What's new

World's most luxurious train station planned by Saudi Arabia's King Abdulla

Those strikes have full backing of GoP and armed forces. The answer is yes, if they make an executive decision.

Do you think that Nawaz will come up with something to stop drone Airstrikes?

Any contact in intelligence community that you would know otherwise?

that is not true...

oh bhai lala-land say bahir aa jao, they are financing heavily to sectarian terrorist in Pakistan, further they got their slave nawaz as our premier... what else is left?

they should mind their own business and stay the fucckkk out of my country's business...

No need to burn your blood... Most of the Pakistani people who didn't suffer or lost a beloved to this terrorism, they dont care for others and would continue with there pro saudi-gcc slogans...just because most of them or their relative are employed in that land....

Time will tell my friend,to every drop of blood that fell from our people, they will pay for it,in their blood...

Hey,

I know possibly know more about this than any one of you, I WORK THERE !

1. the paint is just golden, there is nothing gold plated.

2. This is a pride project for Saudi Arabia, If this project is successful, I hope and pray that it will be Saudi Arabia would come to a position where no one could challenge it.

Dubai tried to do it, and failed
Mumbai tried to do it, and failed.

Saudi Arabia is doing it in Riyadh and Jeddah at the same time. I am doubtful how successful Riyadh will be, but Jeddah by the grace of God will be successful.

As for project timing, 7 - 8 years is practical.

Officially once, unofficially thrice. Once was outright backing with cash (recent RE sector collapse), other times through sovereign guarantees.

@Hyperion can correct me if I'm wrong but as I understand Dubai needed to be bailed out by Abu Dhabi numerous times when the Real Estate Bubble burst periodically !

Last edited by a moderator:
The sad thing is that they are not lies, its the truth.
Bin laden family has a lot of money, this has been used in Afghanistan and Pakistan suffers from this, this is just 1 strong example which is proven..
There are tons of more of state supported terrorism, especially in my safawi state and Syria today.

Oh you poor thing, you believe Bin laden family supports terrorism do you? Awwww, you poor poor thing, here look at Bin Laden family:

janefelix-browne252bbin252bladen11.jpg

Bin Laden's niece:
osamaniece_narrowweb__300x387,0.jpg

Bin Laden is a very liberal and Pro-Secular family. You are just ignorant it seems, You poor poor thing.

Syria: Yes, 100% state sponsored by Saudia. A strategic bet if you will.

Pakistan: At the moment, no. Past, 100% yes until the time of King Fahd the infidel.

Iraq: The news in all probability is correct, however, I think it has more to do with individuals / remnants of old ideology, who are escaping the Saudi intelligence net. I don't see the new Saudi governments hand in it.

Izzat Ibrahim Ad Douri the leader of the naqshabandi terrorist group is alive and hiding, not in Iraq for sure, probably Qatar or SA, how do you explain that.
It means, yes there are countries that are supporting this group and other terrorist groups.

awww because I shatter your Saudi dreams to rule the muslim world?

I cannot even call you thick-headed, because you r saudi, brainless creatures !!

So PTI lost elections to Nawaz Sharif. You should not be shocked .. we warned you of this.

Why are you taking it out on Saudis if Nawaz Sharif is their friend ?

Now be practical, and be patient and above all be realistic.

Oh you poor thing, you believe Bin laden family supports terrorism do you? Awwww, you poor poor thing, here look at Bin Laden family:

janefelix-browne252bbin252bladen11.jpg

Bin Laden's niece:
osamaniece_narrowweb__300x387,0.jpg

Bin Laden is a very liberal and Pro-Secular family. You are just ignorant it seems, You poor poor thing.

Who’s that the **** actress ?
That shows some extreme stuff in the bin laden family, 1 grows a beard and becomes a jihadist the other sister takes it up the as$.
Don’t be ignorant, the family is big and I am talking about a specific person.

Counterterrorism is my field of expertise , there is no way on earth that Dory could know better than myself ,not to brag.

So if you & I were to spar with each other - Who'd win the hand-to-hand fight ? :unsure:

The last time I & @Mosamania fought - He squealed like a girl ! :blink:

And yeah I won't even mention what I did with @BLACKEAGLE - suffice it to say Netanyahu was a very happy ! :devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
My brother had got an offer to work in Saudi Arabian Railways... Nice development going on there in this sector..

Syria: Yes, 100% state sponsored by Saudia. A strategic bet if you will.

Pakistan: At the moment, no. Past, 100% yes until the time of King Fahd the infidel.

Iraq: The news in all probability is correct, however, I think it has more to do with individuals / remnants of old ideology, who are escaping the Saudi intelligence net. I don't see the new Saudi governments hand in it.

Hate campaign....! what are you provoking here?

Yes, as I said: Gulf states are trying to punch way above their weight (sometimes within their weight class, for example take the fat fvck, the Emir of Qatar). The problem lies in Gulf. Yes, I hate them as well.

Izzat Ibrahim Ad Douri the leader of the naqshabandi terrorist group is alive and hiding, not in Iraq for sure, probably Qatar or SA, how do you explain that.
It means, yes there are countries that are supporting this group and other terrorist groups.

I cannot even call you thick-headed, because you r saudi, brainless creatures !!

Your 13,759 posts have completely shattered the Saudi foreign policy. Oh you powerful thing you. (And I'm the brainless creature :rofl:)

Your 13,759 posts have completely shattered the Saudi foreign policy. Oh you powerful thing you. (And I'm the brainless creature :rofl:)

Officially once, unofficially thrice. Once was outright backing with cash (recent RE sector collapse), other times through sovereign guarantees.

Yup my cousin worked there for an Investment Bank as a Real Estate Analyst for a year before moving back to NY & he used to tell us some funny stories about it ! :)

Back
Top Bottom