Worries in Japan! The Kremlin sent two ‘Bear’ bombers near Tokyo

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China

Worries in Japan! The Kremlin sent two ‘Bear’ bombers near Tokyo​

By Boyko Nikolov On Apr 19, 2023

TOKYO, JAPAN — On the last day of the “surprise check” on the combat capability of the Russian Pacific fleet, Russia undertook maneuvers in the Bering and Okhotsk seas. As BulgarianMilitary.com wrote, the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation undertook surprise and sudden inspections of the composition, combat capability, and operational readiness, which began on April 14th and ends today.

Worries in Japan! The Kremlin sent two 'Bear' bombers near Tokyo - Tu-95MS bombers

Photo by Sergei Fedichev

Today’s maneuvers were ordered by Russian President Mr. Vladimir Putin. They are classified as “unplanned maneuvers” and have a “full combat readiness” status. The unplanned exercises greatly worried Tokyo, especially after the Pacific fleet carried out a large-scale deployment of its warships in the Bering and Okhotsk seas.

According to China’s Baijiahao, however, the less deployed ships of the Russian Navy are the cause of concern. The two deployed Tupolev Tu-95 ‘Bear’ strategic bombers are the cause of concern. After taking off from their base, the two “Bears” began a series and rapid approach to the air defense zone of Japan. At some point, the crews of the Russian bombers maneuver and begin patrolling over the Bering and Okhotsk seas.

Military experts from the region commented that Japan was completely surprised by the way the Russian Pacific Fleet was deployed and the launch of the two bombers. According to them, the Russian fleet was operating as if it were launching an attack on Japan. Against the background of these actions, the lifting of the two bombers, which are capable of carrying nuclear warheads, was considered a serious threat.

There was a reaction from Japan. According to Chinese sources, Hirokazu Matsuno, Secretary General of the Japanese Cabinet of Ministers sent a note of protest to the Foreign Ministry of the Russian Federation.
BulgarianMilitary.com recalls that the exercises are taking place near the Kuril Islands. It is an island chain claimed by Russia and Japan. Japan owns four of these islands, with the last being acquired by a private Japanese investor and later donated to the government in Tokyo.

The Russian Foreign Ministry accepted the Japanese government’s protest note, but explained that the skills did not violate any international rules and norms, Russian media said.

Let me guess you were and are Team russia thru out this war?
I disagreed with the invasion,but I didn't like Zelensky either. Now,I just don't support anyone on this war. Putin kept dragging the conflict for no reason other than to save face and the Americans and British kept trying to destroy Russia completely.

I disagreed with the invasion,but I didn't like Zelensky either. Now,I just don't support anyone on this war. Putin kept dragging the conflict for no reason other than to save face and the Americans and British kept trying to destroy Russia completely.

which side you on

This with a balanced view should take the Russian side. War was brought onto Russia and Ukraine was used as a pawn through the clown Zulensky. Russia had no choice in order to safeguard its sovereignty & integrity. Even a blind man can see that.

This massive bomber is nuclear capable, Japan has itself being targetted by 3 nuclear countries, Russia, China and North Korea, it pays too dear a price to just please its master US.

Russia's biggest defense in the east is China. If Japan invade Russia China goes to war with Japan. China's neighbors are off limits.
In fact Russians have nuclear weapons, huge number nuclear weapons.I don't think japanese will and could invade Russia,unless they're all insane.

which side you on
Now nobody's.

This massive bomber is nuclear capable, Japan has itself being targetted by 3 nuclear countries, Russia, China and North Korea, it pays too dear a price to just please its master US.
Yeah it's capable. And very detectable.

I think his on the russian wave I know foinikas he is a hardwork ortodox
Putin has been going from blunder to blunder and not taking any criticism. On the other hand,the Americans and British have been trying to start WWIII like idiots by doing everything they can to destroy Russia.

The Russians should have annexed all of Donbas and demanded complete neutrality from Ukraine and stop there. And the dumbass Germans and French shouldn't have accepted American and British pressure for sanctions and war materials to Ukraine.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom