What's new

Worries in Japan! The Kremlin sent two ‘Bear’ bombers near Tokyo

BAHAHA
Whatever they are paying you is seriously too much.
After I have called you out so many times for these lazy copy paste replies, you just continue to do so.
With people like you at the helm I can sleep easy that the CCP is so incompetent that they will never become anything more than a regional power at best.

BAHAHA
Whatever they are paying you is seriously too much.
After I have called you out so many times for these lazy copy paste replies, you just continue to do so.
With people like you at the helm I can sleep easy that the CCP is so incompetent that they will never become anything more than a regional power at best.
lol, they think too much of yourself, but the world doesn't go around you

微信图片_20230311165654.png

微信图片_20230304112949.png

lol, they think too much of yourself, but the world doesn't go around you

View attachment 925732
Maybe, but one this is a fact, whatever your employer thinks of you, its 100% is way too much.
Oh, I see you checked your bot manual and went to point 340 "when loosing, pull out a random graph"
cool story bro.

Maybe, but one this is a fact, whatever your employer thinks of you, its 100% is way too much.
Oh, I see you checked your bot manual and went to point 340 "when loosing, pull out a random graph"
cool story bro.
lol, " personal insult" again? can you refute those facts?

lol, " personal insult" again? can you refute those facts?
CCP bot manual point 530 - distract from the point with random non related shit.... then follow up with insults to once again, hopefully get the thread locked down and the person banned.

Whenever I read about Japan, there are 3 things that immediately comes to my mind. I will just mention 1 of them here, rest 2 are simply to insulting for a few.

Japan's GDP has not increased in past 25 years.

Japan GDP.png

Whenever I read about Japan, there are 3 things that immediately comes to my mind. I will just mention 1 of them here, rest 2 are simply to insulting for a few.

Japan's GDP has not increased in past 25 years.

View attachment 925772
3 years to go to be 30 years, it's still contracting, we can imagine how filthy rich Japan was in 1995...

Fat slow targets. Those dated planes would never get through NATO air defenses.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom