What's new

Yaum-e-Takreem-e-Shuhada-e-Pakistan

Most Honourable Sir,

We are discussing the martyrs here not Gen. Bajwa or Gen. Faiz Hamid or any other living officer of the Pak army. Karnal Sher Khan was martyred in the Kargil war in July 1999. How can Karnal Sher Khan be in any way involved in dirty politics? On what grounds can any rational person justify desecration of his memorial because Imran Khan was arrested? Most recently more than 4,000 soldiers were matryred fighing Taliban terrorists who were killing Pakistani citizens thru bombs and suicide attacks. Youme Takreem is meant to hounoue all such martryrs.

Evidently Imran Khan has brainwashed his supporters to such an extent that they are unable to see right from wrong. Hence they are not willing to condemn even the most heinous of the crimes because these were committed in the name of their beloved Imran Khan! Some Pakistanis even approve desecration of the national martyrs, who gave their lives so that other Pakistanis can live safely.This defies all logic and reason. But in the PTI supporters view, Imran is obviously a ‘Saint’ and any act in his name is not only justifiable but puts one on theroad to heaven.
This is how generals play hiding behind shaheeds .my dear sir now when nation is cursing army they bring this stupid idea from thier rear end .its nothing about shaheed . Same as CC hoise became jinnah house .the military is still living in 1980 not the nation

This is how generals play hiding behind shaheeds .my dear sir now when nation is cursing army they bring this stupid idea from thier rear end .its nothing about shaheed . Same as CC hoise became jinnah house .the military is still living in 1980 not the nation
what do you expect from FA pass duffers

Most Honourable Sir,

We are discussing the martyrs here not Gen. Bajwa or Gen. Faiz Hamid or any other living officer of the Pak army. Karnal Sher Khan was martyred in the Kargil war in July 1999. How can Karnal Sher Khan be in any way involved in dirty politics? On what grounds can any rational person justify desecration of his memorial because Imran Khan was arrested? Most recently more than 4,000 soldiers were matryred fighing Taliban terrorists who were killing Pakistani citizens thru bombs and suicide attacks. Youme Takreem is meant to hounoue all such martryrs.

Evidently Imran Khan has brainwashed his supporters to such an extent that they are unable to see right from wrong. Hence they are not willing to condemn even the most heinous of the crimes because these were committed in the name of their beloved Imran Khan! Some Pakistanis even approve desecration of the national martyrs, who gave their lives so that other Pakistanis can live safely.This defies all logic and reason. But in the PTI supporters view, Imran is obviously a ‘Saint’ and any act in his name is not only justifiable but puts one on theroad to heaven.
Brainwashed. Lmao. Bas corrupt gens or pdm ko follow karne wale hi aqal mand reh gaye hein. baqi sare to bewakof hein. People of pakistan still resepect their heros who sacrificed their lives for pakistan. But if you expect people respect these chor property dealers then its not going to happen. People of pakistan are watching this drama where these chor gens medan me nange ho kar khel rahe hein. Sir please use some common sense. Thanks

They do plan, as everyone does. But the other side is also kalima-reciting with many 5-times-a-day-namaz-praying Muslims.

This us vs. them division is toxic where you quote Quranic versus against other Muslims.

Some introspection is needed here.

You call out innocent pashtoons, how about the countless innocent Balochis and Karachi-walay? You talk about drone strikes, 20x more died in suicide bombings conducted by our very own against their very own using Islam.

So what selective use of Islam is this to garner sympathy for yourself while negating the rights of others as Muslims?

I feel we have a very convoluted sense of Islam being applied to a situation that is political, civic and an intra-Muslim issue.

No sane human forget muslim will even think on the lines as ur so called army. All the brutalities against common citizen of the country leads to khaki.

Yazid was also muslim and hafiz. So what does that mean?

Islam is not as complex as the **** molvis have made it, islam is all over the world but no where are people so f up as in pak land.

They do plan, as everyone does. But the other side is also kalima-reciting with many 5-times-a-day-namaz-praying Muslims.

This us vs. them division is toxic where you quote Quranic versus against other Muslims.

Some introspection is needed here.

You call out innocent pashtoons, how about the countless innocent Balochis and Karachi-walay? You talk about drone strikes, 20x more died in suicide bombings conducted by our very own against their very own using Islam.

So what selective use of Islam is this to garner sympathy for yourself while negating the rights of others as Muslims?

I feel we have a very convoluted sense of Islam being applied to a situation that is political, civic and an intra-Muslim issue.
Good points.

I wanted to club Pashtoons, Balochis, Urdu Speaking as civilian shaheeds are as important as the army shaheeds. Hence my comment noone should have a monopoly on shaheed whatsoever.

My posting of Quranic event was for the establishment to not involve themselves in arranging these events as a means of counter propaganda against their perception that people are against the army.

The Pakistanis are not against the army. They are against the leadership perpetrating gross human rights violation against the people of Pakistan and using this event as a smokescreen to further their agenda.

The establishment will most likely use this event to justify their illegal acts against PTI and call them anti state, thereby making it easier for other institutions to declare them a terrorist party.

Good points.

I wanted to club Pashtoons, Balochis, Urdu Speaking as civilian shaheeds are as important as the army shaheeds. Hence my comment noone should have a monopoly on shaheed whatsoever.

My posting of Quranic event was for the establishment to not involve themselves in arranging these events as a means of counter propaganda against their perception that people are against the army.

The Pakistanis are not against the army. They are against the leadership perpetrating gross human rights violation against the people of Pakistan and using this event as a smokescreen to further their agenda.

The establishment will most likely use this event to justify their illegal acts against PTI and call them anti state, thereby making it easier for other institutions to declare them a terrorist party.
No one is forcing the nation to pay tribute to Pakistan heroes. They are promoting their and the civilians can promote their. Why is Pakistani army heroes given tribute is considered as selective when the civilians can promote their heroes openly?

No one is forcing the nation to pay tribute to Pakistan heroes. They are promoting their and the civilians can promote their. Why is Pakistani army heroes given tribute is considered as selective when the civilians can promote their heroes openly?
Don’t you think the timing is circumspect?

Or do you not think the army’s leadership is arranging this event due to the ongoing reputation taking a beating?

Don’t you think the timing is circumspect?

Or do you not think the army’s leadership is arranging this event due to the ongoing reputation taking a beating?
Regardless, the civilians hands' are not tied. They can promote their own heroes if they want to. Social media is life changing device known to mankind.

I would say the civilians should have the right to criticise the ‘event’, as its coming from taxpayers money.

Secondly, Pakistan and media freedom do not go hand in hand. So any narrative that runs against the perceived notion of the establishment is swiftly shutdown. We all are aware of that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom