What's new

World's most luxurious train station planned by Saudi Arabia's King Abdulla

You cannot blame your country for trying to improve living standarts for its people,its a long term investment(metro busses)

I am not against any Government in power to bring in metro buses but the timing was bad economy did not permit it yet provincial went ahead also no tender was floated which is the legal requirement, close to $1B were spend on a small route metro bus not even provincial wide metro bus services and wrongly planned. Instead the provincial Government should have introduced locally developed excellent quality transport buses their cost is much as $200m Provincial wide covering entire Punjab Province scrapping all older locally poor dangerously made buses from scrap...bottom line corruption took place in tis particular case I blame the provincial government.

I Think most of the time my comments would be the opposite but I also realized that if extremely poor Nation like Pakistan can go for an unaffordable Metro Buses that wasted almost $1B then we have no right to comment on saudi development of luxurious train station rest assured the train station would bring in enough money to recover the amount being spend on train station beautification opposite to what Pakistani Punjab Provincial corrupt Government does.

People go home now.

Where did you get this figure from ? The total cost was $ 300 million and the cost per rider is 20 cents. Daily ridership is more than 120,000 people for 1 line

I would like to know where was corruption....

I am not against any Government in power to bring in metro buses but the timing was bad economy did not permit it yet provincial went ahead also no tender was floated which is the legal requirement, close to $1B were spend on a small route metro bus not even provincial wide metro bus services and wrongly planned. Instead the provincial Government should have introduced locally developed excellent quality transport buses their cost is much as $200m Provincial wide covering entire Punjab Province scrapping all older locally poor dangerously made buses from scrap...bottom line corruption took place in tis particular case I blame the provincial government.
I have said it many time before,your country needs a strong leader who works only for his country.
You dont have that,so untill then you need to cope with what you got.
Lets hope this time he will try to unite the people and at least bring the country a bit further.
For Pakistan to mean something in the region,you need unity.
Nobody expects wonders,but a stable Pakistan will change alot.
I liked P.Mussaraf,he may have done some bad things i dont know of but at least he was a leader.
All the world knew him.

Where did you get this figure from ? The total cost was $ 300 million and the cost per rider is 20 cents. Daily ridership is more than 120,000 people for 1 line

I would like to know where was corruption....

All over media as much as 82 billion rupees spent on Punjab metro anyway open a separate Thread for it.

All over media as much as 82 billion rupees spent on Punjab metro anyway open a separate Thread for it.

Media ? oh you mean two guys, one being Mubashar Lucman, who was caught red handed with Malik Riaz and Hassan Nisar, who has been visiting 9.0 and Altaf Hussain in London.... ?

The costs etc has been discussed in dozen threads. Perhaps you are a bit late to react.

Yes because 99% of the people living there know what democrasy means,and know how to use it.
Lets take an example,my country;
The AKP(Erdogan litteraly bought votes for food a couple of kilos rice,wheat or whatever).
This is no joke,as you can see in the ME(middle east)there is no room for democarsy beacuse of to many illiterate(mostly poor) people.
The AKP is no good formy country believe me.
You think they care about who is the president our king or sultan ?
No,they only care about feeding the familly.
In KSA,if you are poor the government(King)helps you out.
So the people have no reason to complain.
Now tell me has your vieuw changed about freedom of speech or basic human rights in those countries we are talking about?
You cant impose Western rules on ME people.
Btw,its now forbidden to buy alcohol from 10 pm to 6 am in Turkey(today new law)Thanks to your democrasy.

You see your democracy is different to ours. i mean after all you are living in a Muslim country and sadly culture over there reflects and influences law. not my problem if your government dose not know how to implement law accordingly. and trust me Saudi Arabia dose not have responsibility over its own people. if you guys know what i am saying

I don't have any issue with expressing your thoughts ,but try to put it in a way in which people can distinguish between the use of foul language from a civilized conversation.

maybe go look at you previous quotes and tell me who was being Foul. or your so self centered you just did not noticed .

You see your democracy is different to ours. i mean after all you are living in a Muslim country and sadly culture over there reflects and influences law. not my problem if your government dose not know how to implement law accordingly. and trust me Saudi Arabia dose not have responsibility over its own people. if you guys know what i am saying

We do take care of our people man.

Well, I lived in the West for a long period of time to see how democracy is a real hypocrisy these days. That's why I chose not to stay while I could have in 1st place.

maybe go look at you previous quotes and tell me who was being Foul. or your so self centered you just did not noticed .
:bunny: Oh maaaaaan :bunny:

So how about me sprinkling some salt on the wounds of the haters in this thread? Now the haters of GCC will suffer in pain more. :D

---------------

May 21, 2013

NA21ma-iPad.jpg

Guests are presented a gold iPad upon check in. But if you want one, then the Burj Al Arab has them on sale for Dh37,490.

A 24-carat concierge: gold iPads for Dubai's Burj Al Arab guests

Guests of the Burj Al Arab will now be presented with 24-carat gold iPads when they check in at the lavish hotel.

The gleaming tablets, which are engraved with the hotel's logo, come loaded with "interactive customer experience" software that enables visitors to call up information about the hotel and access services such as private dining and housekeeping.

The Burj Al Arab describes the software as a "virtual concierge" and it is the first hotel in the world to offer it.

"Our exclusive Burj Al Arab 24-carat gold iPads further enhance our guests' experience during their stay," said general manager Heinrich Morio. "We have also recently introduced iMacs inside all our suites."

The iPads were produced by Gold & Co London, whose chief executive, Amjad Ali, described them as "the ultimate in luxury accessories".

Burj Al Arab guests may take home the full-size bottles of upmarket Hermes toiletries in their bathrooms at the end of their stay. Sadly, this is not the case with the gold iPads, which have to be returned as they check out.

However, the gold-plated iPad with 64GB of storage and 4G connectivity will soon go on sale at the hotel's shop with a price tag of Dh37,490. It will join items such as a gold iPad mini, a gold iPhone 5 and a gold BlackBerry Q10 on the shelves.

A 24-carat concierge: gold iPads for Dubai's Burj Al Arab guests - The National

So how about me sprinkling some salt on the wounds of the haters in this thread? Now the haters of GCC will suffer in pain more. :D

---------------

May 21, 2013

NA21ma-iPad.jpg

Guests are presented a gold iPad upon check in. But if you want one, then the Burj Al Arab has them on sale for Dh37,490.

Guests of the Burj Al Arab will now be presented with 24-carat gold iPads when they check in at the lavish hotel.

The gleaming tablets, which are engraved with the hotel's logo, come loaded with "interactive customer experience" software that enables visitors to call up information about the hotel and access services such as private dining and housekeeping.

The Burj Al Arab describes the software as a "virtual concierge" and it is the first hotel in the world to offer it.

"Our exclusive Burj Al Arab 24-carat gold iPads further enhance our guests' experience during their stay," said general manager Heinrich Morio. "We have also recently introduced iMacs inside all our suites."

The iPads were produced by Gold & Co London, whose chief executive, Amjad Ali, described them as "the ultimate in luxury accessories".

Burj Al Arab guests may take home the full-size bottles of upmarket Hermes toiletries in their bathrooms at the end of their stay. Sadly, this is not the case with the gold iPads, which have to be returned as they check out.

However, the gold-plated iPad with 64GB of storage and 4G connectivity will soon go on sale at the hotel's shop with a price tag of Dh37,490. It will join items such as a gold iPad mini, a gold iPhone 5 and a gold BlackBerry Q10 on the shelves.

Pakistan is also :smitten:
:pakistan:

---------------

May 21, 2013

NA21ma-iPad.jpg

haters? haha! good go get your i pad gold plated, but if you are Muslim just remember one thing all these materialistic needs all this money aint going with you to the grave just only you. some type of Muslims ha! the prophet preached simplicity not what these Wahhabi show to the world.

haters? haha! good go get your i pad gold plated, but if you are Muslim just remember one thing all these materialistic needs all this money aint going with you to the grave just only you. some type of Muslims ha! the prophet preached simplicity not what these Wahhabi show to the world.

Pretty much :/.

Wahhabi :woot:

It's pathetic how they hide behind flags to bash other countries, I would have expected from him to tell us what's his country of origin.

Look, we don't expect from non-Saudis to agree on everything we do. As such, at this point I believe that KSA is pissing many nations off, and that comes as no surprise to us.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom