What's new

WSJ: India Graduates Millions, but Too Few Are Fit to Hire

^^ But you don't know in India so called universities are occasionally located in slums... and graduates do not have birth certificates!
I had the fortune to engage with Indians closely in UAE and indians get their degrees posted to them.

Can you show any university in slum in India? This is news for me.

^^^ We all know what you are Mr Batman. You don't have to reinforce our belief again and again. There are no Indian universities located in any slum. Just show me one.

Degrees are always handed over in person during the convocation ceremony and for those who for some reason can't attend this event, get it mailed to them. That does not mean that they did not earn that degree. Obviously, your friends in Dubai were good enough to land their jobs without their degrees. Maybe on the basis of their mark sheets which are handed over immediately on the completion of a university course.
Most universities give provisional certificate which is accepted by all companies and educational institutions. They post final certificate much late(I got mine in post, I cant leave my job and get the final certificate from university after 1 year)

^^ But you don't know in India so called universities are occasionally located in slums... and graduates do not have birth certificates!
I had the fortune to engage with Indians closely in UAE and indians get their degrees posted to them.

Oh Really! ... slums.... was the university named www.stfu.ac.in ? (Slumdog Technical Farming University??)

Glad to know you feel fortunate to engage with Indians. :coffee:

Yes all our universities are located in slums and we get slumdog millionaire course certificates. I hope youre happy now you shoddy prick.

Can you show any university in slum in India? This is news for me.

Probably he saw the University of Karachi in a slum, after all it is the biggest slum around in Asia, more than double the size of Mumbai.

800px-Principaux_Bidonvilles.png

Probably he saw the University of Karachi in a slum, after all it is the biggest slum around in Asia, more than double the size of Mumbai.

800px-Principaux_Bidonvilles.png

stop talking out of your backside, slums in Pakistan are better than your cities.

I can vouch for the veracity of this article, apart from some very good universities (minority) who are on par with the best in the world, the vast majority of supposed indian graduates struggle with even pigeon English. There is no encouragement of thinking - just learning by rote.

Need's a total revamp of indian educational system.

I think the same or even more can be said about the Pakistani education system, where cheating is not only rampant in certain cities it is suppoered by politacl parties.

Who said they don't hire Indians. Just few....

Indra Nooyi Chairperson & CEO of PepsiCo

IndraNooyi.jpg

Vikram Pandit CEO, Citigroup

vikramPandit.jpg

Sunil Kumar Dean University of Chicago Booth School of Business

sunil_kumar.jpg

Nitin Nohria Dean Harvard Business School

16Nohria_Nitin_cropped.jpg

K. Ram Shriram, Google Board of Directors

7FB8FDB8-658C-46C2-9397-24F389433C17ArtVPF.gif

Nikesh Arora, Google Senior Vice President and Chief Business Officer

arora-150.jpg

and many others....

let me tell u,this report is made by a 24*7 call centre company....
:lol:
now days no one joins call centres..
Graduates here like me,love to join for companies like Infosys,TCS,etc,etc...
Call centre boom in india is over,now philliphines and others can cary out call centre job...
Now we aim to be a software exporter to the world...
already we r exporting billions of worth software to the world...

Let me tell u a fact,all the graduates here,don't even put their head and sleep towards call centers...

It shows the quality of Indian Graduates.

No. It actually shows that the level of competition in India has gone up so high that mere graduation certificate cannot fetch you anything.

Even when majority of the graduates appears unemployable, the minority employable graduates themselves make up such a huge mass that can feed the requirements of all the businesses worldwide.

I will not disagree with the thread topic.

Having interviewed many freshers as well as experienced (0-2 yrs) ppl, I must say, graduation alone does not certify that a particular person will have the required IQ for even the basic of jobs.

Most of Indian pass outs are not employable.

Given India's population, quantity is important but so is quality.

This is even more so true for engineers than it is for normal graduates.

I will not disagree with the thread topic.

Having interviewed many freshers as well as experienced (0-2 yrs) ppl, I must say, graduation alone does not certify that a particular person will have the required IQ for even the basic of jobs.

Most of Indian pass outs are not employable.

Given India's population, quantity is important but so is quality.

This is even more so true for engineers than it is for normal graduates.

True in most cases, though most of the engineering graduates are good in technicals, they lack in communication skills.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom