in a week.

My ID is Zughal. Feel free to contact me.
invite me. My id is haider1992

Back
Top Bottom