What's new

Would captured Indian pilot change his statement about Pakistani hospitality?

Would Indian pilot Abhinandan Varthaman, change his statement about Pakistani hospitality?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Paf have all videos of dog fight n real surgical strike in IOK ...they are not showing to keep things calm...what u think IAF gave service termination letter to AOC

In 2-3 months world will have forgotten about this whole thing. Right now this is a major news. Even here in Sweden it featured in major news and the pilots release recieved positive comments for Pakistan on social media here. IK has played it smart. If we were to release him do it just now when the whole world is watching.

As for the pilot, of course he will read the script he is given if he wants a future.
Yes. Agreed on all points. Thx

Don't forget that Abhi family was under threat after he was captured... I posted a Twitter post here. probably bc Abhi said a few nice things about Pak military... What an intolerant society! And now he's even Modi hero...

He will be under pressure not to say anything positive about PA. So either he will stay silent after being discharged or he will claim he shot down 10 F-16s with 1 missile.

To his credit he did not change his statement
Hum se aik dafa milo gye to badal jao gye

wrong!
Abhinandan Varthaman says that he was mentally tortured for 60 hours by Pakistan, I suppose Modi can go one better and can claim that they have been mentally torturing modi ever since he joined Sangh parivaar and every time he thinks of making akhund bharat and fails
Lets see if he is the gentleman he claimed, we will find out.

Lets see if he is the gentleman he claimed, we will find out.
says that he was mentally tortured for 60 hours by Pakistan

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...-in-pakistan-sources/articleshow/68234170.cms
https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/abh...-mental-harassment-in-pakistan-report-2001733

It must be a form of torture for an Indian who went to kill Pakistanis and they forgive him, take him to hospital, clean him up, feed him, give him tea, new clothes and send him home instead of lynching him in revenge, not understanding that must be confusing and is torturing him endlessly

says that he was mentally tortured for 60 hours by Pakistan

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...-in-pakistan-sources/articleshow/68234170.cms
https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/abh...-mental-harassment-in-pakistan-report-2001733

It must be a form of torture for a Indian who went to kill Pakistanis and they forgive him, take him to hospital, clean him up, feed him, give him tea, new clothes instead of lynching him in revenge, not understanding that must have confused and tortured him endlessly
Friend, take it with a pinch of salt. This is the same doggie coolie media who is salivating to nth degree.

Definitely, no doubt about it. He will play the media the way his bosses want him to play.
But a little voice in my head tells me that he won't be allowed to get too much time with the media. Because he is a Su-30 pilot. So what's a MKI pilot doing in a mig-21 in the first place. All eyes are on Abhi now.

There you go. :enjoy:

They just retired him on the basis off not being physically fit,Apparently he has severe spine injury he is no longer part off IAF

So Wing commander Abhinandan is being returned.

Indian media is falsely claiming that he shot down a Pakistani F16 with his Mig-21.
Do you think he will be pressured into saying that he shot down F16? And more importantly will he take the pressure?

Will he maintain his stance that Pakistani army has been gentle with him and took care of him like he said while he was here? He also said that he Won't change his views if he returns to India.

I just checked out indian media they are saying media wont be allowed near him when he reaches so I'm thinking IAF's plan is to feed him and pressure him into saying what they want him to say.

Your views on it?
I have a prediction to make : if he doesn't change his views, then he will become the Head of Indian Airforce one day. If he changes, he will retired from one rank above his current rank.

Would Indian pilot Abhinandan Varthaman, change his statement about Pakistani hospitality, once he's handed over to India?

The more worst you are the most better you show up.

He is grounded.
So he accepted to get grounded but didn't change his statement.

Back
Top Bottom