What's new

X-Men First Class

iPhone

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
anyone see it yet? I saw it last night and wow, what a movie. Awesome, loved it. James McAvoy did an absolutely mindblowing job as Charles Xavior. There's lot of cool, funny fan service surprises in there. And Bryan Singer, director of first two X movies, this is his script and production, he really knows how to get X-Men movies done. Great job.

I watched it yesterday. I liked the movie. But to be frank, I expected a little more . The special effects sucked big time. I think it is the same team that did special effects for the wolverine movie. But they tied different characters' back story very well. And Jennifer Lawrence was gorgeous!

didn't quite get the chance to view the sequel. Wondering through the streets
two weeks back, I found the limited series of "House of M".

Waiting for the movie but I doubt if there'll be a recent premiere.

hopefully its good

I loved all parts of X-Men so far and hopefully this is going to be one of the best one

Not seen yet... may be will go to Cinema or download online hehe

well i just finished watching this movie and I must say I am very much satisfied with its prequel story, special effects and almost everything

rating 9/10 until I don't change my mind hehe

^^ was it better or worse than wolverine??

Numbers right now are prone to fluctuations. I recall the Transformer movie getting a 9.0 when it came out.

Wonder how it matches up against Wolverine. Despite what the critics say I enjoyed that movie.

^^ was it better or worse than wolverine??

Wolverine was better

But this movie answered so many riddles left behind in the first and second part of X-Men

This movie was all about Charles Xavier and his friend Erik Lensherr

I think it had nothing to do with Wolverine part

Wolverine sucked big time guys and so did the third X movie. This movie is in a totally different league and Wolverine doesnt even come close, if anything I'd like forget that that movie even existed.

Wolverine sucked big time guys and so did the third X movie. This movie is in a totally different league and Wolverine doesnt even come close, if anything I'd like forget that that movie even existed.

hmmm.....................

Wolverine was a big mess indeed, I didn't think the third one was THAT bad, but I sincerely hope this one is gonna be alot better than the last 2. I think I liked the 2nd one best so far. :)

Why ???? Jackman gave a very strong performance ...as did Liev Schreiber ,.....and Danny Huston 's role was way cooler than Brian Fox....

I used to watch the X-men Cartoons series of the 90s in my childhood and read some of X-men and marvel comics in general, and if anything these movies did, was violate my childhood memories. only the second movie was some what better "comparatively" rest were just God awful.

Back
Top Bottom