What's new

Second Chinese carrier construction announced; J-15 made carrier landing

and total no of submarines!

we dont need all of them for one Liaoning, do we?

CV is a good Air defense for submarines when we vs Powerful navy.

submarines Useless to vs Weak navy and Landing.

CV is a good Air defense for submarines when we vs Powerful navy.

submarines Useless to vs Weak navy and Landing.

against strong or weak enemy navies, we have DF-21D to takes care of their carriers

we fight their submarines with our subs / destroyers / airplanes

against strong or weak enemy navies, we have DF-21D to takes care of their carriers

we fight their submarines with our subs / destroyers / airplanes

CV can provide protection to our friendly countries, submarine cant

I would prefer the money to be spent more on developing submarines
I think 4 aircraft carriers should be maximum for the next 20 years

Type 09X

x5xuoi.jpg

Type 095

n706jm.jpg

Nice missile silos and naval design. What are the military specifications? Can it launch CM and SRBM aswell as ICBMs?

The Type 094/096 can only launch the intercontinental SLBMs, whereas the Type 093/095 can launch the CMs with the nuclear warheads. :coffee:

and total no of submarines!

we dont need all of them for one Liaoning, do we?

For Liaoning CBG best would be 2-3 Kilo's.
Until 2015 when 095 gets in service...though so far only 2 have been built, with no signs of more, unlike with the surface fleet where in construction photos are leaked every once in a while.

Here's a link to a listing of ships of the PLAN. Much more complete then the list above.

PLAN, People's Liberation Army Navy,

For Liaoning CBG best would be 2-3 Kilo's.
Until 2015 when 095 gets in service...though so far only 2 have been built, with no signs of more, unlike with the surface fleet where in construction photos are leaked every once in a while.

Here's a link to a listing of ships of the PLAN. Much more complete then the list above.

PLAN, People's Liberation Army Navy,

wikipedia is a source.

I wouldnt estimate the strength and compositon of the CBG as of now because Liaoning has started its sea trial and testing of navy borne aricraft just fairly recently

Back
Top Bottom