What's new

Worldcup Match: Pak vs WI - Today - Discussion & Views

C'mon peeps, Pakistan lost their opening match against the West Indies too enroute their winning the'92 WC. It's a long tournament and this is just the start. But i think that cautious optimism is the forte of teams like India and Pakistan in swinging conditions, shouldn't have gone all gung-ho in the opening overs.

Too bad, this is a 50 overs match. Did they mistake it to be a 20:20.

5th wicket lost in just 16 overs.
Where have you been living? under a rock???
We are EIGHT down :rofl:

Excellent start to the tournament by Pakistan. Excellent because they usually are at the best only once SHTF! :D

Anyway, bad game today, but remember its just the start of a long tournament. The first two wickets were a bit unfortunate in my opinion and it was all down hill from there. The batting line-up of our team is pretty good this time and i expect them to do MUCH better in coming games. It is the bowling i am worried about this time around.

Will pakistan even score 100?What a humiliating opening for the WC for Pak.
...its very difficult to recover if they lose this one..morale loser

This sxit happen when cricket politicalize person like Mani sit on throne and threat Inzamam and others to replace just before WC start. Since your captain becomes PM we have shadow of Manhoseeiet in team.
We support what? Stop your lecture and ask your captain to fix the team which only he capable to do.

Stop mixing your Noora nonsense in this topic.

C'mon peeps, Pakistan lost their opening match against the West Indies too enroute their winning the'92 WC. It's a long tournament and this is just the start. But i think that cautious optimism is the forte of teams like India and Pakistan in swinging conditions, shouldn't have gone all gung-ho in the opening overs.
But the pitch is good for batting

We know what the problem is. Anyone who has eyes can see it. These players don't have the stamina to play long innings. They want to play shots. Not run between the wickets.

Am not seeing bad in team they were good and best.
Just a manhoosiet all over around

This sxit happen when cricket politicalize person like Mani sit on throne and threat Inzamam and others to replace just before WC start. Since your captain becomes PM we have shadow of Manhoseeiet in team.
We support what? Stop your lecture and ask your captain to fix the team which only he capable to do.
You crying because Altaf Hussain and MQM is dead? Don't politicize this thread or you're getting a straight ban, got that? This is the best team we got and it will win matches, have faith.

Is it? I was seeing the ball swinging/seaming in the opening overs, the bounce looks threatening too. English conditions are deceptive, same pitch will yield 400 runs on a day with clear skies.

You crying because Altaf Hussain and MQM is dead? Don't politicize this thread or you're getting a straight ban, got that? This is the best team and it will win matches, have faith.

Bro, I had already predicted what is happening today weeks ago. I am not a fortuneteller.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom