What's new

Y-20 taxi and first flight

^^^ I think China will have the full range of civilian and military engine technology by 2020.

China at least has engines like the WZ-9 and the WS-10A now so it is not a complete disaster on the engine front.

Three things to look forward to within the next 2-3 months:

(1)Y-20
(2)“X-47B” aka ”Sharp Sword“ UCAV
(3)J-2003

JH-7B has been officially confirmed to carry a new type of heavy long-range supersonic anti-ship missile that will put Brahmos in shame:

????????????????? ???? - ????????? - ???????

^^^ I think China will have the full range of civilian and military engine technology by 2020.

China at least has engines like the WZ-9 and the WS-10A now so it is not a complete disaster on the engine front.

WS-10 and its variants are stop-gap solutions for the next 5-7 years.

The engine issue will be settled to the satisfaction of all concerned before the turn of 2020.

Three things to look forward to within the next 2-3 months:

(1)Y-20
(2)“X-47B” aka ”Sharp Sword“ UCAV
(3)J-2003

JH-7B has been officially confirmed to carry a new type of heavy long-range supersonic anti-ship missile that will put Brahmos in shame:

????????????????? ???? - ????????? - ???????

From the report, it seems that the upgrading of Avionics and Flight Control System are the point, of course JH-7B can be mounted with YJ-12, which is the last anti-ship missile, still not be publicized.

I think do not involve Brahmos here, which only Indian hype it, just a joint project that delude indian itself, and the fact is that many indian are indulging in it.

From the report, it seems that the upgrading of Avionics and Flight Control System are the point, of course JH-7B can be mounted with YJ-12, which is the last anti-ship missile, still not be publicized.

I think do not involve Brahmos here, which only Indian hype it, just a joint project that delude indian itself, and the fact is that many indian are indulging in it.

Brahmos is a Russian missile tech transfer. China already got hold of that Russian missile which the Brahmos is based on.

Brahmos is a Russian missile tech transfer. China already got hold of that Russian missile which the Brahmos is based on.

BRAHMOS is an Enterprise, and the rest I leave it on to your intellect to ponder on why it is not a mere tech transfer but an Enterprise.

Enterprise my a$$. It's just a missile tech transfer. It's an old Russian missile.
Right, it is under the name of joint project, all know that it is just tech transfer, like many other indian-xx joint project, India employ foreign to build the weapon, or pay for tech transfer.

Just see indian performance in their so called "domestic" weapon, it is hard to believe their capability that push the weapon project, it is good not drag the project.

Enterprise my a$$. It's just a missile tech transfer. It's an old Russian missile.

Your Insecurity is well displayed in your comment. I rather prefer to have an argument than to see someone's part on fire.

I think this is not a place to discuss YJ-12 or Brahmos :offtopic:

Back
Top Bottom