What's new

Second Chinese carrier construction announced; J-15 made carrier landing

Does trolling make you grow inches? Is spelling beyond your limit?

Yes this is a tech demonstrator, so?

Probably a tech demostrator. Look at the rusted aiframe of metals, you seriously dont think
it can sustain a carrier landing do you?

Does trolling make you grow inches? Is spelling beyond your limit?

Yes this is a tech demonstrator, so?

Im not trolling. I was making a point - for landing on modern AC an extremely strong airframe is an
essentiality. The one you got there is ready to fall apart.

Hence I believe this is just a tech demo meant to gauge aircraft's weight balance and CoG while
carrying dome radar. - Not everything that was built as a tech demo goes down to production.

Im not trolling. I was making a point - for landing on modern AC an extremely strong airframe is an
essentiality. The one you got there is ready to fall apart.

Hence I believe this is just a tech demo meant to gauge aircraft's weight balance and CoG while
carrying dome radar. - Not everything that was built as a tech demo goes down to production.

Somebody is taking China's first landing badly :lol:

Somebody is taking China's first landing badly :lol:

Please dude, stop misunderstanding me lol.

Indian Navy landed aircraft on carriers half-a-century ago! Anyway well done on landing your first:tup:

In China, this is as close to official announcement you're going to get. Remember this is a state owned company. You don't announce you are ready to build unless you've been granted permission to talk by higher-ups.

State owned companies ALWAYS BULLSHIT. they are not directly control by the government and it would be to their commercial interest to create an impression of large government orders just to create public excitement that would draw attention to their enterprise...

however the government doesn't need to care. the space agency for example claim it want to put a man on the moon, there is absolutely ZERO funding for that. again it is to create public excitement so where there was zero funding, there might now be some interest in it.

china watcher really need to learn to read these tiny moves... there is alot of bad information because of these type of misreading of mistaking SOE must be the official position of China, it isn't.

State owned companies ALWAYS BULLSHIT. they are not directly control by the government and it would be to their commercial interest to create an impression of large government orders just to create public excitement that would draw attention to their enterprise...

It's interesting that you from SING would make the above statements.

How many companies over there are owned by the SING government?

Let's start with SingTel, SIA, NTUC, and you can fill-in the rest. So, are you saying these entities are always BULLSHIT?

BTW, can you sing the SING national anthem which is in Malay with perfect Malay accent?

Found this domestic aircraft carrier ?

uPMvJy3.jpg

What a genius!
Chinese domestic A.C = Russian style building + American style deck.

I see a rather unique solution. Namely the two take off paths are parallel, while on every other carrier the second one is an extension of the angled landing path.

These CG pictures don't look cool to me, too classic...we need to add some stealthty feature or better if that can fly too:P

ace-combat-6-fires-of-liberation-20070719044756644.jpg

Back
Top Bottom