What's new

World Test Championship Final - India vs Australia

India will need at least 100 runs today , 150 or close maybe with as fewer wickets as possible

Here’s to 170-0 .

Conserve wickets , it’s going to be hot tomorrow

Important session , lay off the chicken biryanis , tandoori chickens samosas & kebabs guys
Oops mistakenly moment of mind slip for a second I thought it’s Pakistan going into bat . 😁

Important session , lay off the chicken biryanis , tandoori chickens samosas & kebabs guys
Oops mistakenly moment of mind slip for a second I thought it’s Pakistan going into bat .
Motu Rohit bats best with a full tummy. Beef bhi khata hai saala..

many gangus here are indeed pathetic

the filth even found the bill for the meal

social-image_62356df99876e.jpeg

Motu Rohit bats best with a full tummy. Beef bhi khata hai saala..

many gangus here are indeed pathetic

the filth even found the bill for the meal

social-image_62356df99876e.jpeg

It’s no problem the great sachin beefed up on meat parathas when he was sent to Pakistan as a teenager , he also has represented both countries turning out for Pakistan under Imran Khan .

Also virendra sehwag

"Everyone talks about Sachin Tendulkar, but I believe Inzamam was Asia's greatest middle-order batter. Tendulkar's league is beyond the batter's category now; he's high above all. But amongst all batters of India, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka - I haven't seen a better batsman than Inzamam. In 2003 or 2004, teams used to panic when they had to score 80 runs in 10 overs, but he never really worried about it and used to play at eight runs per over on average"

Anyhow Good start by India 🍿

goray bc cheating kar re.. 3rd umpire bhi cheat nikla .. dropped catch out de dia .. wtffff

It’s no problem the great sachin beefed up on meat parathas when he was sent to Pakistan as a teenager , he also has represented both countries turning out for Pakistan under Imran Khan .

Also virendra sehwag

"Everyone talks about Sachin Tendulkar, but I believe Inzamam was Asia's greatest middle-order batter. Tendulkar's league is beyond the batter's category now; he's high above all. But amongst all batters of India, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka - I haven't seen a better batsman than Inzamam. In 2003 or 2004, teams used to panic when they had to score 80 runs in 10 overs, but he never really worried about it and used to play at eight runs per over on average"

Anyhow Good start by India 🍿
Inzy bhai reminds me of Sharma.. they're both motus.. and have this languid ease and elegance about how the make their shots.. also brute power, phenomenal players.

used to be a "friendship cup", played in Canada in the 90s .. ek baar Indian fans were taunting Inzy with chants of "aaloo, aaloo" .. guy lost his mind, went into the crowd and beat that poor pajeet brother up.. (or roughed him up some at any rate)

also got out handling the ball in 2005 series against India

Inzy, hero of the 92 win.. uska aaj kal youtube channel bhi hai

good man, Inzy.. likes his halua and his kormas.. heart attack bhi ho gya tha but lol

Not looking good now 3 down
Let’s see what kohli is made of
That Gill catch is trending

racist cheaters aussies and gora umpires bc

anyway, kohli and jinx (what a weird nick to have lol) hopefully have it under control... fingers crossed, dekho..

and true, now is when we all really see what kholi made of

aap jao dekho, yaar, in case you have/can figure tix and can make it... you profit either way lol

-----------------------------------------------

Last edited:
That Gill catch is trending

racist cheaters aussies and gora umpires bc

anyway, kohli and jinx (what a weird nick to have lol) hopefully have it under control... fingers crossed, dekho..

and true, now is when we all really see what kholi made of

aap jao dekho, yaar, in case you have/can figure tix and can make it... you profit either way lol

-----------------------------------------------

FE025DAC-CBD6-42A1-9CA4-BB987F150F96.jpeg

F7B7A0C0-9AA2-4635-987F-77951D4A4B14.jpeg

Not out for me !

F782A626-1151-49E0-A42F-E98C69DB75EF.jpeg

Definitely not out for me

Not out for me !

F782A626-1151-49E0-A42F-E98C69DB75EF.jpeg

Definitely not out for me
yup, I was shocked when they gave it :tsk:

anyway, jo ho gya so ho gya.. kal dekhe

it's mostly Australia's game to lose afaics

or maybe they pull a GABBA ! wouldn't that be something ?

imagine, hanging on by the skin of our teeth.. and Siraj and Shami win it (or save it) with an epic last wicket stand :D

god I love this game <3

One major reason for Gabba win was that India was still reeling from the effects of 36 allout a few matches ago which had forced the team management finally got their shit together and stopped messing around, that kind of seriousness is lacking in the current team specially seeing the playing 11 chosen.

yup, I was shocked when they gave it :tsk:

anyway, jo ho gya so ho gya.. kal dekhe

it's mostly Australia's game to lose afaics

imagine, hanging on by the skin of our teeth.. and Siraj and Shami win it (or save it) with an epic last wicket stand :D

god I love this game <3

Well my Sunday’s booked in front of the TV , woman thinks I’m taking her & the kids out tomorrow .
Bless her

I’ve already started sniffling & will come down with the flu at 2am tonight .

Day in front of the TV I think recovery mode 👍🏽

Back
Top Bottom