What's new

Worries in Japan! The Kremlin sent two ‘Bear’ bombers near Tokyo

bro, you said it beautifully.
The paid shills don't get paid enough to understand this point.
There is 2 serious geopolitical mistake China made in Asia, but would have the Chinese paid dearly, if they already didn't.

Beside wanting US out of Japan, the second mistake is they help the North Korean in Korean War, which is something Soviet didn't even do. Because they (the Soviet) sees the way.

Why? If NK is wiped out, a Unified Korea would have no need for US troop (or UN troop if you like) to stay behind, given the South Korean hated the Japanese and Japan being US allies, South Korea could either be neutral or even against the US because of their relationship with Japan sometime down the road.

Very likely a unified Korea would have no US bases in them, and even likely a unified Korea would be friendly or neutral toward China. Not to mention the people that Chinese loses can be used to do something else, ie Taiwan, most Historian believe China would have forced Taiwan to reunified with them had they not been involved in Korea.

There is 2 serious geopolitical mistake China made in Asia, but would have the Chinese paid dearly, if they already didn't.

Beside wanting US out of Japan, the second mistake is they help the North Korean in Korean War, which is something Soviet didn't even do. Because they (the Soviet) sees the way.

Why? If NK is wiped out, a Unified Korea would have no need for US troop (or UN troop if you like) to stay behind, given the South Korean hated the Japanese and Japan being US allies, South Korea could either be neutral or even against the US because of their relationship with Japan sometime down the road.

Very likely a unified Korea would have no US bases in them, and even likely a unified Korea would be friendly or neutral toward China. Not to mention the people that Chinese loses can be used to do something else, ie Taiwan, most Historian believe China would have forced Taiwan to reunified with them had they not been involved in Korea.
I would say that the other mistake they are making is that they are trying to flex their muscle too soon. despite the bluster, China is still nowhere near ready to take on the west. If China was smart, they would spend the next century building soft power, making allies, and creating good will towards them and then a 100 years down the road they may be able to take on the West. The problem is that 1. Xi wants to be an emperor and he needs to get short term gains to secure his position, but his short term gains are China's long term losses. and 2. China needs to be the "bigger person" when making alliance. Meaning that they need to make deals that give the smaller party a better deal then they are getting. The US does this all the times, throws in extra bits to make the other party more willing to deal with them. I also don't see China doing this, they want maximum benefit for them now... which again, means long term losses.

For the most part of the history, Japan was just a insignificant outlier learning and copying everything from China, there might be small short abnormalities during the course of the history but the history is still predominantly follows the normal mode, Japan now is back to where it belongs to now.

Without USA you will be polishing the boots of Imperial Army officer

Without USA, Japan wouldn't be able to launch a full scale war on China in the first place, you were just a accomplice of Japan in that war.

He happily polishes CCP boots, I 100% think that had history taken a different turn he would be happily polishing imperial boots and telling us on PDF how great the Imperial government is for the Chinese people.

He happily polishes CCP boots, I 100% think that had history taken a different turn he would be happily polishing imperial boots and telling us on PDF how great the Imperial government is for the Chinese people.
Some of them might just do that :enjoy: :enjoy::enjoy:

CCP bot talking point as usual
It's a truth backed by facts and figures, how can you deny it?

You are just a white slave being happy to be a slave, have no self honor at all

Some of them might just do that :enjoy: :enjoy::enjoy:
No joke, they fucking LOVE Japan.
The amount of Chinese people I saw in Japan.....
It's a weird fetish almost. They HATE Japan for all the history, but they LOVE it so much at the same time.

It's a weird fetish almost. They HATE Japan for all the history, but they LOVE it so much at the same time.

it is a love hate relationship

LoL, They love us too

LoL, They love us too

Oh no, you certainly destroyed my point by linking to once niche case from a no name website.... so much destroyed I am.

ccp bot talking about honor :cheesy:
Did you see his comebacks?
How bad do you have to be at your job that even after 13 years you are making the stupid comments and not getting promoted at all.
All he does is copy your comment and just changed it to "west/CIA/whatever"

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom