What's new

World's Most Beautiful News Reader

Well, it is the pretty and the Beast, you all guys ever saw her husband? Man he is ugly:

jmfpudd0.jpg

She deserves better :smitten:

Yeah she deserves better like Myself

You never know man, may be this ugly person is better in something else....... i think you understand it better :D

Bed Time

You never know man, may be this ugly person is better in something else....... i think you understand it better :D

Bed Time

It still must be frustratin' to see his face during the activity ;)

Well, it is the pretty and the Beast, you all guys ever saw her husband? Man he is ugly:

*Removing picture because it is ugly*

She deserves better :smitten:

You seen Heidi Klum's Husband?

Also known as Scar Face...:eek::lol: (that's what I call him)

"Man he is ugly" (taking your words)

I am really disappointed In Heidi Klum for her idiocy. A beautiful women such as her should never marry a kaala.:tsk:

She can do much better, anyways hope you don't mind me bringing this up.

Last edited:
You seen Heidi Klum's Husband?

Also known as Scar Face...:eek::lol:

"Man he is ugly" (taking your words)

I am really disappointed In Heidi Klum for her idiocy. A beautiful women such as her should never marry a kaala.:tsk:

She can do much better, anyways hope you don't mind me bringing this up.

You never know man, may be this ugly person is better in something else....... i think you understand it better

Bed Time

It still must be frustratin' to see his face during the activity

:cheers: :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Last edited:
Its the money ! not KALA for which they marry.

Buddy most kaalas have no money and if they do it is either they are a rare group of kaalas who are University educated professionals or they are drug dealers, thieves, or whatever kind of criminals.

Besides the kaala Heidi Klum married had little money compared to her, an on a famous talk show Heidi Klum mentioned a different reason for marrying him.

Besides can't she just marry a fair skin wealthy man, maybe a fair skin Kashmiri man but then again I doubt many respectful Kashmiris would want to marry someone as obscene as her...;):D

Buddy most kaalas have no money and if they do it is either they are a rare group of kaalas who are University educated professionals or they are drug dealers, thieves, or whatever kind of criminals.

Besides the kaala Heidi Klum married had little money compared to her, an on a famous talk show Heidi Klum mentioned a different reason for marrying him.

Besides can't she just marry a fair skin wealthy man, maybe a fair skin Kashmiri man but then again I doubt many respectful Kashmiris would want to marry someone as obscene as her...;):D

oh yaar sab apni apni batain kar rahai hain meri baat bhi to karo :lol: Main bhi jawan ho chuka hon koi meray liye bhi rishte vishta dhondh do :lol:

Heidi Klum jaisi celeberity nahin mujhe yeh News Reader bhi chalay gi :lol:

Theres one girl in cnn-ibn....i just love her.....i would try to post her pics......paritosh,bring'em up

some newsreaders i dig..!
Avantika singh from headlines today...
View attachment d8bf5ead8947c629cb7ba935a66d3944.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

a15a815baa035583a43f2961346fc2ab.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

cb298ad9063ad230ac74dfb932f77add.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

NDTV's nidhi razdan...

---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

4c91e9ec27bc5ca1c61a866e246da634.jpg

mithali mukherji....

---------- Post added at 02:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 AM ----------

c86e7238a627207f1b0ed634368732c5.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------

Samira Arora...

but da french is french, they r princess but she is queen :lol:

nice pics though

we could be enemies at Indo Pak border but in such threads we r like brothers

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom