REAL BEAUTY

394ff703b1d26bd1e029a8de0161f94d.jpg

2132f8b4392f59891341acb856fb3983.jpg

eca960e4de90b818c3beb87ffdc5d401.jpg

Real Beauty of the Week
Mélissa Theuriau

Written by Tim Erickson
Friday, February 27, 2009

Last week I watched the 1996 film Stealing Beauty, which has beautiful cinematography in HD. The movie weaves a tale of of a young teen and her discoveries of love, friendships, and sex in the French countryside where the cottage of a few family friends resides among rolling fields and brilliant open skies. Liv Tyler stars as the main character as she seeks to find her sexual identity, which seems to be a very important thing in France, the country of love. I could easily have chosen Liv for the title of this week’s Real Beauty, but her later popularity in the LOTR series means that she is far too well known for the ideals of this column.

I took a solid three years of French while in highschool, and I wish I had paid more attention such that I might at the very least be able to understand Mrs. Theuriau, this week’s Real Beauty. I have always been in love with all things French, from the food, to the culture and the sights, not to mention the beautiful women. At the age of 30, she doesn’t exactly fit into the bracket of the previous two featured beauties, but she is still just as much deserving of the title (and she hardly looks her age). Mélissa is a news anchor for M6, and is quite focused on her profession. Despite being voted the world’s most beautiful news reporter on more than one occasion, and being voted most beautiful woman in the world in the French edition of FHM, she has never been interested in modeling and can be classified as a honest beauty. Even through all the attention she has gotten for her looks, she has stated “I cannot explain it…I am absolutely not seeking this publicity.”

If you’re still not convinced, I would advise you to watch her for a bit as she presents the news, even if you don’t understand French. As can be seen in one of the many YouTube compilations of her, the way she pouts when she talks and her plunging necklines will get you every time. Heck, her beauty is even a mathematical fact, take a peak in the gallery

---------- Post added at 04:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 AM ----------

fefa65519a89e732206b7f10d8da6ce0.jpg

db3b3d096d2971d5db69f2cd8250e496.jpg

a678c1dda4ad153ed493f59b46c0bcd5.jpg

Is she French from the looks of headlines. Plus look what the news has done to you poor guys its made you paralyzed, snap out of it.

How about some hot latino weather gals?....:-)B)

hope i wont get banned for this.lolz

Last edited by a moderator:
ok MELISSA THEURIAU.....SHE is hot like really hot!!! damn man where do you find women likes these in real life!!!

Is she French from the looks of headlines. Plus look what the news has done to you poor guys its made you paralyzed, snap out of it.

& plus she is a married 30 year lady, but mate I want to say one thing, she is the pure Stealing Beauty of the best :smitten::smitten:

Back
Top Bottom